- 3 hrs ago Tata Punch Vs Nissan Magnite: Where Should You Put Your Hard Earned Money?
- 5 hrs ago Ather Energy Opens Showroom In Nagpur: Fourth Ather Showroom In Maharashtra
- 1 day ago TVS Jupiter 125 Vs TVS Ntorq 125: Design, Powertrain, & More
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Limited Edition Helmet Reviewed: Is It The Best-Looking Half-Face Helmet?
- Movies Park Seo Joon Worked 15 Hours A Day On MCU Film The Marvels, Took At Least 20 COVID Tests
- Technology Reebok ActiveFit 1.0 Smartwatch With 15 Days Battery Launched At Rs. 4,499; Where To Buy?
- Sports SA vs IND | India fined for slow over-rate in third ODI
- News Republic Day 2022: Delhi Metro services curtailed on Jan 26, Check timings, parking details
- Finance This Top Ranked ETF From SBI Has Given Near 130% Returns Over The Last 5 Years
- Lifestyle Tired Of Hair Loss? Here Are Some Tips And Home Remedies To Naturally Regrow Your Hair
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Mizoram In Winter Of 2022
- Education CTET Answer Key 2022: Download Response Sheet And Question Paper At ctet.nic.in
Bajaj Auto has launched a new motorcycle called the CT110X. It is now the top-spec variant of the brand's CT line-up. The Bajaj CT110X is priced at Rs 55,494, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new motorcycle has already begun arriving at showrooms across the country.
The Bajaj CT110X features a host of changes over the standard variant of the motorcycle. The 110X is offered in four colour options. Starting with the design changes, the 110X features a more rugged look with functional and cosmetic upgrades.
This includes a handlebar brace which will help in adding a smartphone mount. The handlebar setup looks up-right for a more relaxed and comfortable rider geometry. The other noticeable change is the round-shaped headlamps with a protective grille and a LED DRL placed on the new blacked-out visor.
Other design changes include thicker crash guards, moulded footholds, dual-sided long-piece foot-rest, a dual texture and dual stitched premium seat, a wider profile fuel tank and a factory-fitted luggage rack at the rear, which can carry loads of up to 7 kilograms.
The motorcycle also features new graphics that are placed on the headlamp cowl, fuel tank and side covers. The 'CT110X' badging is placed on the side covers of the motorcycle. The motorcycle is also offered with semi knobby MRF tyres to handle rough road patches easily. The CT110X also features integrated tank pads and a raised front fender.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the rest of the features on the 110X have been borrowed from the standard variant of the CT model. This includes gators for telescopic suspension, full chain cover, engine sump guard, crash protectors, alloy wheels and more. The CT110X features the same analogue instrument cluster with two round-shaped dials.
The CT110X is powered by an electronic-carburated single-cylinder 115.45cc engine. It produces a maximum power of 8.4bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 9.81Nm at 5000rpm. The engine comes mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the CT110X are handled by a telescopic suspension at the front, and the brand's 'SNS' twin-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via 130mm and 110mm drum brakes at the front and the rear. It also features a (CBS) Combined Braking System for additional safety.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Sarang Kanade - President, Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto, said, "With the launch of CT110X, we are offering a differentiated product that adds value through superior features, greater riding comfort and durability without compromising mileage. The new CT110X is for those who have always wanted to own a vehicle that not only looks good but is also strongly built and can take on the toughest of riding conditions."
He further added, "We are putting rider-centric innovation at the core of the CT brand and we are confident that our newest offering - the CT110X, will help us further serve our customers better, in this segment."
Thoughts About The Bajaj CT110X Launched In India
The Bajaj CT is the brand's entry-level line-up in the country. The company has launched a top-spec variant of its entry-level commuter. The changes made to the CT110X over the standard variant offers more functionality to buyers in the segment. The rugged looks of the motorcycle further add to the appeal of the commuter.