- 1 hr ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 4 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 5 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- 7 hrs ago TVS Buys 75% Stake In SEMG — Forays into E-Bike Market
- Sports Pro Kabaddi League PKL 2021-22: Gujarat Giants vs Dabang Delhi Dream11 Prediction and Fantasy Tips
- Lifestyle NeoCov: Wuhan Scientists Warn of New Coronavirus Strain With High Death, Infection Rate
- Movies EXCLUSIVE! Umar Riaz And Simba Nagpal Will NOT Be Attending Bigg Boss 15 Grand Finale
- Finance Union Budget 2022: 23: What The Telecom Sector Can Expect?
- Technology Realme 9 Pro 5G Series To Launch On Feb 15 Globally; When Is It Coming To India?
- News Sidhu a cruel man, drove mother out of home alleges sister
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Bihar In Winter Of 2022
- Education Lala Lajpat Rai Birth Anniversary: Some Lesser-Known Facts About Punjab Kesari
BGauss announces the launch of two Made-In-India electric two-wheelers in India in Q4 of 2021. The company has strengthened its manufacturing facility located at Chakan, Pune to produce the upcoming indigenous range of electric scooters.
The scooter is entirely designed, developed and architected by the in-house team of BGauss. The company aims to enhance its customers base with new products that are claimed to feature a higher range, design, safety, security and power.
Additionally, BGauss is also looking to expand its presence in the country via flagship stores in all the Tier I and Tier II markets. The company currently retails at 13 showrooms across the country and is now gearing up to expand to 35 showrooms by Diwali this year. Further, the brand aims to add a total of 100 showrooms by March 2022.
Currently, the company is offering two electric scooters in the country: the B8 and the A2. The BGauss B8 retails at Rs 62,999 and Rs 82,999 for the lead-acid and lithium-ion powered variants, respectively. Similarly, the two variant of the A2 is priced at Rs 52,499 for the lead-acid variant and Rs 67,999 for the lithium-ion version. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Some of the highlighted features of the scooter include a removable battery, anti-theft alarm, anti-theft motor locking, LED instrument panel, multi-coloured digital display, DRLs, keyless start, find your scooter, centralized seat lock, USB charging, reverse assist, side stand sensor and 3 riding modes (Low, Mid, High).
The scooters come also features connected technology, which can be paired with a smartphone via a dedicated app.
Speaking on the announcement, Mr Hemant Kabra, Managing Director, BGauss said, "I am extremely overwhelmed with the response we have received for BGauss B8, our flagship electric scooter from the Indian consumers since its launch last year in October. This further gives us the confidence to add two new products to our existing portfolio of electric scooters to cater to the growing demands of the e-vehicle enthusiasts in the country by offering an all-encompassing solution that seamlessly blends technology with an affordable, zero-emission, eco-friendly and superior riding experience."
He further added, "We truly believe that electric mobility will define the future of transport and both our scooters have been developed to aid faster adoption of electric two-wheelers in the country. This 100% made in India products will offer more performance, better range, advanced safety features, as well as improved technology making it extremely favourable for long-distance, commutes driving electric mobility's growth in India."
Thoughts About The BGauss New Electric Two-Wheelers India Launch In 2021
BGauss is looking to expand its presence and enhance its customer base in the country. The company is taking a two-fold approach to the plan. First, the company is looking to add Made-In-India scooters at an affordable price, enhanced range and features. Second, they are looking to rapidly expand their offline showroom presence across the country.