- 41 min ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- 2 hrs ago Isuzu MU-X, D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Cars Expected To Launch Next Week: Details
- 4 hrs ago Pratap Bose To Head Mahindra's New Global Design Centre? Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Finance 26000% Gains In 6 Months, 12000% YTD: This Asset Seems To Be A Bubble
- Movies Ahead Of Mother's Day Reese Witherspoon Dedicates A Poem To Struggling Moms
- Sports SAI to pay for Olympic-bound shooters' competition-cum-training tour of Croatia
- News More than 9 lakh patients on oxygen support across India, 1.7 lakh on ventilator: Harsh Vardhan
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Education Mother’s Day 2021: Some Beautiful Quotes To Express Love For Your Mother
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Late last year, in the month of December, EeVe India launched two new electric scooters in the Indian market. The two new electric scooters are called: Atreo and Ahava. The electric scooters are priced at Rs 55,900 for the Ahava and Rs 64,900 for the Atreo model. All prices are ex-showroom.
However, according to the latest report by CarandBike, EeVe India is getting ready to launch a new electric scooter, which will be called the EeVe Soul. The company has got all approvals from the Automotive Research Association of India (ARAI). Also, the EeVe Soul will be a high-speed electric scooter from the brand.
Speaking a little about the scooter, the EeVe Soul will have a top speed of 70 kmph and will be able to cover a distance of 130 km on a single charge. Also, according to the report, EeVe India Co-Founder and Director, Harsh Didwania told that the scooter will make way for more high-speed electric two-wheeler products from EeVe India.
The company also mentioned that they received all the approvals for the Soul electric scooter by the ARAI. However, the company is currently facing some supply chain issues with the current second wave of the coronavirus. They have also said that once the vendor system and supply chain disturbances are sorted out, the EeVe Soul could be launched by June, or July this year. The company's idea is to launch the scooter before the festive season.
Speaking about the product that is present in the market by EeVe, the EeVe Ahava comes with a maximum range of 70km on a single charge. While on the other hand, the EeVe Atreo offers a longer riding range of up to 100km from a full battery. Apart from the two new electric scooters, EeVe India also has four other models in its product range. This includes the 4U, Wind and Your and the company's previous flagship model, the Xeniaa.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Scooter From EeVe In India
Due to the increase in the price of petrol and diesel in the country a lot of people have opted for electric vehicles. The new upcoming product from EeVe will be a fast scooter and we are sure it will be feature loaded too.