- 4 hrs ago Hyundai Cars Offer & Discounts For May 2021: Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh Benefits On Select Models
- 15 hrs ago Honda Cars India Shuts Down Manufacturing Plant: Tapukara Plant Shut For Maintenance
- 17 hrs ago Felidae Maven Electric Bicycle Specs & Details: Electric Mobility At Just Rs 24,500
- 17 hrs ago Honda Cars Discounts In May 2021: Up To Rs 27,000 Benefits Available On Select Models
- Lifestyle COVID-19 Vaccine Slot Finder: Find COVID-19 Vaccine Slots In Your Area Using These Websites
- Finance IDFC First Bank Revises Interest Rates On FD, Check New Rates Here
- News PM Modi speaks to CMs of Punjab, Karnataka, Bihar and Uttarakhand on COVID situation
- Sports 75 Days for Tokyo: 'Staying focused on our mission despite the hurdles,' say India Captains Manpreet and Rani
- Movies Mother’s Day EXCLUSIVE! Abhishek To Mayuri; TV Celebs Share Sweetest Things They Did For Their Mom
- Technology What Is Band Steering? How It Helps Get Good Wi-Fi Connectivity?
- Education IIIT Delhi Offering PG Diploma in Data Science and Artificial Intelligence
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Ducati India has announced that it will introduce 12 new motorcycles in 2021. All the motorcycles that the company will be launching will be BS6 compliant. Moreover, the company has said that bookings for the BS6 Scrambler Icon and Scrambler Icon Dark are now open. Customers can book their motorcycles for a booking amount of Rs 50,000.
Commenting on this, Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "2020 has been unforeseen for the entire country with operations coming to a standstill. However, if we unravel the year, it's commendable to witness the resilience of people working across the nation. Similarly, for us at Ducati, the majority of our launches and plans were pushed to 2021 and this year is going to be one of the most exciting years for us, with new launches planned in every quarter!"
"We hope the current scenario with the pandemic stabilizes and as we resume normal life, we will be back to create state of the art experiential events like DRE Track Days, Off Road Days, Dream Tours and Racing at the National Superbike Championship. As we head into 2021, we are thankful to the entire team here at Ducati, our dealers, and most importantly, the Ducatisti for standing strong with us, he further added."
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic that broke out last year, was the reason that all the planned new launches had to be delayed. However, by the end of the year, Ducati launched three BS6 motorcycles which included the all-new Panigale V2, the Scrambler 1100 Pro, and the Multistrada 950S.
For this year, the product range is now even more complete, with the entry of new motorcycles across the Monster, Scrambler, Multistrada, Panigale, Diavel, and the much-anticipated Streetfighter family. In the first quarter, the company will launch the BS6 Scrambler, Diavel and the new XDiavel. Then Ducati has plans to launch all-new motorcycles based on the revered V4 engine platform including the Multistrada V4, the Streetfighter V4 and MY2021 Panigale V4.
By the later half of 2021, Ducati will be launching the Monster, followed by the SuperSport 950 and the Hypermotard 950 RVE. The company will also launch the BS6 Scrambler models: Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro, all new Night Shift and the popular Desert Sled.
Thoughts About Ducati Launching 12 New Products In 2021
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, everything around the world was shut down. All the new launches that Ducati had planned for the Indian market had to be postponed. But now, the company is ready to launch 12 BS6 complaint motorcycles throughout the year.