- 11 hrs ago 2021 Volkswagen Tiguan India Launch Timeline Revealed: Expected To Arrive This Festive Season
- 16 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Swift & Dzire CNG India Launch Soon: Expected To Use 1.2-Litre Dual-Jet Engine
- 18 hrs ago Tata Safari 10,000 Units Production Crossed In 5 Months Of India Launch: New Milestone Achieved!
- 19 hrs ago Lamborghini Urus Graphite Capsule India Launch To Happen Soon
- Technology Last Week Most Trending Smartphones: OnePlus Nord 2 5G, Poco F3 GT, Redmi Note 10 And More
- Movies Former Roadies Winner Shweta Mehta Opens Up About Her Near-Fatal Accident, Says She Took Two Years To Recover
- News More than 44.58 crore COVID-19 vaccine doses given so far: Health ministry
- Sports Teary homecoming: Olympic silver-medallist Mirabai Chanu breaks down on meeting mother
- Education NBE Calendar 2021-22 Released For Upcoming Medical Entrance Exams
- Finance RBI Imposes Penalty On Sarvodaya Co-operative Bank; Know Why
- Lifestyle Floral Or Striped, Which Pantsuit Of Mimi Actress Sai Tamhankar Did You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Bajaj Auto is said to be working on a completely new platform for its iconic Pulsar range of motorcycles in the Indian market. The new platform is said to debut on a brand new Pulsar 250 model, which will be positioned above the brand's popular 220F offering in the lineup. The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 is expected to go on sale sometime in late-2021.
Ahead of its introduction in the Indian market, Bikewale has released the first set of spy pics of the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250. The spy images showcase the all-new Pulsar 250 undergoing testing on the streets of Pune.
The new Pulsar 250 is expected to feature a completely new design, a host of additional features, improved riding ergonomics and a brand-new engine. While the test mule carries forward components from the current models, we expect the final version of the Pulsar 250 to come with larger dimensions and a bulkier look.
The new Bajaj Pulsar 250 could also sport features such as LED headlamps, LED taillights, slipper-clutch, dual-channel ABS, a digital instrument cluster and many more. Reports, however, do suggest that Bajaj is looking at creating a more value-for-money motorcycle, instead of adding unnecessary cost escalation.
Talking about the engine, the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 is said to come with a brand-new 250cc oil-cooled engine. While power and torque figures are yet to be revealed, we expect them to be slightly higher than the brand's NS200 offering. The motorcycles will, however, come paired with a standard six-speed gearbox.
Other mechanical parts expected include conventional telescopic forks at the front and a mono-shock at the back. Braking will be handled by disc brakes at either end, supported by dual-channel ABS as standard. The motorcycle will also feature an upswept exhaust and split seats, adding a bit of sportiness to the upcoming street-fighter offering.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Pulsar 250 Spied Testing
Reports suggest that the upcoming Bajaj Pulsar 250 offering could be expected sometime during this year's festive season. Pricing will also be aggressive and probably even lower than the brand's Dominar 250 offering. Once launched in India, the Bajaj Pulsar 250 will take on the likes of the Suzuki Gixxer 250, Yamaha FZ-25 and the KTM Duke 250.