- 3 hrs ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 days ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- Movies Aryan Khan Gets Emotional In Jail As He Misses His Parents Shah Rukh Khan And Gauri Khan's Wedding Anniversary
- Sports T20 World Cup 2021: Pakistan media hail Babar Azam and Co's historic win against India
- Finance Indian Gold Rates Rallied Marginally On Oct 25, As Inflation Concerns Intensified
- Technology Pragati OS On JioPhone Next Explained: A Flavoured Android OS
- News PM Modi launches Ayushman Bharat Health Infrastructure Mission: What we know about the scheme, so far?
- Lifestyle Fibrodysplasia Ossificans Progressiva: A Disease That Turns Flesh Into Bones
- Education NEET Counselling 2021 News: NEET PG Counselling 2021 Postponed, Check NEET PG Registration Details
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Bajaj Auto has launched the new Platina 110 equipped with ABS technology. The new Bajaj Platina 110 ABS model is available with a price tag of Rs 65,920, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new Platina 110 is now the only model in its segment to offer ABS as standard.
The new Bajaj Platina 110 commuter motorcycle offering now comes with a 240mm disc at the front, supported by single-channel ABS as standard. Apart from the ABS technology, the motorcycle now also comes with a ComforTec package. This includes quilted seats, spring-on-spring suspension setup, tubeless tyres, LED headlamp with DRLs, new mirrors and handguards.
The 2021 Bajaj Platina 110 ABS continues to be powered by the same 115cc single-cylinder air-cooled engine. It produces 8.4bhp at 7000rpm and 9.81Nm of peak torque at 5000rpm, paired with a 5-speed gearbox.
The new Bajaj Platina 110 ABS comes with a choice of three colour options: Charcoal Black, Volcanic Red & Beach Blue.
Sarang Kanade, President - Domestic Motorcycles Business Unit, Bajaj Auto said,
"The new Platina 110 ABS offers unmatched safety by offering riders complete control over unforeseen braking scenarios. We hope that millions of Indians who ride across varying terrains & roads of the country would take cognizance of the need to keep themselves & their loved ones safe and upgrade to the best-in-segment braking technology."
He further added, "The brand Platina has an unmatched proposition of Comfort with over 7 million satisfied customers as a testament to its segment-leading attributes and now with the addition of ABS, it remains a generation ahead of its competitors."
The Bajaj Platina 110 is the first motorcycle in the segment to receive the ABS technology. As part of India's vehicle safety regulations, all two-wheelers with engine displacement of 125cc or more mandatorily need to feature ABS. However, the addition of this safety tech on a 110cc motorcycle is a welcome change.
Bajaj also recently updated its Platina 100 model with the addition of an electric-start. The new Bajaj Platina 100 ES is priced at Rs 53,920, ex-showroom (Delhi). Similar to its larger sibling, the Platina 100 is also the only motorcycle in its segment to feature the electric-start technology, with all its rivals still offering a kick-start.
Thoughts On The 2021 Bajaj Platina 110 ABS Launch In India
The Bajaj Platina 110 is now one of the most affordable two-wheelers in India to feature ABS as standard. The Platina 110 ABS continues to rival the likes of the Hero Splendor and the TVS Radeon in the segment.