- 7 hrs ago Ola Electric CEO Hints Electric Car: Next Big Step For Ola?
- 9 hrs ago 2022 Honda CBR 650R Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 9.35 Lakh
- 11 hrs ago Komaki Ranger & Venice Electric Two Wheelers Launched In India: Prices Start From Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 14 hrs ago Five Things You Should Know About The 2022 Toyota Camry Hybrid: Generation, Design & More
- News PM Modi committed to honouring real heroes: Amit Shah on Padma awards
- Movies Bro Daddy Twitter Review: Did Mohanlal-Prithviraj Sukumaran's Film Impress The Audience?
- Finance Union Budget 2022-23: Here's What The Insurance Industry Expects
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Super-sub Irshad earns NorthEast United FC draw against Mumbai City FC
- Education Republic Day 2022: Interesting Facts About Republic Day Parade
- Technology Oppo Reno7 5G India Pricing Tipped Ahead Of February 4 Launch
- Lifestyle Know About Tongue Thrust In Newborns And Children: Causes, Symptoms And Treatment
- Travel National tourism Day 2022: Explore South India And Reclaim Your Post-Lockdown Freedom
The iconic British brand BSA has officially revealed its upcoming BSA Goldstar 650 motorcycle in the UK. The iconic British motorcycle was revealed at the 2021 NEC Birmingham Motorcycle Show.
The British brand was brought back to life by Classic Legends. Classic Legends is a subsidiary company owned by the Indian automobile giant, Mahindra, and the company purchased the majority stake in the iconic British company back in 2016.
Apart from that, Classic Legends has already revived the iconic brand Jawa in India and enroute to revive Yezdi.
BSA was initially an arms and tools manufacturing company that transformed into one of the biggest names in the two-wheeler industry. However, the British company failed to carry the momentum due to poor management, eventually leading to the closure of the company due to massive losses.
Coming back to the BSA Goldstar 650, the motorcycle is powered by a 652cc, single-cylinder, liquid-cooled, DOHC, 4-valve engine. This engine produces 44.27 bhp at 6,000 rpm and 55 Nm of torque at 4,000 rpm.
Staying true to its classic theme, the BSA Goldstar 650 is equipped with a 5-speed gearbox that suits well with the nature of the engine.
Coming to the looks, the BSA Goldstar 650 looks very similar to the original BSA Goldstar from the 1960s. This retro look is further enhanced by using a single-piece handlebar, twin-pod analogue dials, single-piece bench seat, round headlamps, circular turn indicators and a few more.
The use of 18-inch spoked wheels at the front and 17-inch spoked wheels at the rear further helps the BSA Goldstar 650 attain the desired looks.
The new BSA Goldstar comes equipped with a dual-cradle, tubular steel frame chassis for sure-footed handling characteristics. Apart from that, the new British motorcycle comes with a 41mm telescopic fork at the front and twin pre-load adjustable shock absorbers at the rear.
Braking duties are handled by a 320mm single disc brake setup at the front and a 255mm single disc brake setup at the rear, and both sides come with Brembo calipers. Which are essential to stop this 213 kg motorcycle from triple-digit speeds.
Being a modern motorcycle, the new BSA Goldstar 650 also comes with modern features such as an LCD display, dual-channel ABS, slipper clutch, USB charger, LED taillamp and many more.
The new BSA Goldstar 650 will rival the likes of Royal Enfield Interceptor 650, Kawasaki W800, and Triumph Street Twin. However, the pricing of the BSA Goldstar is yet to be revealed.
We expect BSA to price the Goldstar 650 anywhere between Rs 3 lakh to Rs 4 lakh when it launches in India.
Thoughts About The BSA Goldstar 650
The BSA Goldstar 650 is a proper retro-themed motorcycle and the motorcycle will suit those looking for a comfortable retro-themed motorcycle.