- 13 hrs ago Bid For Mahindra XUV400 One Special Edition Crosses 1 Crore Mark – Checkout All Details
- 1 day ago Maruti Suzuki Alto K10 Xtra Edition Debuts – Launch Soon
- 1 day ago Ather 450 Range Of Electric Scooters To Get New Features – Atherstack 5.0 Update Coming Soon
- 1 day ago 2023 BMW X1 Launched in Inda - Prices Start At Rs 45.90 Lakh
- Sports Hockey World Cup 2023: Netherlands beat Australia 3-1 to secure bronze medal
- News Hindenburg report attack on India: Adani Group's 413-page reply
- Travel Origin: The Saga of Veerashaiva & Lingayat Mutts in India
- Movies Bigg Boss 16: Ankit Gupta Reveals Who Would He Pair Priyanka Choudhary With & His Answer Is……
- Lifestyle Lalita Sahasranama: Immeasurable Benefits Of Chanting It
- Education TANCET, CEETA 2023 registration will start from Feburary 1; Know How to Apply
- Finance Union Budget 2023: Delicate Act Of Maximizing Fiscal Impulse Amid Consolidation
- Technology Jio True 5G Reaches Northeast India; Now Live In 191 Cities In India
Benelli has launched the TRK 251 in India. The latest adventure bike from Benelli has been competitively priced at Rs 2.51 lakhs (ex-showroom, India), and interested customers can pay Rs 6,000 to book this entry-level Italian adventure motorcycle.
The new Benelli TRK 251 is the entry point to Benelli's popular 'TRK' motorcycles and it is the Italian brand's fifth motorcycle in the country after the launch of motorcycles such as the Benelli TRK 502 ADV, Leoncino 500, TRK 502X, and 502c.
Speaking about the looks, the Benelli TRK 251 Adventure looks like any other adventure motorcycle in the market with its tall stance. This stance is further accentuated with the use of a tall windscreen and a beaked nose.
The new Benelli TRK 251 will directly compete with the likes of Royal Enfield Himalayan and KTM Adventure 250 in the Indian two-wheeler market.
Apart from this, Benelli is planning to reveal two more motorcycles in the country before the year-end. However, the Italian company has not revealed any details regarding the other upcoming models.
Coming back to the Benelli TRK 251, the Italian motorcycle tweeted "Add some charming hues to your garage as #TRK251 comes in magnificent colours that complement your individuality. Price starts at Rs. 2.51 Lakhs* Book now Rs. 6 000*."
The tweet also contained a 12-second video that shows all three colour schemes and the price of the Benelli TRK 251 adventure motorcycle.
Commenting on the launch of the Benelli TRK 251, Vikas Jhabakh, MD, Benelli India said, "We are excited to launch our Young Adventure Machine in India today. The TRK 251 is an accessible and high-performance adventure tourer offering purposeful design, aggressive styling, ultra-comfortable ergonomics and engaging performance. With the launch of TRK 251, we are looking forward to add more customers to the Benelli family in the country who are dreaming to enter the adventure touring realm. The TRK 251 is their Entry To Adventure."
The Italian motorcycle manufacturer aims to gain a sizeable chunk of the affordable adventure motorcycle market in India by introducing the Benelli TRK 251.
The Benelli TRK 251 is powered by a single-cylinder, 250cc, liquid-cooled engine with 25.63 bhp at 9,250 rpm and 21 Nm of torque at 8,000 rpm. This engine comes mated to a 6-speed transmission.
The quarter-litre engine of the Benelli TRK 251 is married to a steel tube trellis frame and comes with 41mm upside-down forks at the front and 51mm mono-shock at the rear. The Benelli TRK 251 Adventure also comes equipped with 17-inch multi-spoke alloy wheels.
To handle the rough terrain as well as smooth tarmac, the Benelli TRK 251 comes with 17-inch alloy wheels wrapped in 110/70 tyres at the front and 150/60 tyres at the rear. Moreover, the braking duties are carried out by a 280mm single floating disc brake at the front and a 240mm disc brake at the rear.
The Benelli TRK 251 Adventure also comes equipped with features such as LED headlamps, wide handlebars, a fully digital instrument console, split seats, long grab handles and a few more.
Thoughts About The Upcoming Benelli TRK 251
The new Benelli TRK 251 is priced aggressively for what it offers, however, it could have been even better if Benelli had introduced a base version with slightly fewer features to keep the cost further down. Now, that would have made a huge impact on the Indian two-wheeler market.