- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Sports Trapped in Australian Open 'hard quarantine', Bopanna waiting for 'freedom day'
- Finance 5 Best Fixed Deposits For Senior Citizens With Good Returns Up To 7.50%
- Technology Xiaomi Mi 10 5G With Snapdragon 870 SoC Expected To Launch Soon: Price Tipped
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Ducati India has announced that it will introduce 12 new motorcycles in 2021. All the motorcycles that the company will be launching will be BS6 compliant. Moreover, the company has said that bookings for the BS6 Scrambler Icon and Scrambler Icon Dark are now open. Customers can book their motorcycles for a booking amount of Rs 50,000.
Commenting on this, Bipul Chandra, Managing Director of Ducati India said, "2020 has been unforeseen for the entire country with operations coming to a standstill. However, if we unravel the year, it's commendable to witness the resilience of people working across the nation. Similarly, for us at Ducati, the majority of our launches and plans were pushed to 2021 and this year is going to be one of the most exciting years for us, with new launches planned in every quarter!"
"We hope the current scenario with the pandemic stabilizes and as we resume normal life, we will be back to create state of the art experiential events like DRE Track Days, Off Road Days, Dream Tours and Racing at the National Superbike Championship. As we head into 2021, we are thankful to the entire team here at Ducati, our dealers, and most importantly, the Ducatisti for standing strong with us, he further added."
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic that broke out last year, was the reason that all the planned new launches had to be delayed. However, by the end of the year, Ducati launched three BS6 motorcycles which included the all-new Panigale V2, the Scrambler 1100 Pro, and the Multistrada 950S.
For this year, the product range is now even more complete, with the entry of new motorcycles across the Monster, Scrambler, Multistrada, Panigale, Diavel, and the much-anticipated Streetfighter family. In the first quarter, the company will launch the BS6 Scrambler, Diavel and the new XDiavel. Then Ducati has plans to launch all-new motorcycles based on the revered V4 engine platform including the Multistrada V4, the Streetfighter V4 and MY2021 Panigale V4.
By the later half of 2021, Ducati will be launching the Monster, followed by the SuperSport 950 and the Hypermotard 950 RVE. The company will also launch the BS6 Scrambler models: Scrambler 1100 Dark Pro, all new Night Shift and the popular Desert Sled.
Thoughts About Ducati Launching 12 New Products In 2021
Because of the COVID-19 pandemic, everything around the world was shut down. All the new launches that Ducati had planned for the Indian market had to be postponed. But now, the company is ready to launch 12 BS6 complaint motorcycles throughout the year.