- 5 hrs ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 7 hrs ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- 22 hrs ago Toyota Land Cruiser India Launch Delayed: 4 Year Waiting Period
- 1 day ago Kawasaki Z650RS 50th Anniversary Edition Will Soon Come To India: No Mechanical Updates
- Sports ISL: East Bengal vs Hyderabad FC: Preview, Team News, Timings, Live Streaming Info
- News Vice President Venkaiah Naidu tests positive for Covid-19
- Movies Kundali Bhagya’s Mansi Srivastava Ties The Knot With Kapil Tejwani; Surbhi Chandna, & Others Attend
- Finance Single Volume Economic Survey Likely, May Project Growth Rate of Around 9 Per Cent
- Lifestyle 60% Covid Deaths In 'third Wave' Among Partially Or Completely Unvaccinated: Max Study
- Technology Airtel, Jio, Vi ‘Work From Home’ Prepaid Plans Under Rs. 300
- Education Karnataka SSLC Preparatory Exams 2022 Schedule Announced, Download KSEEB Class 10 Preparatory Date Sheet Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In North India In Winter Of 2022
Benelli launches the 502c in India at Rs 4.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new power cruiser motorcycle is available in a single variant. Bookings for the Benelli 502c are already underway for a token amount of Rs 10,000 with deliveries said to begin shortly.
- Matte Cognac Red
- Matte Black
Design & Features
As mentioned before, the 502c features a power cruiser design with a larger 21-litre fuel tank, low-seat height and a raised handlebar. This way, the rider and the pillion sit up-right and comfortable on the motorcycle, which will be easy to cover long distances.
Other design features:
- LED lighting
- Free-floating single piece seat
- Double-barrel exhaust
- Vertically-mounted taillamps
Regarding features, the 502c features a fully digital TF display that provides a ton of information to the rider. However, the motorcycle does not feature any form of connected technology.
Engine & Transmission
The new motorcycle is powered by a liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder 500cc engine; paired with a 6-speed gearbox.
- Max power: 46bhp@ 8500rpm
- Peak torque: 45Nm @ 6000rpm
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres
The motorcycle uses the Steel Tube Trellis Frame tips the scale at 216kg (dry). Also, the cruiser features a wheelbase of 1600mm and a ground clearance of 170mm.
- Front: Up-Side Down fork (135mm travel)
- Rear: Monoshock (50mm travel)
- Front: 280mm dual disc brake
- Rear: 240mm single disc brake
- Dual-channel ABS as standard
Wheels & Tyres
- Front: 17-inch wheels 120/70 section tyre
- Rear: 17-inch wheels 160/60 section tyre
Regarding warranty, the Benelli 502c is available with a 3-Year unlimited-kilometre warranty as standard.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Vikas Jhabakh, MD, Benelli India said, "We are excited to launch our Ultimate Urban Cruiser in India today. The 502c is a classic Italian power cruiser combining distinct design, aggressive styling, laid-back ergonomics and engaging performance. With the launch of 502c, we are venturing into an all-new segment of high-performance power cruisers and are looking forward to adding more customers to the Benelli family in the country."
Thoughts About The Benelli 502c Launched In India
Benelli has launched the 502c power cruiser motorcycle in India at an attractive price tag. This pits the new motorcycle against some of the popular middle-weight cruiser and roadster motorcycles in India such as the Kawasaki Vulcan S and the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.