- 6 min ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 11 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 15 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 21 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- News Narada sting case: Supreme Court to hear CM Mamata Banerjee's plea against Calcutta high court's order today
- Education Bihar DElEd Registration 2022 Begins, Apply Before July 5
- Movies Akshay Kumar On Reports Of Doing A Film With Ahan Shetty: 10/10 On Fake News Scale
- Finance Petrol, Diesel Prices Raised To Reach Historic High; Check Rates
- Sports Argentina 1-0 Paraguay: Gomez strikes as La Albiceleste reach Copa America quarterfinals
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Ducati will be launching a host of motorcycle in the coming weeks in the Indian market. In June, the company is expected to launch three models in the country. This includes the brand's flagship adventure-touring motorcycle, the Multistrada V4.
According to the latest report from Zigwheels, the company is looking to launch the Multistrada V4 sometime by the end of June 2021. Along with the Multistrada V4, Ducati will also launch the Diavel 1260 and the Panigale V4 motorcycles this month.
Back to the flagship ADV-tourer, The Multistrada V4 is offered in three variants: Standard, V4S and the V4 S Sport. The Ducati Multistrada V4 is powered by an engine that is based on the power unit from the Panigale V4. However, the company has made some changes to the engine to suit the characteristics of the adventure motorcycle.
The Multistrada V4 is powered by the liquid-cooled 1158cc V4 Granturismo engine. It produces a maximum of 170bhp at 10,500rpm and a peak torque of 125Nm at 8,750rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch and the (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift bi-direction quick shifter.
The Ducati Multistrada V4 is a benchmark motorcycle in the adventure-touring segment. It is the first motorcycle to feature radar technology at the front and rear of the motorcycle. This enables blindspot detection and radar-guided cruise control, which is the world's first.
Ducati has given the Multistrada V4 the brand's distinctive adventure-tourer design. The motorcycle looks aggressive with its twin-pod headlamps set up along with a beak and air-inlets. It gives the Multistrada V4 a sleek look and an appealing stance, especially from the front.
Other design features include a tall adjustable windscreen, knuckle guards, frame protectors, GPS mounts above the instrument cluster along with a 12V charging socket, LED tail lamps, integrated rear luggage rack, up-swept exhaust, backlight switchgear, spilt-seats, and more.
The motorcycle features a 22-litre fuel tank to help with long-distance travelling. The V4 S Sport varaint of the adventure-tourer features a Carbon fibre front mudguard along with an Akrapovic end-can muffler as well.
The Multistrada V4 standard variant features a 5-inch TFT display for the instrument cluster. While the other variants of the ADV-tourer use a larger 6.5-inch display for the instrument cluster.
The motorcycle comes loaded with a host of electronic rider aids and various riding modes, all of which can be controlled using the switchgear and the instrument console. This includes various riding modes such as Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro, (DTC) Ducati Traction Control, (DWC) Ducati Wheelie Control, Cornering ABS from Bosch, and (VHC) Vehicle Hold Control.
Suspension duties on the Multistrada V4 are handled via a 50mm fully-adjustable USD fork and a mono-shock suspension setup with (DSS) Ducati Skyhook Suspension technology.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via 320mm dual-semi-floating discs along with radially mounted Brembo monobloc four-piston callipers and a radial master cylinder at the front. And at the rear, a 265mm disc along with Brembo tw0-piston floating calliper.
Thoughts About The Ducati Multistrada V4 India Launch Expected This Month
The Ducati Multistrada V4 is the most technologically advanced adventurer-tourer offering in the world. The company is gearing up to launch the Multistrada V4 along with other models to increase its line-up in the Indian market. The Ducati Multistrada V4 rivals the BMW R 1250 GS and the Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin in the Indian market.