- Sports Harmanpreet Kaur to captain a side in FairBreak's Invitational T20 Tournament next year
- Finance Residential vs Commercial: Where To Invest For Rental Income?
- Movies Janhvi Kapoor On Shooting For Helen Remake: We Had One Schedule Which Broke Me Physically & Mentally
- News Kerala Woman to face trial for abetting suicide of man falsely accused of impregnating her
- Technology Huawei FreeBuds 4i TWS Earbuds With 10 Hours Battery, ANC Goes Official In India; Price, Sale & Offers
- Education DUET Answer Key 2021 Released By NTA For MPhil, PhD Exams, Raise Objections Till October 27
- Lifestyle New Delta Plus Variant AY.4.2: Is Vaccine Effective Against It? Everything You Need To Know
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
Ducati India has announced that it will introduce 12 new motorcycles in 2021. All the motorcycles that the company will be launching will be BS6 compliant. Moreover, the company has said that bookings for the BS6 Scrambler Icon and Scrambler Icon Dark are now open. Customers can book their motorcycles for a booking amount of Rs 50,000.
Commenting on this, Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "2020 has been unforeseen for the entire country with operations coming to a standstill. However, if we unravel the year, it's commendable to witness the resilience of people working across the nation. Similarly, for us at Ducati, the majority of our launches and plans were pushed to 2021 and this year is going to be one of the most exciting years for us, with new launches planned in every quarter!"
"We hope the current scenario with the pandemic stabilizes and as we resume normal life, we will be back to create state of the art experiential events like DRE Track Days, Off Road Days, Dream Tours and Racing at the National Superbike Championship. As we head into 2021, we are thankful to the entire team here at Ducati, our dealers, and most importantly, the Ducatisti for standing strong with us, he further added."
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic that broke out last year, was the reason that all the planned new launches had to be delayed. However, by the end of the year, Ducati launched three BS6 motorcycles which included the all-new Panigale V2, the Scrambler 1100 Pro, and the Multistrada 950S.
For this year, the product range is now even more complete, with the entry of new motorcycles across the Monster, Scrambler, Multistrada, Panigale, Diavel, and the much-anticipated Streetfighter family. In the first quarter, the company will launch the BS6 Scrambler, Diavel and the new XDiavel. Then Ducati has plans to launch all-new motorcycles based on the revered V4 engine platform including the Multistrada V4, the Streetfighter V4 and MY2021 Panigale V4.
By the later half of 2021, Ducati will be launching the Monster, followed by the SuperSport 950 and the Hypermotard 950 RVE. The company will also launch the BS6 Scrambler models: Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro, all new Night Shift and the popular Desert Sled.
Thoughts About Ducati Launching 12 New Products In 2021
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, everything around the world was shut down. All the new launches that Ducati had planned for the Indian market had to be postponed. But now, the company is ready to launch 12 BS6 complaint motorcycles throughout the year.