- 15 hrs ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 1 day ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 1 day ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 1 day ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Movies Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 September 19 Highlights: Khiladis Enjoy Performances Of Dance Deewane 3
- Technology List Of 512 GB Internal memory Smartphones Available To Buy In India
- Sports IPL 2021, CSK vs MI: Stats, Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- News Stringent lockdown where Covid spread is critical: Kerala govt
- Finance Top 5 Best Cryptocurrency To Consider For Long Term Investments
- Education JEE Advanced 2021 Update: Registration Closes Tomorrow; OBC-NCL/EWS Certificates To Be Submitted By October 2
- Lifestyle 12 Indian Vegetables That You Must Add To Your Diet; Recipes And Possible Side Effects
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Benelli launches the 502c in India at Rs 4.98 lakh, ex-showroom (India). The new power cruiser motorcycle is available in a single variant. Bookings for the Benelli 502c are already underway for a token amount of Rs 10,000 with deliveries said to begin shortly.
- Matte Cognac Red
- Matte Black
Design & Features
As mentioned before, the 502c features a power cruiser design with a larger 21-litre fuel tank, low-seat height and a raised handlebar. This way, the rider and the pillion sit up-right and comfortable on the motorcycle, which will be easy to cover long distances.
Other design features:
- LED lighting
- Free-floating single piece seat
- Double-barrel exhaust
- Vertically-mounted taillamps
Regarding features, the 502c features a fully digital TF display that provides a ton of information to the rider. However, the motorcycle does not feature any form of connected technology.
Engine & Transmission
The new motorcycle is powered by a liquid-cooled, twin-cylinder 500cc engine; paired with a 6-speed gearbox.
- Max power: 46bhp@ 8500rpm
- Peak torque: 45Nm @ 6000rpm
Suspension, Brakes, Wheels & Tyres
The motorcycle uses the Steel Tube Trellis Frame tips the scale at 216kg (dry). Also, the cruiser features a wheelbase of 1600mm and a ground clearance of 170mm.
- Front: Up-Side Down fork (135mm travel)
- Rear: Monoshock (50mm travel)
- Front: 280mm dual disc brake
- Rear: 240mm single disc brake
- Dual-channel ABS as standard
Wheels & Tyres
- Front: 17-inch wheels 120/70 section tyre
- Rear: 17-inch wheels 160/60 section tyre
Regarding warranty, the Benelli 502c is available with a 3-Year unlimited-kilometre warranty as standard.
Commenting on the announcement, Mr Vikas Jhabakh, MD, Benelli India said, "We are excited to launch our Ultimate Urban Cruiser in India today. The 502c is a classic Italian power cruiser combining distinct design, aggressive styling, laid-back ergonomics and engaging performance. With the launch of 502c, we are venturing into an all-new segment of high-performance power cruisers and are looking forward to adding more customers to the Benelli family in the country."
Thoughts About The Benelli 502c Launched In India
Benelli has launched the 502c power cruiser motorcycle in India at an attractive price tag. This pits the new motorcycle against some of the popular middle-weight cruiser and roadster motorcycles in India such as the Kawasaki Vulcan S and the Royal Enfield Interceptor 650.