- Education AP SET Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Steps To Download AP SET Hall Ticket For State Eligibility Test Here
- Sports Elite Women's National Boxing Championships: World medallists Manju Rani and Jamuna Boro storm into semis
- Movies Salman Khan Urges Fans To Watch Sooryavanshi, Satyameva Jayate 2 And Bunty Aur Babli 2 In Theatres
- News Assembly bypolls: EC show-cause notice to Assam CM for violation of poll code
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
Ducati India has teased the Streetfighter V4 on its social media platforms. This marks the imminent launch of the brand's flagship naked motorcycle in the country. The Ducati Streetfighter V4 is expected to arrive sometime in the coming weeks.
The Streetfighter V4 was updated to Euro 5 emission standards last year. This makes the performance motorcycle comply with BS6 emission norms. It is yet to be known if Ducati will launch the V4s variant alongside the standard version of the Streetfighter V4.
The differences between the Streetfighter V4 and the Streetfighter V4S are down to the hardware used in both motorcycles. The engine, however, remains the same on both models and is now Euro 5 compliant.
The 2021 Streetfighter V4 motorcycles are powered by an updated version of the same engine that powered the previous versions of the motorcycle. The 1,103cc Desmosedici Stradale 90° V4 engine produces a maximum of 206bhp at 13,000rpm and 123Nm of peak torque at 9.500rpm.
The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with the (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift EVO 2 bi-directional and a slip-assisted clutch. The Streetfighter V4 models also feature a 5-inch TFT colour display for the instrument console.
The performance street naked features a host of electronic rider aids. This includes multiple riding modes, various power modes, cornering ABS EVO, (DTC) Ducati Traction Control EVO 2, (DWC) Ducati Wheelie Control EVO, (DSC) Ducati Slide Control, (EBC) Engine Brake Control EVO, and Auto tyre calibration.
The features list of the Streetfighter V4 continues with the inclusion of (DPL) Ducati Power Launch, Full LED lighting with Daytime Running Light, Sachs steering damper, Quick adjustment buttons, Auto-off indicators, Passenger seat and footpegs and more.
Suspension duties on the standard motorcycle are handled by a 43mm fully-adjustable USD Showa BPF at the front and a fully-adjustable Sachs mono-shock unit at the rear. On the other hand, the V4S features electronically-adjustable Ohlins NIX30 USD forks at the front and Ohlins TTX36 mono-shock units at the rear.
Braking on both motorcycles is done via dual 330mm semi-floating discs with radially-mounted Brembo Monobloc Stylema M4.30 4-piston callipers at the front and a single 245mm disc with a two-piston calliper at the rear.
The standard Streetfighter V4 motorcycle features five-spoke 17-inch alloy wheels, while the V4S features lighter Marchesini 3-spoke forged aluminium alloy wheels. Both motorcycles come shod with Pirelli Diablo Rosso Corsa II performance tyres at both ends.
Thoughts About The Ducati Streetfighter V4 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The Ducati Streetfighter V4 is one of the most powerful street naked motorcycles in the world. It is also one of the few naked motorcycles having a power output of over 200bhp. Once launched, the Ducati Streetfighter V4 will rival the Triumph Speed Triple 1200 RS and the Kawasaki Ninja Z H2.