- 11 hrs ago Hyundai Creta SX Executive Variant: Details Leaked Ahead Of India Launch
- 24 hrs ago New Lexus NX SUV Revealed Globally: India Launch Likely
- 1 day ago New Driving Licence Rules: Here’s How To Apply Learner Licence Online
- 1 day ago Audi e-Tron Arrives At Showrooms; India Launch On The Cards!
- Sports Euro 2020: England's Bellingham becomes youngest European Championship star
- News At G7 summit, PM Modi's call for patent waiver on Covid vaccines gets widespread support
- Education AP TET Syllabus 2021 Released, Notification Expected Soon
- Finance 8 Stocks To Be In News Or Buy On Monday, June 14, 2021
- Movies Hrithik Roshan Extends His Support To A Foundation And Donates Masks To Frontline Warriors
- Technology Week 24, 2021 Launch Roundup: iQOO Z3 5G, OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Nokia C20 Plus, Realme C25s And More
- Lifestyle Dil Bechara Actress Sanjana Sanghi’s Pyjama Set Is A Vibrant Outfit For Dull Mornings; Find Its Price Inside!
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Nagaland In June
Italian performance motorcycle manufacturer, Ducati has launched the Multistrada 950 S GP White in the Indian market. The arrival of the new colour scheme on the Multistrada 950 S was already announced at the time of launch last year. The Ducati Multistrada 950S GP White is priced at Rs 15.69 lakh, ex-showroom (India).
Bookings for the new motorcycle can be made at any of the Ducati Showrooms in the country. Deliveries of the 950S GP White is expected to begin soon. The new colour scheme on the Multistrada 950 S attracts Rs 20,000 premium over the evergreen Ducati Red paint scheme.
The GP White features an arctic camo paint scheme with grey and white livery on the fuel tank and front fairing. The headlamp cowl is also finished in a white paint scheme.
Apart from the new paint scheme, there are no other changes between the Multistrada 950S and 950 S GP White. The Ducati Multistrada 950 S GP White is powered by the same 937cc, twin-cylinder, Testastretta 11° engine.
It produces a maximum of 111bhp at 9000rpm and a peak torque of 96Nm at 7750rpm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assist clutch and the brand's (DQS) Ducati Quick Shift bi-directional quick-shifter.
Multistrada 950 S' design is inspired by its elder sibling, the Multistrada 1260. The entry-level adventure-touring motorcycle in the brand's line-up uses similar horizontal twin LED headlamps along with a cornering lights setup.
Other distinctive features of the 950 S include front beak design, knuckle guards and a tall windscreen. The Multistrada 950 S windscreen allows for one-handed vertical adjustment within a range of 60mm. The ADV-tourer features two 12 V power sockets, a USB port and a 20-litre fuel tank, making it ideal for long journeys.
The Multistrada 950 S features a 5-inch TFT colour display for the instrument console. Users can control all of the motorcycle's electronic rider aids with the help of switchgear and the TFT console.
The electronics package on the 2021 Multistrada 950 S includes four configurable riding modes: Sport, Touring, Urban and Enduro, Bosch Cornering ABS, Ducati Traction Control (DTC), Vehicle Hold Control (VHC) and cruise control system; among others. The Multistrada 950 S is compatible with the (DMS) Ducati Multimedia System.
Suspension duties are handled by a 48mm semi-active (DSS) Ducati Skyhook Suspension fork at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear. Both suspensions can be controlled electronically.
Ducati claims the motorcycle features 400 different configurations to ensure the right setting to suit the rider. The 2021 Multistrada 950 S also receives a lighter double-sided swingarm, making the ADV-tourer more agile as compared to the previous model.
Braking is done via 320mm dual discs with radially-mounted callipers at the front and a 265mm single disc with a two-piston calliper at the rear. Both units are sourced from Brembo with the ABS 9.1ME unit from Bosch. The adventure-motorcycle features a 19-inch front and 17-inch alloy wheels shod with Pirelli Scorpion Trail II tyres.
Thoughts About The Ducati Multistrada 950 S GP White Launched In India
The Ducati Multistrada 950 S GP White certainly looks apart with a mix of grey and white paint scheme. However, there are no other changes made to the already potent adventure-tourer offering in the country.
The Ducati Multistrada 950 S rivals the Triumph Tiger 900 GT and BMW F 900 XR and the Kawasaki Versys 1000; among others sold in the Indian market.