- 33 min ago New Ducati Multistrada V2 And V2 S Revealed
- 3 hrs ago Hyundai Venue Vs Hyundai i20; Which One Should You Pick?
- 20 hrs ago 2021 KTM RC200 Arrives At Dealership: Gets Dual-Channel ABS As Standard
- 1 day ago Top 5 Safest Cars In India: All of them are manufactured by Indian automobile manufacturers
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: Ludhiana-born Jatinder stars in Oman's 10-wkt victory over Papua New Guinea
- News Coronavirus: Gujarat govt allows Eid-e-Milad processions on Oct 19
- Movies Madhuri Dixit Celebrates 22 Years Of Marriage With Husband Sriram Nene, Shares Special Video
- Finance I-T Raid On Digital Marketing, Waste Management: Discovers Unaccounted Investments of Rs 7 Cr
- Lifestyle Turmeric For Depression: Does It Help Ease The Symptoms? How To Use
- Technology Apple Has A Plan To Make Your Existing MacBooks Look Old: MacBook Pro With Notch Incoming?
- Travel Rajasthan's Ten Best Winter Destinations
- Education CBSE Class 10, 12 Term Exam Dates Tentative Announced, Check CBSE Class X, XII Date Sheet Release Details
India electric vehicle manufacturer, Detel, has launched yet another slow-speed scooter in the market. Called the Easy Plus, the new scooter caters to last-mile connectivity businesses such as ride-sharing and delivery. The Detel Easy Plus retails at Rs 39,999.
The Easy Plus scooter can be pre-booked on the brand's website from today for a token amount of Rs 1,999. The details of the e-scooter have been revealed by the company at the Ride Asia Expo.
This low-speed vehicle is powered by a 20AH lithium-ion battery. The lightweight vehicle can be charged entirely in 4-5 hours and they run up to 60Km on a single charge. Powering the scooter is a 250 Watt hub-mounted BLDC electric motor that can propel it to a top speed of 25kmph.
Speaking about the design of the scooter, the Easy Plus features a bare-bones approach. It has very few body panels, that is finished in colour, giving the scooter a distinctive appeal. It features a single-piece seat for the rider and the pillion. The e-scooter also features a round-shaped headlamp and a horizontally placed taillamp, both powered by LED units.
The scooter features a telescopic fork at the front and twin shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is done via drum brakes at both ends. It also comes with a pedal mechanism to help with extending the range of the scooter.
Detel Easy plus is available in various colour combinations such as Metallic Red, Pearl White, Gunmetal, Metallic Black, and Metallic Yellow. Easy Plus comes with a load-bearing capacity of 170 kg and sits 170 mm above the ground. The scooter also features a digital instrument console as well.
All bikes will be sold with a prepaid roadside assistance package across India. In case of breakdown, the customer has to dial the toll-free number for assistance. The company will also be providing an after-sales service at the customer's home pan India. The Easy Plus comes with a 1-year standard warranty.
Commenting on the same, Dr Yogesh Bhatia, Founder, Detel said, "Detel is a homegrown brand for the masses, our vision is to be the most trusted low-speed two-wheelers manufacturer in India. We are offering a sustainable mobility solution to the daily commuting needs of an average user."
He further added, "We are poised to create a benchmark in India's transportation space at the most economical price range. We are driven by our motto #DetelDecarboniseIndia and aim to deliver eco-friendly products to all our stakeholders that add to their lifestyle".
Thoughts About The Detel Easy Plus Electric Moped Launched In India
The Detel Easy Plus is a compact electric scooter, that comes with essential features required to operate the scooter. Detel promises to provide a hassle-free ownership experience with breakdown assistance included in the price of the scooter.