- 1 hr ago Ola Hypercharger Launched: Test Rides For Ola Electric Scooters Will Commence From November 10
- 2 day ago Dual-Tone Colours For TVS Radeon Launched Ahead Of Festive Season; Priced Slightly Higher
- 2 days ago Mercedes-Benz Creates The Most Transparent Retail Experience
- 3 days ago Tata Punch Vs Tata Nexon; Did Tata Accidentally Kill The Nexon?
- News NEET-PG counselling put on hold by Supreme Court
- Finance Top 2 Media Stocks And 1 Service Stock To Buy As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Movies Rajinikanth Receives Dadasaheb Phalke Award From Vice President M Venkaiah Naidu
- Education NEET Counselling 2021 News: NEET PG Counselling 2021 Postponed, Check NEET PG Registration Details
- Lifestyle Sara Ali Khan’s Poppy Mango Outfit And Sanya Malhotra’s Moss-Green Lehenga: The Outfits For Wedding Season
- Technology 2022 MacBook Air Renders Show MacBook Pro-Like Notch
- Sports Rumour Has It: Man Utd job priority for Conte, Serie A duo eye Vlahovic
- Travel Himachal Pradesh's Best Winter Destinations
Bajaj Auto has announced its sales report for the month of February 2021. The company is said to have registered an overall growth of 6 per cent in yearly sales, this includes both two-wheeler and commercial vehicles. Two-Wheeler sales of Bajaj Auto registered a 7 per cent growth, while the commercial vehicle segment of the company recorded a 5 per cent decline.
Starting with the two-wheelers, Bajaj Auto registered 332,563 units of sales in the last month. This is, as mentioned before, a growth of 7 per cent compared to the company's sales in February 2020, which stood at 310,222 units.
Of this, 148,934 units of sales came from the domestic market, while the remaining 183,629 units were exported last month. Sales in the domestic market remain mostly unchanged, registering just a marginal 1 per cent growth. However, the export sales for Bajaj Auto grew by a significant 12 per cent in its yearly comparison.
In terms of Year-To-Date (YTD) sales, Bajaj Auto registered a 12 per cent decline in sales. The company registered 3,275,760 units between the April 2020 - Feb 2021 period, which is lower than the 3,736,492 units of sales it recorded during the same period last year.
Of this, Bajaj Auto registered 1,627,982 units from the domestic market, while the remaining 1,647,778 units came from Exports. Both domestic and export sales during the YTD (Apr 2020 - Feb 2021) period registered a decline of 18% and 6%, respectively.
Coming to the commercial vehicle segment, Bajaj Auto has registered an overall drop of 5 per cent in its yearly sales comparison. The company registered 42,454 units last month compared to 44,691 units in February 2020.
While export sales have registered a 16 per cent growth with 26,577 units, sales in the domestic market have fallen from 21,871 units last year to 15,877 units in February 2021, translating to a 27 per cent decline.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Auto Sales Report For February 2021 In India
Bajaj Auto has managed to keep the momentum going with positive growth in the two-wheeler segment of the Indian market. The Pulsar range continues to be one of its main volume providers in terms of sales. The company recently even updated its Pulsar range with the addition of the new 180 model, which should help boost sales even further.