- 47 min ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 7 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- News Delta Plus variant spreads to 4 states: Should you worry?
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Finance Best Focused Equity Funds For Aggressive Long Term Investors By ICICI Direct
- Movies KRK Will Stop Reviewing If Abhishek Bachchan, Varun Dhawan Star In His Film To ‘Save Bollywood'
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Lifestyle Rashmika Mandanna, Janhvi Kapoor, Katrina Kaif, And Tara Sutaria Make Us Want To Buy A Satin Slip Dress
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
Bajaj Auto is said to be working on a completely new platform for its iconic Pulsar range of motorcycles in the Indian market. The new platform is said to debut on a brand new Pulsar 250 model, which will be positioned above the brand's popular 220F offering in the lineup. The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 is expected to go on sale sometime in late-2021.
However, according to the latest report by Bikewale, the semi-faired version of the Pulsar 250 has been spied for the first time. This variant is expected to be called the Pulsar 250F. As seen in the spy images, the upcoming Pulsar 250F test mule was camouflaged but still reveals a lot of details.
It gets a quarter fairing adjoining the headlamp section and the fuel tank, fairing-mounted rear-view mirrors, clip-on handlebars, a grab rail that looks identical to the previously spotted naked version and a different LED tail lamp design. The rest of the components like the alloy wheels, tyre hugger, disc brakes and exhaust muffler are the same as the previous nake 250 test mule.
Talking about the engine, the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 is said to come with a brand-new 250cc oil-cooled engine. Expect this oil-cooled motor to churn out around 24bhp of power. The motorcycles will, however, come paired with a standard six-speed gearbox.
Other mechanical parts expected include conventional telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the back. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle will also feature split seats, adding a bit of sportiness to the upcoming street-fighter offering.
Thoughts About The Pulsar 250F Spotted Testing For The First Time
Reports suggest that the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 offering could be expected sometime during this year's festive season. Pricing will also be aggressive and probably even lower than the brand's Dominar 250 offering. Once launched in India, the Bajaj Pulsar 250 will take on the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, Yamaha FZ-25 and the KTM Duke 250.