- 1 day ago Piaggio Ape HT Three-Wheelers Launched In India At Rs 2.24 Lakh: Cargo & Passenger CNG Available
- 1 day ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 1 day ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 1 day ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- Technology Amazon Prime Day Sale 2021: Discount Offer On Top Trending Smartphones
- Movies Veteran Actress Savita Bajaj, Who Was In Dire Need Of Financial Help, Gets Discharged From Hospital
- Sports India vs Sri Lanka 1st T20I: Bhuvneshwar Kumar, Suryakumar Yadav star in India's 38-run win over Sri Lanka
- News PM Modi cleared roadblocks to NE peace, development: Amit Shah
- Finance 3 Best Performing And High-Rated Gilt Funds To Start SIP In 2021
- Education CGBSE 12th Marksheet: Check CG 12th Result Name Wise And Roll Number
- Lifestyle Cancer Centre Successfully Initiates Neuro-Monitoring Technique For Spinal Cord Surgery, A First In Mumbai
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In August
Bajaj Auto has launched the new Platina 110 equipped with ABS technology. The new Bajaj Platina 110 ABS model is available with a price tag of Rs 65,920, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Platina 110 is now the only model in its segment to offer ABS as standard.
The new Bajaj Platina 110 commuter motorcycle offering now comes with a 240mm disc at the front, supported by single-channel ABS as standard. Apart from the ABS technology, the motorcycle now also comes with a ComforTec package. This includes quilted seats, spring-on-spring suspension setup, tubeless tyres, LED headlamp with DRLs, new mirrors and handguards.
The 2021 Bajaj Platina 110 ABS continues to be powered by the same 115cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.4bhp at 7000rpm and 9.81Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm, paired with a 5-speed gearbox.
The new Bajaj Platina 110 ABS comes with a choice of three colour options: Charcoal Black, Volcanic Red & Beach Blue.
Sarang Kanade, President - Domestic Motorcycles Business Unit, Bajaj Auto said,
"The new Platina 110 ABS offers unmatched safety by offering riders complete control over unforeseen braking scenarios. We hope that millions of Indians who ride across varying terrains & roads of the country would take cognizance of the need to keep themselves & their loved ones safe and upgrade to the best-in-segment braking technology."
He further added, "The brand Platina has an unmatched proposition of Comfort with over 7 million satisfied customers as a testament to its segment-leading attributes and now with the addition of ABS, it remains a generation ahead of its competitors."
The Bajaj Platina 110 is the first motorcycle in the segment to receive the ABS technology. As part of India's vehicle safety regulations, all two-wheelers with engine displacement of 125cc or more mandatorily need to feature ABS. However, the addition of this safety tech on a 110cc motorcycle is a welcome change.
Bajaj also recently updated its Platina 100 model with the addition of an electric-start. The new Bajaj Platina 100 ES is priced at Rs 53,920, ex-showroom (Delhi). Similar to its larger sibling, the Platina 100 is also the only motorcycle in its segment to feature the electric-start technology, with all its rivals still offering a kick-start.
Thoughts On The 2021 Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Launch In India
The Bajaj Platina 110 is now one of the most affordable two-wheelers in India to feature ABS as standard. The Platina 110 ABS continues to rival the likes of the Hero Splendor and the TVS Radeon in the segment.