- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- 18 hrs ago Tata Punch Reaches Dealerships Before Its Official Launch; Tata Bets Big On Punch
- 23 hrs ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launch Tomorrow; Powered By Yamaha’s Liquid-Cooled Engine From R15
- 2 day ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- News Astrological incompatibility can't be an excuse to go back on marriage promise: Bombay HC
- Finance JM Financial Products NCD With 8.3% Interest; Who Should Consider?
- Movies Salman Khan's Tere Naam Co-Star Bhumika Chawla Reveals The Reason Behind Her Absence In Bollywood
- Technology Nokia Tablet To Be Launched On October 6: What To Expect?
- Education International Day of Peace 2021: Know Why World Peace Day Is Celebrated
- Sports Petchdam plans to stop Taiki Naito, eyes ONE Flyweight Muay Thai champ Rodtang
- Lifestyle Expert Article: Nutritional Care And Challenges In Feeding A Patient With Alzheimer’s
- Travel Pitru Paksha 2021: Important Places For Pind Daan In India
Italian performance motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati has launched the Multistrada 950 S GP White in the Indian market. The arrival of the new colour scheme on the Multistrada 950 S was already announced at the time of launch last year. The Ducati Multistrada 950S GP White is priced at Rs 15.69 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new motorcycle can be made at any of the Ducati Showrooms in the country. Deliveries of the 950S GP White is expected to begin soon. The new colour scheme on the Multistrada 950 S attracts Rs 20,000 premium over the evergreen Ducati Red paint scheme.
The GP White features an arctic camo paint scheme with grey and white livery on the fuel tank and front fairing. The headlamp cowl is also finished in a white paint scheme.
Apart from the new paint scheme, there are no other changes between the Multistrada 950S and 950 S GP White. The Ducati Multistrada 950 S GP White is powered by the same 937cc, twin-cylinder, Testastretta 11° engine.
It produces a maximum of 111bhp at 9000rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 7750rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch and the brand's (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift bi-directional quick-shifter.
Multistrada 950 S' design is inspired by its elder sibling, the Multistrada 1260. The entry-level adventure-touring motorcycle in the brand's line-up uses similar horizontal twin LED headlamps along with a cornering lights setup.
Other distinctive features of the 950 S include front beak design, knuckle guards and a tall windscreen. The Multistrada 950 S windscreen allows for one-handed vertical adjustment within a range of 60mm. The ADV-tourer features two 12 V power sockets, a USB port and a 20-litre fuel tank, making it ideal for long journeys.
The Multistrada 950 S features a 5-inch TFT colour display for the instrument console. Users can control all of the motorcycle's electronic rider aids with the help of switchgear and the TFT console.
The electronics package on the 2021 Multistrada 950 S includes four configurable riding modes: Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro, Bosch Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Vehicle Hold Control (VHC) and cruise control system; among others. The Multistrada 950 S is compatible with the (DMS) Ducati Multimedia System.
Suspension duties are handled by a 48mm semi-active (DSS) Ducati Skyhook Suspension fork at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear. Both suspensions can be controlled electronically.
Ducati claims the motorcycle features 400 different configurations to ensure the right setting to suit the rider. The 2021 Multistrada 950 S also receives a lighter double-sided swingarm, making the ADV-tourer more agile as compared to the previous model.
Braking is done via 320mm dual discs with radially-mounted callipers at the front and a 265mm single disc with a two-piston calliper at the rear. Both units are sourced from Brembo with the ABS 9.1ME unit from Bosch. The adventure-motorcycle features a 19-inch front and 17-inch alloy wheels shod with Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres.
Thoughts About The Ducati Multistrada 950 S GP White Launched In India
The Ducati Multistrada 950 S GP White certainly looks apart with a mix of grey and white paint scheme. However, there are no other changes made to the already potent adventure-tourer offering in the country.
The Ducati Multistrada 950 S rivals the Triumph Tiger 900 GT and BMW F 900 XR and the Kawasaki Versys 1000; among others sold in the Indian market.