- 1 hr ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- 4 hrs ago Skoda Rapid Rider Plus Variant Discontinued In India: Base Automatic Variant Price Increases
- 16 hrs ago Mahindra XUV300 To Get A 130 Bhp Petrol Engine; The Most Powerful In Its Segment
- 20 hrs ago TVS Ventures Into Personal E-Mobility Business With EGO Movement; All-Cash Deal Through Its Subsidiary
- Lifestyle Is Hypertension Linked To Erectile Dysfunction?
- Movies Amit Tandon: Mouni Roy Is Like A Stranger To Me
- News Pornography racket case: Raj Kundra seeks bail citing 'no evidence' against him, says he's being made 'scapeg
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Gadgets And Other Products
- Sports ICC T20 World Cup 2021: India face Australia, England in warm-up matches; Details
- Finance Income Tax Department Conducts Searches in Mumbai And Other Regions
- Education KEAM 2021 Result Declared For Engineering Entrance Exam, Check Direct Link Here
- Travel 10 Stunning Places To Visit In Winter In Kerala
Bajaj Auto has silently launched the Pulsar Dagger Edge Edition in the Indian market. The prices for the Bajaj Pulsar Dagger Edge Edition start at Rs 1.02 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi). The Dagger Edge Edition has been launched in three models: the Pulsar 220F, Pulsar 180 and the Pulsar 150.
The Dagger Edge Edition in all the Pulsar models features a couple of cosmetic upgrades in the form of new paint schemes. Starting with the top-spec Pulsar 220F, it is being offered in four colours: Pearl White, Sapphire Blue, Volcanic Red and Sparkle Black. The Pulsar 220F Dager edition is priced at Rs 1.28 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
Moving to the next model, the Pulsar 180 Dagger Edge Edition. The motorcycle is offered in three colours: Pearl White, Volcanic Red and Sparkle Black. The model does miss out on the Sapphire Blue paint scheme offered on its elder sibling. The Pulsar 180 Dagger Edge Edition is priced at Rs 1.10 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The iconic Pulsar 150 motorcycle has also received Dagger Edge Edition models. The motorcycle is offered in only two colour schemes: Pearl White and Sapphire Blue. The Pulsar 150 Dagger Edge Edition is priced at Rs 1.05 lakh and Rs 1.02 lakh for disc and drum variants, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Delhi).
Along with new colours, all the Dagger Edge edition motorcycles also receive updated graphics as well. Apart from the new paint schemes, there are no design, feature or mechanical changes made to any of the special edition models. Everything remains the same as the standard model of the respective motorcycles.
The Bajaj Pulsar 220F continues to be powered by an air/oil-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 220cc engine. It produces a maximum of 20.11bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 18.55Nm at 7000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard 5-speed gearbox.
Coming to the Bajaj Pulsar 180, the motorcycle is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 179cc engine. It produces a maximum of 16.76bhp at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 14.52Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Lastly, the Bajaj Pulsar 150 is powered by an air-cooled, single-cylinder, fuel-injected 149.5cc engine. It produces a maximum of 13.80bhp at 8000rpm and a peak torque of 13.25Nm at 6500rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard five-speed gearbox.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar Dagger Edge Editions Launched In India
The Bajaj Pulsar Dagger Edge Editions brings a fresh appeal to all the available models. As there are no significant design or features changes made to the motorcycle, the pricing has not been increased substantially.