- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Benelli has launched its new BS6-compliant TRK 502X adventure-tourer offering in the Indian market. The new Benelli TRK 502X is now offered with a price tag of Rs 5.19 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). Prices of the BS6 motorcycle have been reduced by a little over Rs 30,000.
The Benelli TRK 502X is offered in three paint schemes. This includes the Benelli Red and the Pure White which are priced higher at Rs 5.30 lakh. The third colour option is the Metallic Dark Grey, priced at Rs 5.19 lakh. All prices are ex-showroom (Delhi).
The most obvious change on the 2021 Benelli TRK 502X adventure-tourer is the updated BS6-compliant engine. The motorcycle is powered by a 499cc parallel-twin unit producing 46.8bhp at 8500rpm and 46Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle also features a large 20-litre fuel tank, allowing for lesser stops, especially while riding long-distances. The motorcycle further rides on 19-inch front and 17-inch rear spoke wheels with 220mm of ground clearance. The motorcycle also features disc at both ends; twin 320mm disc upfront and 260mm disc at the rear, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard.
Apart from the mechanicals, the Benelli TRK 502X also comes with few other subtle revisions. This includes backlit switchgear, aluminium-frame knuckle guards, slightly redesigned mirrors for better visibility, a larger windscreen upfront and new handlebar grips.
The Benelli TRK 502X is the off-road oriented version of the motorcycle. The Italian two-wheeler brand introduced the standard TRK 502 (the road-biased model) in the market back in January this year. Bookings for the new Benelli TRK 502X are now open at all company dealerships across India for Rs 10,000. Deliveries of the motorcycle will begin very shortly.
Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, Benelli India, said,
"We are delighted to introduce the TRK 502X back in India, in the BS-VI format. Based on our recently launched Grand Tourer, the TRK 502, the 502X has been developed with more focus on adventure riding, offering higher ground clearance and an equipment list that is more suited to tackle off-road riding conditions."
He further added, "It also offers unmatched ergonomics, enhanced features and uncompromised quality. We are confident that the entry-level BS-VI TRK range will continue to strengthen our footprint in the adventure touring segment."
Thoughts On The Benelli TRK 502X BS6 India Launch
Benelli has introduced the BS6-compliant TRK 502X in the Indian market. The new adventure-tourer rivals the likes of the Honda CB500X and the Kawasaki Versys 650 in the country.