- 3 hrs ago Tata Punch Vs Nissan Magnite: Where Should You Put Your Hard Earned Money?
- 5 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Showroom In Nagpur: Fourth Ather Showroom In Maharashtra
- 1 day ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- Movies Park Seo Joon Worked 15 Hours A Day On MCU Film The Marvels, Took At Least 20 COVID Tests
- Technology Reebok ActiveFit 1.0 Smartwatch With 15 Days Battery Launched At Rs. 4,499; Where To Buy?
- Sports SA vs IND | India fined for slow over-rate in third ODI
- News Republic Day 2022: Delhi Metro services curtailed on Jan 26, Check timings, parking details
- Finance This Top Ranked ETF From SBI Has Given Near 130% Returns Over The Last 5 Years
- Lifestyle Tired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Mizoram In Winter Of 2022
- Education CTET Answer Key 2022: Download Response Sheet And Question Paper At ctet.nic.in
Bajaj Auto has silently launched the Pulsar Dagger Edge Edition in the Indian market. The prices for the Bajaj Pulsar Dagger Edge Edition start at Rs 1.02 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Dagger Edge Edition has been launched in three models: the Pulsar 220F, Pulsar 180 and the Pulsar 150.
The Dagger Edge Edition in all the Pulsar models features a couple of cosmetic upgrades in the form of new paint schemes. Starting with the top-spec Pulsar 220F, it is being offered in four colours: Pearl White, Sapphire Blue, Volcanic Red and Sparkle Black. The Pulsar 220F Dager edition is priced at Rs 1.28 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the next model, the Pulsar 180 Dagger Edge Edition. The motorcycle is offered in three colours: Pearl White, Volcanic Red and Sparkle Black. The model does miss out on the Sapphire Blue paint scheme offered on its elder sibling. The Pulsar 180 Dagger Edge Edition is priced at Rs 1.10 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The iconic Pulsar 150 motorcycle has also received Dagger Edge Edition models. The motorcycle is offered in only two colour schemes: Pearl White and Sapphire Blue. The Pulsar 150 Dagger Edge Edition is priced at Rs 1.05 lakh and Rs 1.02 lakh for disc and drum variants, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Along with new colours, all the Dagger Edge edition motorcycles also receive updated graphics as well. Apart from the new paint schemes, there are no design, feature or mechanical changes made to any of the special edition models. Everything remains the same as the standard model of the respective motorcycles.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F continues to be powered by an air/oil-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 220cc engine. It produces a maximum of 20.11bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 18.55Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard 5-speed gearbox.
Coming to the Bajaj Pulsar 180, the motorcycle is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 179cc engine. It produces a maximum of 16.76bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 14.52Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Lastly, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 149.5cc engine. It produces a maximum of 13.80bhp at 8000rpm and a peak torque of 13.25Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar Dagger Edge Editions Launched In India
The Bajaj Pulsar Dagger Edge Editions brings a fresh appeal to all the available models. As there are no significant design or features changes made to the motorcycle, the pricing has not been increased substantially.