- 1 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 2 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- 3 days ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- Movies Jimmy Sheirgill Reveals Why He Was Intimidated Being Directed By Gulzar In Maachis
- Technology Week 43, 2021 Launch Roundup: Nokia C30, Vivo T1, OPPO K9s, iQOO Z5x, And More
- Sports 'Lucky 13': Babar Azam lords in style as India lose to Pakistan for first time in World Cup
- News NCB's Sameer Wankhede writes to Mumbai top cop, seeks protection from action on 'false charges'
- Finance Government May Present 2 Major Financial Sector Bills In Winter Session
- Lifestyle Over 104.5 Crore COVID-19 Vaccine Doses Provided To States, UTs: Centre
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
- Education ICSE, ISC Board Exams Revised Datesheet 2021-22 Released By CISCE, Check Time Table Here
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Due to this, once again we are going through a lockdown and there is very limited movement allowed. Seeing the current situation, Benelli India has announced that it will extend the warranty and scheduled preventive maintenance services (PMS) on its motorcycles till July 31, 2021.
All services and warranty which were due between April to May 2021, will be extended till the end of July 2021. Other bike makers including Hero MotoCorp, Honda Motorcycle and Scooter India, TVS Motor Company, Suzuki Motorcycle India, KTM/Husqvarna and Bajaj Auto have all announced extension of the warranty period. All this is due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic.
Recently, Benelli revealed another motorcycle for the Indian market - the Benelli 302R. The new Benelli 302R will be entering into a highly competitive segment where it will go up against the likes of the Kawasaki Ninja 300, KTM RC 390 and TVS Apache RR 310.
Mechanically, the new 2021 Benelli 302R will be powered by an updated 300cc, parallel-twin engine with liquid cooling that meets the new stricter BS6 emission norms. The new engine is slightly down on power compared to its predecessor and now produces just 34.5bhp at 11,000 rpm, which is approximately 4bhp lower than its predecessor. The bike also gets 27Nm of peak torque, which is up by 1Nm.
The motorcycle gets a 41mm USD fork at the front with preload adjustability and a mono-shock at the rear. Braking is handled by dual discs with 4-piston callipers at the front. It also comes with dual-channel ABS as a standard feature.
Thoughts About Benelli Extending Its Warranty & Service Initiatives In India
Due to the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic, Indian is facing a huge crisis. The country is currently under lockdown and most of the businesses are either running on less staff or are shut down. Benelli India has done the right thing by extending its warranty period for its motorcycles.