- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Bajaj Auto will be launching a new colour scheme of the Pulsar 150 motorcycle in the Indian market. Ahead of its launch, the new paint scheme has been spotted arriving at one of the dealerships in the country.
A video uploaded by Jet wheels on YouTube showcases the new upcoming paint scheme of the Pulsar 150 motorcycle. The new white paint scheme along with the new graphics finished in red and black colour around the motorcycle.
At the front fender, the motorcycle sports carbon-fibre style graphics giving it a sporty look. More trim pieces such as the rear fender and the toolbox cover receive carbon-fibre like design pattern. The graphics on the fuel tank extends to the front fairing as well. Headlamps shrouds are finished in a white paint scheme with graphics too.
Coming to the rear of the motorcycle, the rear panels sport the 150 badging along with the red and black graphics. This completes the looks of the new colour scheme of the Pulsar 150 motorcycle that is expected to arrive within a few weeks.
Apart from the cosmetic changes, the motorcycle remains the same mechanically. Bajaj's Pulsar 150 is powered by a 149.5cc single-cylinder, air-cooled engine that produces a maximum of 13.8bhp and a peak torque of 13.25Nm of torque. The engine comes mated to a five-speed gearbox.
The motorcycle continues to feature the semi-digital instrument cluster, single-seat design of the rider and the pillion, signature LED taillamps, clip-on handlebars, a small wind-screen halogen turn-signal indicators and headlamp; among others.
Other mechanical hardware remains unchanged as well. It uses the same telescopic forks at the front and dual springs with adjustable preload at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via disc brake as standard at the front and either a drum brake or disc brake at the rear depending on the variant. The motorcycle is offered with a single-channel ABS as standard.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Pulsar 150 New White Colour To Launch Soon In India
The Bajaj Pulsar 150 is one of the most iconic 150cc motorcycle sold in the Indian market. It has received several updates and design changes over the years from the company. The latest update of a new colour scheme will provide options for buyers while shopping for the Pulsar 150 model.