- 1 hr ago Sporty Hero Xoom Launched At Rs 68,599 - 3 Variants, 5 Colour Options
- 2 hrs ago 5 Things You Should Know About Mahindra – Everything In The List Will Surprise You
- 3 hrs ago Toyota Urban Cruiser Hyryder CNG Launched in India - Prices Start At Rs 13.23 Lakh
- 3 hrs ago Pure EV ecoDryft Electric Motorcycle Launched At Rs 99,999 - 130km Range
- News Statistical Analysis of MK Stalin's mission on Farmer's Empowerment
- Education Best Psychology Books for UGC Net Exam Preparation 2023
- Lifestyle Soya Chunks For Cholesterol: How Does It Benefit? How Much Soya Can I Consume?
- Travel Valentine 2023: If Your Partner Loves Travelling, Here is What You Can Do
- Finance Emkay Sees A Massive Potential Jump Of Upto 50% Returns From This Textile Midcap
- Sports Virat Kohli backs gender diversity in cricket as Harmanpreet Kaur becomes PUMA brand ambassador
- Movies Darshan's Kranti TV Rights Sold To Udaya TV For This Whopping Price! To Stream On This Platform
- Technology Infinix Note 12i With AMOLED Display Goes On Sale In India For ₹9,999
Italian motorcycle manufacturer Benelli has revealed the TRK 800 adventure motorcycle at the EICMA motorcycle show in Milan, Italy. The TRK 800 is the new flagship adventure bike from the motorcycle marque based in Pesaro, Italy.
The Benelli TRK 800 is based around the same 754cc, parallel-twin, four-stroke engine with 43mm dual throttle bodies and liquid cooling that also powers the Leoncino 800. In the TRK800, the Double overhead cam engine cranks out 75bhp at 8,500 rpm and 67Nm of peak torque at 6,500rpm. The engine is paired to a 6-speed manual gearbox and also features a slipper clutch.
The Benelli TRK 800 sports a tubular trellis frame chassis with 50mm Marzocchi forks with 170mm travel upfront which offer rebound, compression, and spring preload adjustments. The rear end of the bike sports a mono shock to take care of the rough stuff.
The Benelli TRK rides on a 19-inch (front) and 17-inch (rear) spoked wheels shod with off-road tyres. Braking duties are taken care of by twin 320mm Brembo semi floating discs up front with 4-piston callipers and a solitary 260mm disc brake at the rear which sports a single piston calliper.
The Benelli TRK 800 has a dry weight of 226 kilogrammes while the seat of the all-new Italian adventure motorcycle sits 834mm above the ground. The Benelli TRK 800 sports a 22-litre fuel tank.
The most striking part of the new Benelli TRK 800 is its design. The front end of the all-new TRk 800 is shaped like a beak something we've come to see in countless adventure bikes from multiple brands. The LED daytime running lights on the angular headlamps imitate the beak when lit up.
The front fairing also plays host to the LED turn indicators which are integrated into the bodywork of the newest Benelli. The sculpted fairing sweeps into the fuel tank section of the new bike giving it a very muscular look.
The Benelli TRK 800 also sports an adjustable windscreen and knuckle guards for the rider. The all-new Benelli adventure motorcycle sports a high resolution 7-inch TFT colour display along with an upswept exhaust and chunky grab handles for the pillion rider. The spoked wheels of the Benelli TRK 800 also sport a dual-tone (orange and black for the show bike) finish which is replicated on the rest of the bike though with a different second colour.
The Benelli TRK 800 adventure motorcycle will go on sale next year with dealers in Europe expected to start stocking up the bike in the second half of 2022. India is expected to get the new flagship adventure bike from Benelli by 2023. Prices have not been revealed as of now but we expect the new bike to undercut its Japanese and European rivals.
Thoughts On The Benelli TRK 800
The Benelli TRK 800 sees the Italian marque enter the middleweight adventure class and marks the beginning of a new chapter in the brand's history. While it may be a little underpowered compared to its European and Japanese rivals, the Benelli TRK 800's muscular looks, expected aggressive price tag and the success of the TRK 502 make this bike one we can't wait to ride.