- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Bajaj Auto has brought back their popular Pulsar 180 motorcycle in the Indian market. The company has updated their website with the new Pulsar 180, replacing the old semi-faired 180F previously available in their lineup. The new Bajaj Pulsar 180 is offered with a price tag of Rs 1.08 lakh, ex-showroom (Delhi).
The new Bajaj Pulsar 180 though carries forward the same engine, features and mechanicals as the 180F model. This includes the same 178.6cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 16bhp at 8500rpm and 14.5Nm of peak torque at 6500rom, paired with a five-speed gearbox.
The new Bajaj Pulsar 180 as mentioned above is essentially the 180F, without the semi-fairing. The new Pulsar 180 also uses the same mechanicals including the suspension and braking setup as the model it replaces. This comes in the form of standard telescopic forks at the front and a five-way adjustable nitrous shock absorber at the rear.
Braking on the motorcycle is via discs at both ends, in the form of 280mm front and 230mm rear unit. The brakes are further supported by single-channel ABS as standard. The new Pulsar 180 further rides on 17-inch alloy wheels with 90/90 and 120/80 front and rear profile tyres, respectively.
The motorcycle comes with a fuel tank capacity of 15-litres, which with a claimed fuel efficiency figure of around 45km/l, provides good mileage on a single tank. The motorcycle now comes in at 145kg (kerb weight), this is nearly 6 kilograms less than that of the 180F. The reduction in weight can be attributed mainly to the loss of the semi-fairing offered on the previous model.
Some of the features on offer on the new Bajaj Pulsar 180 are the semi-digital instrument cluster and the LED tail lights which come as standard. The motorcycle is currently offered in a single colour-tone of Black/Red.
Thoughts On The 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 180 Launched In India
The Bajaj Pulsar 180 has been one of the most popular offerings in the Indian market for a long time. The 2021 Bajaj Pulsar 180 carries forward the same popularity as it rivals the likes of the TVS Apache RTR 180 and the Honda Hornet 2.0.