- 5 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- 9 hrs ago Fast & Furious Toyota Supra Auctioned For Rs 4.07 Crore; Becomes Most-Expensive Supra
- 14 hrs ago Yamaha FZ-X Accessories Price List: Order Official Factory-Fitted Parts Online
- 17 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq India Launch: 1.5-litre Variant To Arrive In August — Details
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord CE 5G, Poco X3 Pro, Honor 50 Pro, Redmi Note 10 Pro And More
- News Punjab Cong infighting: Amarinder Singh in Delhi for another round of talks with AICC panel
- Movies Beast Second Look Out: Thalapathy Vijay's Deadly Look Is A Perfect Birthday Treat For Fans
- Sports Euro 2020: North Macedonia 0-3 Netherlands: Depay, Wijnaldum on fire as classy Oranje make history in easy win
- Finance These Nifty Stocks Gave The Highest Dividend In FY21
- Education Bihar STET Result 2021 For Urdu, Sanskrit And Science Released At bsebstet2019.in
- Lifestyle Swara Bhasker Flaunts A Pink Chikankari Kurta Set; Perfect For Stay-At-Home Festive Occasions
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
CEAT Tyres has extended the warranty period by an additional three months across the range of CEAT products in India. This decision has been taken by the company due to the lockdown enforced across the country, because of the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic. The warranty extension by three months is applicable for the products with a standard warranty expiring between 1st April 2021 to 31st June 2021. This extended warranty will apply to all the CEAT dealerships across the country.
Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd, said, "We understand our customers will be facing restriction in movement in several states due to the recent wave of Covid pandemic. The three-month extension on all our products ensures that our customers continue to get the benefit of the warranty during these trying times."
Earlier this year, the company introduced the first label rated car tyres in India. The company did this to empower the customers to make an informed decision before buying any tyres for their vehicles. The FuelSmarrt tyres are available in 12 to 14-inches for premium hatchbacks while the SecuraDrive range of tyres is available in 15-inches for premium sedans and Compact SUVs across.
The overall tyre rating system is in line with international rating systems prevalent in the tyre industry. The ratings of the tyres are based on important tyre performance indicators like rolling resistance, wet grip and tyre noise level. The higher the rating of rolling resistance means better fuel-saving while higher wet grip ratings indicate solid braking capability of the tyre and a lower noise level indicates a more comfortable drive.
Thoughts About CEAT Extending Its Warranty On All Tyres By Three Months
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. CEAT has taken the right decision to extend the warranty period by an additional three months across the range of CEAT products in India.