- 2 hrs ago Omega Seiki Electric Three-Wheelers With Log 9 Battery Pack Takes 30 Minutes For Full Charge
- 3 hrs ago Piaggio India Opens 100 dealerships In 100 Days: A New Milestone Achieved!
- 4 hrs ago White Carbon Motors GT5 Electric Scooter Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 1.15 Lakh
- 4 hrs ago The Largest Business Jet Gets Features From Rafale Fighter: Dassault Falcon 10X Unveiled
- News PM Modi chairs high level meet, reviews availability of oxygen & medicines; Gets briefed on Mucormycosis too
- Movies After Rajev Paul, Sasural Simar Ka 2’s Vibha Bhagat Tests Positive For COVID-19
- Sports Virat Kohli and Anushka Sharma's COVID fund-raising campaign gathers steam, nearly Rs 11 crore raised
- Finance 11 Top 5G Tech Stocks To Invest In India 2021 Which May Become Multibaggers In This Decade
- Lifestyle Priyanka Chopra Jonas’ Goddess Kali Jacket Has Gone Viral; Some Don’t Like It But We Love It; Details Inside!
- Education Akshaya Tritiya 2021: Know The Significance Behind The Celebration Of This Festival
- Travel Places To Visit In Puducherry In May 2021
- Technology Poco M3 Pro 5G Launch Scheduled On May 19; Another Rebranded Redmi Smartphone?
Bajaj Auto has launched a new motorcycle called the CT110X. It is now the top-spec variant of the brand's CT line-up. The Bajaj CT110X is priced at Rs 55,494, ex-showroom (Delhi). The new motorcycle has already begun arriving at showrooms across the country.
The Bajaj CT110X features a host of changes over the standard variant of the motorcycle. The 110X is offered in four colour options. Starting with the design changes, the 110X features a more rugged look with functional and cosmetic upgrades.
This includes a handlebar brace which will help in adding a smartphone mount. The handlebar setup looks up-right for a more relaxed and comfortable rider geometry. The other noticeable change is the round-shaped headlamps with a protective grille and a LED DRL placed on the new blacked-out visor.
Other design changes include thicker crash guards, moulded footholds, dual-sided long-piece foot-rest, a dual texture and dual stitched premium seat, a wider profile fuel tank and a factory-fitted luggage rack at the rear, which can carry loads of up to 7 kilograms.
The motorcycle also features new graphics that are placed on the headlamp cowl, fuel tank and side covers. The ‘CT110X' badging is placed on the side covers of the motorcycle. The motorcycle is also offered with semi knobby MRF tyres to handle rough road patches easily. The CT110X also features integrated tank pads and a raised front fender.
Apart from the above-mentioned changes, the rest of the features on the 110X have been borrowed from the standard variant of the CT model. This includes gators for telescopic suspension, full chain cover, engine sump guard, crash protectors, alloy wheels and more. The CT110X features the same analogue instrument cluster with two round-shaped dials.
The CT110X is powered by an electronic-carburated single-cylinder 115.45cc engine. It produces a maximum power of 8.4bhp at 7500rpm and a peak torque of 9.81Nm at 5000rpm. The engine comes mated to a four-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the CT110X are handled by a telescopic suspension at the front, and the brand's ‘SNS' twin-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via 130mm and 110mm drum brakes at the front and the rear. It also features a (CBS) Combined Braking System for additional safety.
Commenting on the launch, Mr Sarang Kanade - President, Motorcycles, Bajaj Auto, said, "With the launch of CT110X, we are offering a differentiated product that adds value through superior features, greater riding comfort and durability without compromising mileage. The new CT110X is for those who have always wanted to own a vehicle that not only looks good but is also strongly built and can take on the toughest of riding conditions."
He further added, "We are putting rider-centric innovation at the core of the CT brand and we are confident that our newest offering - the CT110X, will help us further serve our customers better, in this segment."
Thoughts About The Bajaj CT110X Launched In India
The Bajaj CT is the brand's entry-level line-up in the country. The company has launched a top-spec variant of its entry-level commuter. The changes made to the CT110X over the standard variant offers more functionality to buyers in the segment. The rugged looks of the motorcycle further add to the appeal of the commuter.