- 6 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 7 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 9 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- News Narendra Modi govt making coastal security impenetrable: Amit Shah
- Movies Priyanka Chopra Cheers For Hubby Nick Jonas As He Wraps Up Remember Tour, Shares Pic From His Concert
- Sports Lakshya enter quarters, Sameer retires at French Open
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
CEAT Tyres has extended the warranty period by an additional three months across the range of CEAT products in India. This decision has been taken by the company due to the lockdown enforced across the country, because of the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic. The warranty extension by three months is applicable for the products with a standard warranty expiring between 1st April 2021 to 31st June 2021. This extended warranty will apply to all the CEAT dealerships across the country.
Amit Tolani, Chief Marketing Officer, CEAT Tyres Ltd, said, "We understand our customers will be facing restriction in movement in several states due to the recent wave of Covid pandemic. The three-month extension on all our products ensures that our customers continue to get the benefit of the warranty during these trying times."
Earlier this year, the company introduced the first label rated car tyres in India. The company did this to empower the customers to make an informed decision before buying any tyres for their vehicles. The FuelSmarrt tyres are available in 12 to 14-inches for premium hatchbacks while the SecuraDrive range of tyres is available in 15-inches for premium sedans and Compact SUVs across.
The overall tyre rating system is in line with international rating systems prevalent in the tyre industry. The ratings of the tyres are based on important tyre performance indicators like rolling resistance, wet grip and tyre noise level. The higher the rating of rolling resistance means better fuel-saving while higher wet grip ratings indicate solid braking capability of the tyre and a lower noise level indicates a more comfortable drive.
Thoughts About CEAT Extending Its Warranty On All Tyres By Three Months
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. CEAT has taken the right decision to extend the warranty period by an additional three months across the range of CEAT products in India.