- 16 hrs ago Petrol Prices Slashed In Jharkhand: Rs 25 per Litre Subsidy
- 19 hrs ago New BMW X3 Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 59.90 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago Tata Punch Prices Revised: Prices Start From Rs 5.64 Lakh
- 21 hrs ago Toyota Hilux India Launch Bookings Open: 2.8-Litre Engine, 4x4, Double Cab & More
- Movies Remo D’Souza’s Wife Breaks Down After Learning About Her Brother’s Suicide; Opens Up About Father’s Illness
- News Hospitalisations in Delhi during third Covid wave significantly lower than second
- Sports ISL will not hit the pause button for now
- Technology Samsung Galaxy Unpacked February 2022 Event Officially Teased: All You Need To Know
- Lifestyle How To Look After Your Mental Health If You're At Home With Covid-19
- Finance South Indian Bank Revises Interest Rates On Fixed Deposits: Check New Rates
- Education ICSI CS Foundation CSEET Result 2022 Declared, Steps To Check ICSI CSEET CS Foundation Results On icsi.edu
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Assam In Winter Of 2022
The (FMSCI) Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India has provided an update on the condition CS Santosh. The Indian Ace rally rider has arrived in India via an air ambulance. He has also been brought out from the induced coma. However, he continues to receive treatment in the Critical Care Unit.
CS Santosh was competing in his seventh Dakar Rally riding for Hero MotoSport. He suffered a crash in Stage 4 of the 2021 Dakar Rally. Santosh sustained head injuries during his crash but was found to be conscious.
The organizers of the race air-lifted him to to the nearest hospital. The doctors decided to keep Santosh in an induced coma for better recover from sustained head injuries. Ahead of arriving in India, he was airlifted from the local hospital to another hospital in Riyadh.
The Hero MotoSports Team quickly announced a press release updating on the condition of their team member. It stated that CS Santosh has not sustained any major physical injuries except for the dislocated right shoulder and head trauma.
However, the Indian rally rider is now back in our homeland to begin his recovery process. The statement from FMSCI said, "CS Santosh was transferred by Air Ambulance from Riyadh to Bengaluru on Thursday. He has been brought out of induced coma successfully. He will continue go to be in CCU and receive treatment."
The statement issued earlier by Hero MotoSports Rally team also stated that other participants had stopped to help CS Santosh at the crash site. They helped him with the first-aid procedures, which is now mandatory to learn for every participant competing in the rally.
CS Santosh started the 2021 Dakar Rally stage by finishing in 35th position in the Prologue stage. On the first stage of 2021 Dakar Rally, he was placed in 43rd position overall. However, in Stage 2 of the rally, he improved his position massively and finished in 36th place. At Stage 3, the Indian again secured the 36th position, which also helped him improve his overall rankings.
Thoughts About The CS Santosh's Medical Condition
We are happy to have CS Santosh back in the country for further treatment. CS Santosh is a strong and fit athlete and we wish him a speedy recovery. We hope to see him back on the motorcycle and kick some dust. Get well soon champ!