- 18 hrs ago MG Astor Bookings Opened: First Batch Gets Sold Out Within 20 Minutes
- 22 hrs ago Mahindra XUV700 Crosses 65000 Bookings In Just Two Weeks
- 1 day ago Yamaha Force 2.0 Launched In Taiwan
- 1 day ago Limited-Edition Toyota Innova Crysta Launched In India: Comes With HUD, 360-Degree Camera, And More Features
- Finance Nifty Bank Hits New High; To Likely Impact Nifty Going Forward
- Movies Oh Manapenne Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- News 41% more rainfall during between October 1-21: Weather office
- Sports Barcelona vs Real Madrid El Clasico 2021 Preview: Time in India, TV Channel & Live Streaming Details
- Education CAPF AC 2021 DAF Registration Link Opened, Here’s How To Fill CAPF DAF Online Form
- Technology Flipkart Big Diwali Sale 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Smartphones
- Lifestyle What Is Scream Therapy? Read About How Horror Movies Can Benefit Your Mental Health!
- Travel Best Winter Destinations In Andaman And Nicobar Islands
Bajaj Auto is said to be working on a completely new platform for its iconic Pulsar range of motorcycles in the Indian market. The new platform is said to debut on a brand new Pulsar 250 model, which will be positioned above the brand's popular 220F offering in the lineup. The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 is expected to go on sale sometime in late-2021.
Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, Bikewale has released the first set of spy pics of the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250. The spy images showcase the all-new Pulsar 250 undergoing testing on the streets of Pune.
The new Pulsar 250 is expected to feature a completely new design, a host of additional features, improved riding ergonomics and a brand-new engine. While the test mule carries forward components from the current models, we expect the final version of the Pulsar 250 to come with larger dimensions and a bulkier look.
The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 could also sport features such as LED headlamps, LED taillights, slipper-clutch, dual-channel ABS, a digital instrument cluster and many more. Reports, however, do suggest that Bajaj is looking at creating a more value-for-money motorcycle, instead of adding unnecessary cost escalation.
Talking about the engine, the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 is said to come with a brand-new 250cc oil-cooled engine. While power and torque figures are yet to be revealed, we expect them to be slightly higher than the brand's NS200 offering. The motorcycles will, however, come paired with a standard six-speed gearbox.
Other mechanical parts expected include conventional telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the back. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle will also feature an upswept exhaust and split seats, adding a bit of sportiness to the upcoming street-fighter offering.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 250 Spied Testing
Reports suggest that the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 offering could be expected sometime during this year's festive season. Pricing will also be aggressive and probably even lower than the brand's Dominar 250 offering. Once launched in India, the Bajaj Pulsar 250 will take on the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, Yamaha FZ-25 and the KTM Duke 250.