- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Hero MotoCorp and 1Sports channel have partnered to bring exclusive and live broadcast of the 2021 Dakar Rally race in India. The two-wheeler manufacturer continues its participation in the 43rd edition of the rally race under the Hero MotoSport racing division.
This year's Dakar Rally race will be broadcasted to television sets in India starting with the live coverage of the Podium Start. Additionally, viewers and rally fans can catch a 30-minute highlight of each stage broadcasted daily. The 1Sports channel will also showcase weekly compiled updates in the two week racing season this year.
Enthusiasts of motorsports in India will get a chance to watch the Podium Start of Dakar Rally 2021 Live on January 2, between 4:15 PM to 1:30 AM on January 3. The 30-minute daily highlights will be broadcasted between January 3 and January 15, 2021, at 9.30 pm (IST).
The 1Sports channel is available on all leading DTH and Cable Operators. This includes Tata Sky on Channel No. 498, Dish TV on Channel No. 635, and D2H on Channel No. 627; among others. The sports channel is also available on local service providers such as INCable, Siti Cable, AsiaNet Cable and more.
R C Venkateish, CEO, 1SPORTS, said, "We are delighted to bring the prestigious Dakar Rally to Indian viewers and have Hero MotoCorp as our Title Broadcast Partner. Hero is one of the top global corporate promoters of sports and their association has enabled us to bring the Dakar Rally to India. Dakar is the world's premier rally raid and I am sure this broadcast will grow the fan base of motorsports in India."
Hero MotoSport has entered the 2021 Dakar Rally with three riders: Sebastian Buhler, Joaquim Rodrigues and our Indian ace rally rider CS Santosh completing the line-up. The company has made several changes to the motorcycle and has been improved in top speed, acceleration along with a larger fuel tank for a better range.
The 43rd edition of the off-road rally race will be held between January 3 to 15, 2021 in Saudi Arabia. The scrutineering and a small prologue stage before the actual rally race will be held on January 1 and 2, 2021.
The upcoming edition of the Dakar Rally will start on January 3, 2021, in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. The rally race will conclude in the same city on January 15, 2021, after passing through various areas including the capital of Saudi Arabia, Riyadh. The entire race will be resting for a day during the racing season in Ha'il on January 9, 2021.
The 2021 Dakar participants will be covering a total distance of 7,646KM, out of which about 4,767KM will be the special section. The total race distance has been divided into 12 stages. Also, the total race distance is shorter by 300KM as compared to the 2020 Dakar Rally race map — here are all details of the 2021 rally race season.
Thoughts About The Dakar Rally 2021 TV Broadcast In India By Hero MotoCorp & 1Sports
The Dakar Rally 2021 season will be broadcasted on television, which indicates the growing popularity for the sport in the country. The Dakar Rally fans in the country will now get close action of the racing season thanks to Hero MotoCorp and 1Sports. The motorsport season in the country is starting on a high note in the country.