- 1 hr ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 3 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 7 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 23 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- News Keep ration shops open on all days, for longer duration: Centre tells states
- Sports India tour of Sri Lanka: Youngsters who could be Shikhar Dhawan's opening partner
- Finance CBIC Initiates Special GST Refund and Drawback Disposal Drive
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Opens Up About Getting Attached To Abhinav Shukla On Bigg Boss 14: He Was Perfect In Every Way
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
The (FMSCI) Federation of Motor Sports Clubs of India has provided an update on the condition CS Santosh. The Indian Ace rally rider has arrived in India via an air ambulance. He has also been brought out from the induced coma. However, he continues to receive treatment in the Critical Care Unit.
CS Santosh was competing in his seventh Dakar Rally riding for Hero MotoSport. He suffered a crash in Stage 4 of the 2021 Dakar Rally. Santosh sustained head injuries during his crash but was found to be conscious.
The organizers of the race air-lifted him to to the nearest hospital. The doctors decided to keep Santosh in an induced coma for better recover from sustained head injuries. Ahead of arriving in India, he was airlifted from the local hospital to another hospital in Riyadh.
The Hero MotoSports Team quickly announced a press release updating on the condition of their team member. It stated that CS Santosh has not sustained any major physical injuries except for the dislocated right shoulder and head trauma.
However, the Indian rally rider is now back in our homeland to begin his recovery process. The statement from FMSCI said, "CS Santosh was transferred by Air Ambulance from Riyadh to Bengaluru on Thursday. He has been brought out of induced coma successfully. He will continue go to be in CCU and receive treatment."
The statement issued earlier by Hero MotoSports Rally team also stated that other participants had stopped to help CS Santosh at the crash site. They helped him with the first-aid procedures, which is now mandatory to learn for every participant competing in the rally.
CS Santosh started the 2021 Dakar Rally stage by finishing in 35th position in the Prologue stage. On the first stage of 2021 Dakar Rally, he was placed in 43rd position overall. However, in Stage 2 of the rally, he improved his position massively and finished in 36th place. At Stage 3, the Indian again secured the 36th position, which also helped him improve his overall rankings.
Thoughts About The CS Santosh's Medical Condition
We are happy to have CS Santosh back in the country for further treatment. CS Santosh is a strong and fit athlete and we wish him a speedy recovery. We hope to see him back on the motorcycle and kick some dust. Get well soon champ!