- 18 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 20 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 24 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- Movies Aryan Khan's Picture From Graduation Ceremony Goes Viral; Fans Wish Congratulations To Proud Parents SRK-Gauri
- Technology COVID-19 Symptoms Monitoring: Best Smart Bands With Spo2 Monitor To Buy In India
- Finance Should You Invest In Fixed Deposits With Free Life Insurance Benefits?
- News No proof of fraud against Srinivas, Gambhir: They were helping, Delhi Police tells HC
- Sports Warriors star Curry pips Wizards' Beal to second NBA scoring title
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
Bajaj Auto will be launching a new variant of the CT 110 commuter motorcycle called the '110X'. The Bajaj CT 110X features a host of changes over the standard model. Ahead of its launch, the new CT 110X commuter motorcycle has been spotted arriving at dealerships.
A video uploaded by Jet wheels on YouTube, reveals the upcoming CT 110X motorcycle. Bajaj is looking to cater to the rising demand for affordable, efficient, and rugged motorcycle catering to the last-mile delivery business. As a result, the CT 110X design is focused on making the life of a delivery person easier on the motorcycle.
This is done by adding a handlebar brace which will help in adding smartphone mount mods. This handlebar setup looks up-right for a more relaxed and comfortable rider geometry. The other noticeable change is the round-shaped headlamps with a protective grille and a LED DRL placed on the visor.
Other design changes include gators for telescopic suspension, rubber pads on the fuel tank, a single-piece seat, full chain cover, engine sump guard, crash protectors, alloy wheels, dual-sided long-piece foot-rest which will also help with load carrying. Speaking of load carrying, the CT 110X also features a factory-fitted luggage rack.
The motorcycle also features new graphics that are placed on the headlamp cowl, fuel tank and side covers. The ‘CT 110X' badging is placed on the side covers of the motorcycle. The motorcycle is also offered with MRF tyres that features a black pattern to handle rough road patches easily.
The CT 110X features a simple analogue instrument cluster with two round-shaped dials. The motorcycle features halogen lighting all-around. The CT 110X carries all mechanicals including the engine from the standard variant of the motorcycle.
The CT 110's BS6 engine does not feature a fuel-injection munch like other motorcycles in the segment. However, the company has used an electronic carburettor with the engine to make it a BS6 complaint.
The 115.45cc, air-cooled, single-cylinder produces a maximum power of 8.4bhp at 7000rpm and a peak torque of 9.81Nm at 5000rpm. The engine comes mated to a standard four-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the CT 110 standard motorcycle are handled by a telescopic suspension at the front, and the brand's ‘SNS' twin-shock suspension setup at the rear. Braking on the motorcycle is done via 130mm drum brakes at the front, and a 110mm drum brake setup at the rear, supported with a combined braking system for additional safety. The same setup is expected to be carried on the CT 110X as well.
Thoughts About The Bajaj CT 110X Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch
The Bajaj CT 110X is equipped with a host of features to make life easier for the delivery person on the motorcycle. It also features a more rugged design adding to the appeal of the motorcycle. Bajaj is expected to price the motorcycle slightly more than the standard variant because of all the new upgrades.