- 43 min ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- News Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt over record COVID-19 vaccinations
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Lifestyle Expert Speaks About Brain Exercises For Managing Alzheimer’s
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Technology Xiaomi 11 Lite NE 5G Color Options, Price In India Leak
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The DAO 703 electric scooter has been launched in India. Chinese EV startup DAO has launched its 703 electric scooter in the Indian market. It is said to have a range of 100 kilometres and the claimed top speed is 70km/h. Prices for the electric scooter haven't been revealed yet.
The electric vehicle market is growing with every passing day. It is a well-known fact that electric vehicles are the future. There are many electric vehicle startups that have cropped up across the country and across the world. One of these startups is DAO. The brand is based in China and primarily manufactures electric scooters.
DAO has now launched the 703 electric scooter in the Indian market. The DAO 703 is unique when it comes to its design aspect. The entire body panel of the scooter is made of one piece. Up front are two LED headlamp units, one at the bottom of the front apron and the other above it. The DAO 703 electric scooter comes loaded with features.