- 7 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Sports T20 World Cup: It was world class performance from Zampa: Finch
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question That Stumped Kumar Saurav On The Show?
- News Narendra Modi govt making coastal security impenetrable: Amit Shah
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
Ducati will be launching a host of motorcycle in the coming weeks in the Indian market. In June, the company is expected to launch three models in the country. This includes the brand's flagship adventure-touring motorcycle, the Multistrada V4.
According to the latest report from Zigwheels, the company is looking to launch the Multistrada V4 sometime by the end of June 2021. Along with the Multistrada V4, Ducati will also launch the Diavel 1260 and the Panigale V4 motorcycles this month.
Back to the flagship ADV-tourer, The Multistrada V4 is offered in three variants: Standard, V4S and the V4 S Sport. The Ducati Multistrada V4 is powered by an engine that is based on the power unit from the Panigale V4. However, the company has made some changes to the engine to suit the characteristics of the adventure motorcycle.
The Multistrada V4 is powered by the liquid-cooled 1158cc V4 Granturismo engine. It produces a maximum of 170bhp at 10,500rpm and a peak torque of 125Nm at 8,750rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch and the (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift bi-direction quick shifter.
The Ducati Multistrada V4 is a benchmark motorcycle in the adventure-touring segment. It is the first motorcycle to feature radar technology at the front and rear of the motorcycle. This enables blindspot detection and radar-guided cruise control, which is the world's first.
Ducati has given the Multistrada V4 the brand's distinctive adventure-tourer design. The motorcycle looks aggressive with its twin-pod headlamps set up along with a beak and air-inlets. It gives the Multistrada V4 a sleek look and an appealing stance, especially from the front.
Other design features include a tall adjustable windscreen, knuckle guards, frame protectors, GPS mounts above the instrument cluster along with a 12V charging socket, LED tail lamps, integrated rear luggage rack, up-swept exhaust, backlight switchgear, spilt-seats, and more.
The motorcycle features a 22-litre fuel tank to help with long-distance travelling. The V4 S Sport varaint of the adventure-tourer features a Carbon fibre front mudguard along with an Akrapovic end-can muffler as well.
The Multistrada V4 standard variant features a 5-inch TFT display for the instrument cluster. While the other variants of the ADV-tourer use a larger 6.5-inch display for the instrument cluster.
The motorcycle comes loaded with a host of electronic rider aids and various riding modes, all of which can be controlled using the switchgear and the instrument console. This includes various riding modes such as Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro, (DTC) Ducati Traction Control, (DWC) Ducati Wheelie Control, Cornering ABS from Bosch, and (VHC) Vehicle Hold Control.
Suspension duties on the Multistrada V4 are handled via a 50mm fully-adjustable USD fork and a mono-shock suspension setup with (DSS) Ducati Skyhook Suspension technology.
Braking on the motorcycle is done via 320mm dual-semi-floating discs along with radially mounted Brembo monobloc four-piston callipers and a radial master cylinder at the front. And at the rear, a 265mm disc along with Brembo tw0-piston floating calliper.
Thoughts About The Ducati Multistrada V4 India Launch Expected This Month
The Ducati Multistrada V4 is the most technologically advanced adventurer-tourer offering in the world. The company is gearing up to launch the Multistrada V4 along with other models to increase its line-up in the Indian market. The Ducati Multistrada V4 rivals the BMW R 1250 GS and the Honda CRF1100L Africa Twin in the Indian market.