- 14 min ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 3 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 8 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- News US military power must be our tool of last resort, not our first: Biden at UN
- Sports With good balance of youth and experience, head coach Bozidar is confident of CFC’s chances in ISL 2021-22
- Movies Kamya Panjabi Regrets Not Meeting Sidharth Shukla Post Bigg Boss 13, Says ‘We Used To Laugh So Much’
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
BGauss announces the launch of two Made-In-India electric two-wheelers in India in Q4 of 2021. The company has strengthened its manufacturing facility located at Chakan, Pune to produce the upcoming indigenous range of electric scooters.
The scooter is entirely designed, developed and architected by the in-house team of BGauss. The company aims to enhance its customers base with new products that are claimed to feature a higher range, design, safety, security and power.
Additionally, BGauss is also looking to expand its presence in the country via flagship stores in all the Tier I and Tier II markets. The company currently retails at 13 showrooms across the country and is now gearing up to expand to 35 showrooms by Diwali this year. Further, the brand aims to add a total of 100 showrooms by March 2022.
Currently, the company is offering two electric scooters in the country: the B8 and the A2. The BGauss B8 retails at Rs 62,999 and Rs 82,999 for the lead-acid and lithium-ion powered variants, respectively. Similarly, the two variant of the A2 is priced at Rs 52,499 for the lead-acid variant and Rs 67,999 for the lithium-ion version. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (India).
Some of the highlighted features of the scooter include a removable battery, anti-theft alarm, anti-theft motor locking, LED instrument panel, multi-coloured digital display, DRLs, keyless start, find your scooter, centralized seat lock, USB charging, reverse assist, side stand sensor and 3 riding modes (Low, Mid, High).
The scooters come also features connected technology, which can be paired with a smartphone via a dedicated app.
Speaking on the announcement, Mr Hemant Kabra, Managing Director, BGauss said, "I am extremely overwhelmed with the response we have received for BGauss B8, our flagship electric scooter from the Indian consumers since its launch last year in October. This further gives us the confidence to add two new products to our existing portfolio of electric scooters to cater to the growing demands of the e-vehicle enthusiasts in the country by offering an all-encompassing solution that seamlessly blends technology with an affordable, zero-emission, eco-friendly and superior riding experience."
He further added, "We truly believe that electric mobility will define the future of transport and both our scooters have been developed to aid faster adoption of electric two-wheelers in the country. This 100% made in India products will offer more performance, better range, advanced safety features, as well as improved technology making it extremely favourable for long-distance, commutes driving electric mobility's growth in India."
Thoughts About The BGauss New Electric Two-Wheelers India Launch In 2021
BGauss is looking to expand its presence and enhance its customer base in the country. The company is taking a two-fold approach to the plan. First, the company is looking to add Made-In-India scooters at an affordable price, enhanced range and features. Second, they are looking to rapidly expand their offline showroom presence across the country.