- 24 min ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 6 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 10 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 14 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- Movies Sunny Movie Review: Jayasurya's Powerful Performance Saves This Brave Attempt
- News Bihar court's unique condition to rape accused to get bail: Wash clothes of 2000 women
- Sports IPL 2021, DC vs SRH: Full List of Award Winners, Man of The Match, Post Match Presentation Highlights
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Technology Linksys Velop AX4200 WiFi 6 Mesh System Launched In India: Supports Over 120 Devices
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Bajaj Auto will be launching a new variant of the CT 110 commuter motorcycle called the '110X'. The Bajaj CT 110X features a host of changes over the standard model. Ahead of its launch, the new CT 110X commuter motorcycle has been spotted arriving at dealerships.
A video uploaded by Jet wheels on YouTube, reveals the upcoming CT 110X motorcycle. Bajaj is looking to cater to the rising demand for affordable, efficient, and rugged motorcycle catering to the last-mile delivery business. As a result, the CT 110X design is focused on making the life of a delivery person easier on the motorcycle.
This is done by adding a handlebar brace which will help in adding smartphone mount mods. This handlebar setup looks up-right for a more relaxed and comfortable rider geometry. The other noticeable change is the round-shaped headlamps with a protective grille and a LED DRL placed on the visor.
Other design changes include gators for telescopic suspension, rubber pads on the fuel tank, a single-piece seat, full chain cover, engine sump guard, crash protectors, alloy wheels, dual-sided long-piece foot-rest which will also help with load carrying. Speaking of load carrying, the CT 110X also features a factory-fitted luggage rack.
The motorcycle also features new graphics that are placed on the headlamp cowl, fuel tank and side covers. The ‘CT 110X' badging is placed on the side covers of the motorcycle. The motorcycle is also offered with MRF tyres that features a black pattern to handle rough road patches easily.
The CT 110X features a simple analogue instrument cluster with two round-shaped dials. The motorcycle features halogen lighting all-around. The CT 110X carries all mechanicals including the engine from the standard variant of the motorcycle.
The CT 110's BS6 engine does not feature a fuel-injection munch like other motorcycles in the segment. However, the company has used an electronic carburettor with the engine to make it a BS6 complaint.
The 115.45cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder produces a maximum power of 8.4bhp at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 9.81Nm at 5000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard four-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the CT 110 standard motorcycle are handled by a telescopic suspension at the front, and the brand's ‘SNS' twin-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via 130mm drum brakes at the front, and a 110mm drum brake setup at the rear, supported with a combined braking system for additional safety. The same setup is expected to be carried on the CT 110X as well.
Thoughts About The Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch
The Bajaj CT 110X is equipped with a host of features to make life easier for the delivery person on the motorcycle. It also features a more rugged design adding to the appeal of the motorcycle. Bajaj is expected to price the motorcycle slightly more than the standard variant because of all the new upgrades.