- 1 hr ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 17 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- 17 hrs ago Rs 18,100 Crore Production Linked Incentive Scheme For ACC Batteries Approved
- 17 hrs ago Yamaha R7 Images Leaked Ahead Of Launch: Global Reveal On 18 May
- News US: Missing Bengal tiger has been found safe, healthy, says Houston police
- Sports ONE Championship Dangal: How Arjan Bhullar became first Indian-origin MMA champion
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Finance Post Office Vs Bank Deposits: Why Post Office Is Better Choice?
- Movies Radhe Overseas Day 3 Box Office Collection
- Education IIIT-Delhi Announces Season 5 Of The Summer Camp For Government School Students
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
The DAO 703 electric scooter has been launched in India. Chinese EV startup DAO has launched its 703 electric scooter in the Indian market. It is said to have a range of 100 kilometres and the claimed top speed is 70km/h. Prices for the electric scooter haven't been revealed yet.
The electric vehicle market is growing with every passing day. It is a well-known fact that electric vehicles are the future. There are many electric vehicle startups that have cropped up across the country and across the world. One of these startups is DAO. The brand is based in China and primarily manufactures electric scooters.
DAO has now launched the 703 electric scooter in the Indian market. The DAO 703 is unique when it comes to its design aspect. The entire body panel of the scooter is made of one piece. Up front are two LED headlamp units, one at the bottom of the front apron and the other above it. The DAO 703 electric scooter comes loaded with features.