- 33 min ago 10 New Tata Motors EVs To Arrive in The Next 4 Years - The REVolution is Here
- 1 hr ago Mahindra Thar Adorned With Amitabh Bachchan Dialogues Grabs The Attention Of Mahindra Chairman
- 6 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- News Aryan Khan drugs case: Mumbai Police provide protection to NCB witness Prabhakar Sail
- Technology Lenovo Tab K10 Tablet With MediaTek Helio P22T, Android 11 OS Announced In India; Features, Price
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Sports Pankaj Advani finishes on a high, claims top position
- Movies Rajinikanth Launches Daughter Soundarya Vishagan’s Voice Based App
- Finance Cryptocurrency News; Ethereum up 10%, Shiba Inu Dips From Record High
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
- Education ICAR AIEEA 2021 Score Card Released, Here’s How To Check ICAR AIEEA UG, PG, PhD Scores Provisional Here
Bajaj Auto is said to be working on a completely new platform for its iconic Pulsar range of motorcycles in the Indian market. The new platform is said to debut on a brand new Pulsar 250 model, which will be positioned above the brand's popular 220F offering in the lineup. The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 is expected to go on sale sometime in late-2021.
However, according to the latest report by Bikewale, the semi-faired version of the Pulsar 250 has been spied for the first time. This variant is expected to be called the Pulsar 250F. As seen in the spy images, the upcoming Pulsar 250F test mule was camouflaged but still reveals a lot of details.
It gets a quarter fairing adjoining the headlamp section and the fuel tank, fairing-mounted rear-view mirrors, clip-on handlebars, a grab rail that looks identical to the previously spotted naked version and a different LED tail lamp design. The rest of the components like the alloy wheels, tyre hugger, disc brakes and exhaust muffler are the same as the previous nake 250 test mule.
Talking about the engine, the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 is said to come with a brand-new 250cc oil-cooled engine. Expect this oil-cooled motor to churn out around 24bhp of power. The motorcycles will, however, come paired with a standard six-speed gearbox.
Other mechanical parts expected include conventional telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the back. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle will also feature split seats, adding a bit of sportiness to the upcoming street-fighter offering.
Thoughts About The Pulsar 250F Spotted Testing For The First Time
Reports suggest that the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 offering could be expected sometime during this year's festive season. Pricing will also be aggressive and probably even lower than the brand's Dominar 250 offering. Once launched in India, the Bajaj Pulsar 250 will take on the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, Yamaha FZ-25 and the KTM Duke 250.