- 2 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 8 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 24 hrs ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- News Cyclone Tauktae to bring very heavy rains to Konkan, Mumbai on on May 17
- Movies Radhe Leaked: Salman Khan Lashes Out At Viewers For Watching Pirated Copy, Warns Of Consequences
- Sports Jos Buttler picks Rohit Sharma, MS Dhoni, Ravindra Jadeja in his all-time IPL XI; ignores Gayle, Warner, Raina
- Finance Will Interest Rates On PPF, NSC, Post Office Deposits Be Cut On July 1?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Technology Looking For COVID-19 Vaccine Slot? These CoWIN Tips Might Be Useful
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan, And Sanju
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Gujarat In May
Benelli India has introduced the 2021 Leoncino 500 in the Indian market. The new (2021) Benelli Leoncino 500 is offered with a starting price of Rs 4.60 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi); which is Rs 20,000 lower than its previous 2019-iteration.
The 2021 Benelli Leoncino 500 is now compliant with the latest BS6 emission norms in India. The Leoncino 500 joins the TRK 502 and Imperiale 400 as the third BS6-compliant model from the Italian brand in India. Benelli has stated that they will introduce a number of other BS6 models in 2021 along with their partners — Adishwar Auto Ride India (Mahavir Group).
Bookings for the new (2021) Benelli Leoncino 500 can now be made either online or via the nearest dealerships. Customers can book the Leoncino 500 for Rs 10,000, with deliveries for the same expected to begin very soon.
The 2021 Benelli Leoncino 500 carries forward the same design and styling as its predecessor. This includes the LED headlamps, sculpted fuel tank, LED taillights and the ‘Lion of Pesaro' ornament on the front fender.
Powering the 2021 Benelli Leoncino is a DOHC 500cc twin-cylinder liquid-cooled engine. It produces 46bhp at 8500rpm and 46Nm of peak torque at 6000rpm, paired with a six-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle comes with thick 50mm inverted forks at the front and a mono-shock unit at the rear, with rebound and preload adjustability. Braking on the motorcycle is via 320mm and 260mm disc at the front and rear, respectively; supported by dual-channel switchable ABS.
The 2021 Benelli Leoncino 500 rides on 17-inch alloy wheels at both ends with 120/70 front and 160/60 rear tyre profiles.
The 2021 Benelli Leoncino 500 is also offered in a range of two colour options: Steel Silver & Leoncino Red.
Commenting on the launch, Vikas Jhabakh, Managing Director, Benelli India, said,
"The Leoncino 500 has been very special to us at Benelli as it combines tradition and passion with contemporary design, innovation and performance. The Leoncino 500 is a tribute to the original model, which is a legend of Italian motorcycling that largely contributed to the history of the brand."
He further added, "We are happy to bring back the Leoncino 500 in its BS6 avatar. I am also glad to share that there has been no drop in power and torque figures of the Leoncino 500, in its transition to BS6 compliance. Hence, I am confident that it will continue to deliver the same excitement and rush that was delivered by the BS4 offering on sale earlier."
Thoughts On The 2021 Benelli Leoncino 500 India Launch
The 2021 Benelli Leoncino 500 is the latest addition to the Italian brand's BS6-compliant lineup in the Indian market. Benelli has been struggling in India in terms of sales volume, however, with the BS6 updates, they will be hoping to improve in the coming months.