- 10 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 12 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- 13 hrs ago Ashok Leyland Delivers Light Bullet-Proof Vehicles To Indian Air Force: First Batch of LBPV
- 14 hrs ago According To The CEEW-CEF Report Nearly 1.35 lakh EVs Sold In India In FY2021: Here Are The Details
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 9 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan Starrer Stays Stable
- Technology Week 16, 2021 Launch Roundup: ZTE Axon 30 Ultra, ASUS ROG Phone 5, Sony Xperia 10 III, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: MI vs SRH: Match report: Kieron Pollard, Rahul Chahar, Trent Boult shine for Mumbai Indians
- News Madhya Pradesh: Corona curfew extended in Bhopal till Apr 26
- Finance What is Demand Draft Validity Period?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Lifestyle Ramadan 2021: Is It Safe For People With Diabetes To Fast? COVID-19, Associated Risks And Management
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
India electric vehicle manufacturer, Detel, has launched yet another slow-speed scooter in the market. Called the Easy Plus, the new scooter caters to last-mile connectivity businesses such as ride-sharing and delivery. The Detel Easy Plus retails at Rs 39,999.
The Easy Plus scooter can be pre-booked on the brand's website from today for a token amount of Rs 1,999. The details of the e-scooter have been revealed by the company at the Ride Asia Expo.
This low-speed vehicle is powered by a 20AH lithium-ion battery. The lightweight vehicle can be charged entirely in 4-5 hours and they run up to 60Km on a single charge. Powering the scooter is a 250 Watt hub-mounted BLDC electric motor that can propel it to a top speed of 25kmph.
Speaking about the design of the scooter, the Easy Plus features a bare-bones approach. It has very few body panels, that is finished in colour, giving the scooter a distinctive appeal. It features a single-piece seat for the rider and the pillion. The e-scooter also features a round-shaped headlamp and a horizontally placed taillamp, both powered by LED units.
The scooter features a telescopic fork at the front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is done via drum brakes at both ends. It also comes with a pedal mechanism to help with extending the range of the scooter.
Detel Easy plus is available in various colour combinations such as Metallic Red, Pearl White, Gunmetal, Metallic Black, and Metallic Yellow. Easy Plus comes with a load-bearing capacity of 170 kg and sits 170 mm above the ground. The scooter also features a digital instrument console as well.
All bikes will be sold with a prepaid roadside assistance package across India. In case of breakdown, the customer has to dial the toll-free number for assistance. The company will also be providing an after-sales service at the customer's home pan India. The Easy Plus comes with a 1-year standard warranty.
Commenting on the same, Dr Yogesh Bhatia, Founder, Detel said, "Detel is a homegrown brand for the masses, our vision is to be the most trusted low-speed two-wheelers manufacturer in India. We are offering a sustainable mobility solution to the daily commuting needs of an average user."
He further added, "We are poised to create a benchmark in India's transportation space at the most economical price range. We are driven by our motto #DetelDecarboniseIndia and aim to deliver eco-friendly products to all our stakeholders that add to their lifestyle".
Thoughts About The Detel Easy Plus Electric Moped Launched In India
The Detel Easy Plus is a compact electric scooter, that comes with essential features required to operate the scooter. Detel promises to provide a hassle-free ownership experience with breakdown assistance included in the price of the scooter.