- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News At Global COVID-19 Summit, PM Modi says India has seen humanity as one family
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Indian electric two-wheeler manufacturer, Earth Energy EV, has teased its upcoming products ahead of their launch in the Indian market. Two of the three products will be catering to the electric-motorcycle segment. While the third one will be an electric scooter.
The company will be launching all three products on January 26, 2021, in the Indian market. The teaser image reveals a glimpse of all three electric vehicles launching this month. Earth Energy EV will be introducing a naked motorcycle that will rival the likes of Revolt RV300 and RV400.
Additionally, the company will be launching a new electric cruiser motorcycle, which is a segment-first in the country. The third and final product will be an electric scooter with enhanced range and features.
Along with the upcoming products, the company has also announced its plans for the current financial year. The company is planning to launch 6 new commercial and non-commercial vehicles in the market this year.
The company also plans to introduce a commercial electric vehicle in the country. The upcoming commercial vehicle will feature a flexible platform. The company could offer a host of electric vehicles in commercial space with varying size or shape of the body.
The company already sells a couple of electric scooters in the Indian market. This includes the Glyde and the Cruze which are listed on the brand's website. The Glyde electric scooter features a retro design and features a maximum riding range of 100 kilometres on a single battery charge.
The brand's manufacturing plant located in Mumbai. The production facility caters to the development of electric motorcycles, scooters, commercial vehicles, autonomous vehicle drivetrains for global consumers, and EV smart chargers.
Apart from manufacturing a wide array of EVs and products related to it, the company also emphasizes on "Vocal for Loca" initiative. The company has achieved 96 per cent localisation of its electric vehicles and aligns itself to support "Atma Nirbhar Bharat Mission" to support local production and manufacturing. It also plans to significantly contribute to the government of India's vision of enabling almost 30 per cent of two-wheelers to be Electric vehicles by 2023.
Thoughts About The Earth Energy EV Upcoming Vehicles Teased Ahead Of Launch This Month
Earth Energy EV will be launching three new vehicles in the Indian market this month. Based on the teaser image, the Indian market will be getting its first electric cruiser motorcycle in the country. Pricing of all these products will play an important role in their success in the market.