- 6 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 8 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 8 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- 9 hrs ago Tata Motors Price Hike In May 2021: Tata Motors Hikes Prices Of All Models
- Sports Manchester City 1-2 Chelsea: Celebrations stall as Aguero aberration lets Blues back in
- Movies Bigg Boss Malayalam 3 Week 11 Elimination: Remya Is Evicted, Soorya Gets Saved?
- Finance CAMS Shares Lists On NSE After 7 Months Of Its Entry Into Capital Market: Here's Why?
- News Massive COVID-19 vaccination drive in Uttar Pradesh from May 10 for 18-plus
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Technology Amazon Mother’s Day Quiz Answers: Here's Your Chance To Bag Rs. 25,000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Earth Energy EV, which is a Mumbai based startup, has launched three new electric vehicles in the Indian market. Prices for their electric scooter, Earth Energy Glyde+ starts at Rs 92,000 and goes all the way up to the Rs 1.42 Lakh for the Evolve R electric scooter.
Commenting on the Launch, Rushi Shenghani, CEO and founder, Earth Energy EV said, "We are thrilled to announce the launch of our first range of electric two-Wheelers. The EV industry in India is emerging on account of various factors such as the growing awareness towards the environment, increasing petrol prices, and stringent emission norms. We feel that the consumption of electric vehicles will go up now than ever."
Now let us talk about the electric scooter and their powertrain. First up is the Earth Energy Glyde+, which is powered by a 2.4W electric motor that can make the scooter reach speeds of about 60km/h. The range is expected to be around 100kms on a full charge. The Glyde+ pumps out around 3.21bhp of power and a peak torque of 26Nm. The Glyde+ will go up against the likes of the Bajaj Chetak and the TVS iQube in the Indian Market.
Next up is the Evolve Z, which is an electric motorcycle. The Evolve Z is fitted with a 96 AH/ Li-ion Battery and has a range of around 100km after a full charge. The Evolve Z has a top speed of 95km/h and produces 7bhp of power and 56Nm of peak torque. It carries a price tag of Rs 1.3 lakhs and goes up against the likes of the Revolt RV300 in the Indian market.
Last but not the least, is the Evolve R, which is the top-end model and is the most powerful EV from Earth Energy. It produces 16.76bhp of power and a peak torque of 54Nm. The Evolve R has a top speed of 110km/h and also has a range of around 100kms on a single charge.
Charging time for all the three EVs is 2.5 hours while 0-80% charging is achieved in 40 minutes via fast charging. In terms of a manufacturing facility, the company says it has a capacity to produce 12,000 units per annum at its existing location and aims to expand it to 65,000 units with a newer facility soon. The electric two-wheelers are available in 3 colours: Marshal Grey, Jet Black, and White.
Thoughts About Earth Energy Launching Three Electric Vehicles In The Indian Market
Earth Energy EV has launched three new electric vehicles in the Indian market. All the EVs are fast and feature-loaded and we expect that they will gain a lot of traction, especially by the young crowd.