- 31 min ago Toyota Innova Crysta Price Increase Announced: 2 Percent Price Hike Effective From August
- 16 hrs ago Chevrolet Monsoon Camp Second-Phase To Begin Next Week In India: Here Are All The Details
- 16 hrs ago Tata Nexon EV Now On Sale In Nepal — Prices Start At NPR 35.99 Lakh
- 17 hrs ago Bajaj Chetak Bookings Reopen: High Demand For The Electric Scooter Continues In These Cities
- Sports Rahul Dravid backs Sanju Samson, young batsmen after T20I series defeat to Sri Lanka
- Movies Maera Misshra Is In Talks For Bigg Boss OTT; Splitsvilla 11 Fame Asks People To Stop Calling Her Adhyayan’s Ex
- News Prabhas-starrer 'Radhe Shyam' to release worldwide; Film to hit theatres on Pongal 2022
- Finance New IT Portal Received Over 25 Lakh ITRs, Allocated Over 7.90 Lakh e-PANs & More: Check Report
- Technology Garena Free Fire Redeem Codes For Today Brings Underground Howl Loot Crate, Weapons, More
- Education MBOSE HSSLC Result 2021: Meghalaya Board 12th Result Link And Download Marksheet
- Lifestyle Fatima Sana Shaikh Slays It In Two Stunning Outfits: Which Look Do You Like More?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In August
Bajaj Auto will be launching a new colour scheme of the Pulsar 150 motorcycle in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the new paint scheme has been spotted arriving at one of the dealerships in the country.
A video uploaded by Jet wheels on YouTube showcases the new upcoming paint scheme of the Pulsar 150 motorcycle. The new white paint scheme along with the new graphics finished in red and black colour around the motorcycle.
At the front fender, the motorcycle sports carbon-fibre style graphics giving it a sporty look. More trim pieces such as the rear fender and the toolbox cover receive carbon-fibre like design pattern. The graphics on the fuel tank extends to the front fairing as well. Headlamps shrouds are finished in a white paint scheme with graphics too.
Coming to the rear of the motorcycle, the rear panels sport the 150 badging along with the red and black graphics. This completes the looks of the new colour scheme of the Pulsar 150 motorcycle that is expected to arrive within a few weeks.
Apart from the cosmetic changes, the motorcycle remains the same mechanically. Bajaj's Pulsar 150 is powered by a 149.5cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces a maximum of 13.8bhp and a peak torque of 13.25Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle continues to feature the semi-digital instrument cluster, single-seat design of the rider and the pillion, signature LED taillamps, clip-on handlebars, a small wind-screen halogen turn-signal indicators and headlamp; among others.
Other mechanical hardware remains unchanged as well. It uses the same telescopic forks at the front and dual springs with adjustable preload at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via disc brake as standard at the front and either a drum brake or disc brake at the rear depending on the variant. The motorcycle is offered with a single-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar 150 New White Colour To Launch Soon In India
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 is one of the most iconic 150cc motorcycle sold in the Indian market. It has received several updates and design changes over the years from the company. The latest update of a new colour scheme will provide options for buyers while shopping for the Pulsar 150 model.