- 14 hrs ago MG Hector & Hector Plus Prices Increase In April — Third Price Hike In 2021
- 1 day ago KTM RC 390 Discontinued In India & Removed From Website: Next-Gen Coming Soon
- 1 day ago Bajaj Platina & CT Motorcycle Line-Up Receives Second Price Hike This Year: Here’s The New Price List
- 1 day ago 2021 Benelli 302R Revealed Ahead Of Launch: Features New Design & Lesser Weight
- Sports IPL 2021: Been playing spin since childhood, so in a way, it's in my blood: Player-of-the-match Nitish Rana
- Movies Abhishek Bachchan Praises Aishwarya Rai Bachchan For Teaching Aaradhya 'What It Means To Be A Bachchan'
- News More Cooch Behar-like killings possible if 'naughty boys' try to take law into their hands, says Dilip Ghosh
- Finance Jana Small Finance Bank Revises Fixed Deposit Interest Rates: Check Latest Rates Here
- Lifestyle Baisakhi 2021: The Story Behind Celebrating This Festival
- Technology Redmi Gaming Smartphone With Dimensity 1200 SoC Launch Tipped For This Month
- Education NEET PG 2021 On April 18, Check COVID-19 Guidelines For Exam Day
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In April 2021
Indian Ace rally rider CS Santosh has had a fall in Stage 4 of the 2021 Dakar Rally. The Indian rally rider riding for Hero MotoSport had an unfortunate event after crossing waypoint 4 of in today stage of the 2021 Dakar Rally.
During the crash, the rider has suffered a head injury and is currently being taken to a hospital in Riyadh. According to Hero MotoSport, CS Santosh seems to be doing well and recovering from the injury.
CS Santosh is making his seventh Dakar Rally appearance representing India. He is the first Indian ever to compete in the world's toughest and dangerous rally race. The Indian Ace rally rider has competed in many prestigious rally races.
CS Santosh started the 2021 Dakar Rally stage by finishing in 35th position at the opening Prologue stage. He finished Stage of this year's Dakar Rally at 43rd position. However, in Stage 2 of the rally, he improved his position massively and finished in 36th place. At Stage 3, the Indian again secured the 36th position, which also helped him improve his overall rankings.
Hero MotoSport entered the 2021 Dakar Rally with three riders. Sebastian Buhler joined the team for the previous edition. While Joaquim Rodrigues and CS Santosh are making their fifth appearance with the brand at the 2021 Dakar Rally.
After Stage 3 of the 2021 Dakar Rally Hero MotoSport Team have two riders finishing inside the top 25 in General Rankings. Joaquim Rodrigues on 19th, Sebastian Buhler on 24th and CS Santosh in 34th position.
Commenting on the race after Stage 3, CS Santosh, said, "Today was another long and fast stage. It was mostly about sitting back and opening the full throttle. Because of the wind, the visibility was not that great, so it was tough to go full gas all the way. It wasn't very enjoyable for me but I am happy to have put in a good stage today and also probably the best three days in the Dakar for me so far."
Thoughts About CS Santosh's Participation In Dakar Rally 2021
It's an unfortunate event for the Ace rally rider, which has taken CS Santosh out of 2021 Dakar Rally contention. However, we are happy to hear that the champ is doing alright and is recovering. We at DriveSpark wish him well and a speedy recovery.