- 48 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News US military power must be our tool of last resort, not our first: Biden at UN
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Ducati launches the 2021 XDiavel in India at Rs 18 lakh, ex-showroom (starting price). The motorcycle is available in 2 variants with exclusive colour schemes. Bookings for the new XDiavel has begun in India with deliveries of the power cruiser said to begin soon.
Variants & Pricing
- Dark: 18 lakh
- Black Star: 22.60 lakh
All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India)
- Dark Stealth, Carbon Black frame & Matt Black wheels
XDiavel Black Star
- Dedicated Black Star graphics, Gloss Black frame & wheels
Engine & Transmission
The XDiavel motorcycles are powered by a liquid-cooled Testastretta V-Twin 1262cc engine with (DVT) Desmodromic Variable Timing. It produces a maximum of 158bhp 9,500rpm and a peak torque of 127Nm at 5,000rpm. The engine comes mated a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch and a Ride-By-Wire system for enhanced electronic rider aids.
The new XDiavel is based on the 2021 Diavel motorcycle that is currently on sale in the country. However, there are a host of changes including the use of Carbon Fibre on several body parts and new graphics. This gives the performance cruiser an appealing look.
Other design features:
- 18-litre fuel tank
- Single-piece handlebar
- LED lighting
- Single-sided swingarm
- Alloy wheels
- Twin-barrel exhaust
- LED tail lamps
The XDiavel Dark Star variant also features a high-grip suede fabric that enhances the sportiness of the brand.
Features & Electronic Rider Aids
The XDiavel features a 3.5-inch TFT display that is Bluetooth enabled for connected features offered by the company. The Dark Start further features the brand's Ducati Multimedia System (DMS).
The XDiavel also features a host of electronic rider aids. These include:
- Three ride modes: Sport, Touring, Urban
- IMU-based Cornering ABS
- Ducati Traction Control (DTC)
- Ducati Power Launch (DPL)
- Cruise control
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres
The Dark and the Black Star varaint tips the sale at 247Kg kerb. The Black Star model features lighter forged and anodized side frame plates and alloy wheels.
- Front: 50mm USD fork
- Rear: Monoshock
Both units are fully adjustable for preload and rebound damping. They also feature DLC coating on the suspension to reduce friction, wear, fretting, galling and corrosion.
- Front: 320mm dual discs, Brembo M50 four-piston callipers (radially-mounted)
- Rear: 265mm disc, Brembo two-piston floating calliper
Wheels & Tyres
- Front: 17-inch cast alloys, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70
- Rear: 17-inch cast alloys, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45
- Front: 17-inch forged alloys, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 120/70
- Rear: 17-inch forged alloys, Pirelli Diablo Rosso III 240/45
Thoughts About The 2021 Ducati XDiavel Launched In India
Ducati continues its onslaught in India and launches another motorcycle in the country. The XDiavel is a more pumped-up version of the Diavel 1260 and is now the flagship power cruiser from the brand. The Ducati XDiavel rivals the Triumph Rocket 3 and the Harley Davidson Fat Boy 114.