- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Technology Oppo F19 Pro, F19 Pro+ 5G With Punch-Hole Display Listed On Amazon India
- Movies Anil Kapoor Recalls How He Almost Killed Rahul Bose While Shooting For Dil Dhadakne Do; Says 'I Was Worried'
- Finance Gross Value Added To Grow By 1.5% To 2% In Q4
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
CFMoto is yet to update its motorcycle line-up to meet the latest BS6 emission standard in the Indian market. The company had announced that it will be updating its motorcycle line-up to meet the latest emission standards.
Ahead of its launch in the Indian market, CFMoto has teased the 300NK BS6 street-naked motorcycle. The teaser image released by the company showcases the aggressive-looking DRLs of the 2021 300NK.
Speaking about the engine on the motorcycle, it is expected to be powered by an updated version of the same 292cc unit that was powering the BS4 motorcycle. The 292cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine with DOHC setup produced a maximum of 28bhp at 8,750rpm and a peak torque of 25.3 Nm at 7,250rpm.
We expect the power and torque figures of the engine remain unchanged in its BS6 format. The engine came mated to a six-speed standard gearbox, which is also expected to remain unchanged on the upcoming motorcycle. However, owing to the popularity, the company could introduce a slip-assist clutch for an enhanced riding experience and performances from the updated engine.
Suspension and braking set up on the 2021 300NK are likely to be carried over from its BS4 counterpart as well. This includes a (USD) Up-Side-Down forks at the front and a mono-shock suspension setup that is adjustable for pre-load at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is handled via disc brakes at both ends supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
The 300NK BS4 motorcycle featured a couple of riding modes, which is also expected to be carried forward on the BS6 model. The ride modes could be controlled using the switch cube and the TFT display instrument console, which will be a part of the package on the BS6 300NK motorcycle.
Thoughts About The CFMoto 300NK BS6 Teased Ahead Of India Launch
The CFMoto 300NK motorcycle has been teased ahead of launch in the Indian market. Along with the 300NK, the company is also expected to bring other motorcycle offerings, which were present in the pre-BS6 era. This includes the 600NK streetfighter, 650 MT adventure-tourer and the 650 GT-tourer.