- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 4 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 4 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- Sports IPL 2021: When Kuldeep Yadav felt he wasn't the same bowler he used to be
- News Maharashtra Cabinet favours lockdown till May 31; Vaccination for 18-44 age group halted
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
The Bajaj Dominar 250 has been spotted in new paint schemes. The baby Dominar sports Aurora Green and Vine Black paint schemes. These two new colours have been spotted arriving in Columbian markets.
As seen from the images posted on Instagram from Nick Zeek it reveals the Bajaj Dominar in 250 in paint schemes. As the Dominar 250 shares most of its design from its elder sibling, it is easy for the brand to change the paint schemes for the international markets.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 is currently available in two colours in the Indian market. This includes Canyon Red and Charcoal Black. The company had recently announced a price hike on the Dominar 250 in India. After the second price hike issued this year, the motorcycle retails at a starting price of Rs 1,65,715 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The Dominar 250 comes powered by a 248cc single-cylinder liquid-cooled engine producing a maximum of 25bhp and a peak torque of 23.5Nm. The engine comes mated to a six-speed gearbox with a slip-assisted clutch as well.
Most of the mechanical hardware and design elements such as suspension and headlamp are shared between both the motorcycles. Other features include LED lighting all around, a fully digital instrument cluster, twin-barrel exhaust, single-piece handlebar, diamond-cut alloy wheels, 13-litre fuel tank with a secondary display on top, split seats and more.
Suspension duties are handled by USD forks at the front and an adjustable mono-shock set up at the rear. Braking is done via 320mm and 230mm discs at the front and rear, respectively; supported by dual-channel ABS.
The Bajaj Dominar 250 rivals the KTM Duke 250, the Yamaha FZ-25 and the Suzuki Gixxer 250. Although the Bajaj Dominar 250 strikes a perfect balance between design, value and performance. However, the motorcycle is relatively heavier than its segment rivals.
Thoughts About The Bajaj Dominar 250 New Colours Spotted
Bajaj Auto decided to distinguish between the Dominar 400 and the Domniar 250 by introducing new colours on the latter. However, both motorcycles are also available in many international markets including Columbia.
Still, the Domniar 250 is available in the elder sibling's colours. Whether the company will decide to introduce new colours on the Dominar 250 remains to be seen.