- 2 hrs ago Dakar Rally 2022: Audi RS Q e-Tron Unveiled For The Rally Race: Battery Capacity, Specs & Other Details
- 2 hrs ago 2021 Tata Tiago NRG Launching Soon — Design, Features & Other Details
- 4 hrs ago SSC Tuatara’s 500+Km/h Top Speed Record Proven Wrong; SSC Admits To Botched Up Figures
- 6 hrs ago Kawasaki Bike Prices Hiked For The Third Time This Year: Model-Wise New Vs Old Price List
- Movies Payal Ghosh Takes An Indirect Jibe At Anurag Kashyap's Daughter Aaliyah In Her Latest Post
- Technology Realme X7 Max 5G Now Selling Starting At Rs. 24,999 On Flipkart
- News 'Supreme leaders will decide': Pralhad Joshi rebuffs speculation on succession
- Sports Tokyo 2020: Mairaj and Angad to take the field in Men’s Skeet
- Finance ICICI Bank Reports Q1Fy22 Net Profit At Rs. 4616 crore
- Education RBSE 12th Result Name Wise And Marksheet Download, Check Link
- Lifestyle Tokyo Olympics 2020: India’s Saikhom Mirabai Chanu Wins a Silver in Weightlifting
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In August
Bajaj Auto has released its sales figures for the month of December 2020. As per their report, the company has registered an 11 per cent overall growth in the previous month. Bajaj sales figures last month stood at 373,532 units, compared to 336,055 units during the same month last year.
These sales figures include domestic and export numbers of both two-wheelers and commercial vehicles, sold from the brand. Total domestic sales stood at 139,606 units, which is a 9 per cent decline from Bajaj Auto's sales in December 2019 which registered a higher 153,163 units. Total exports (CV + TW), however, grew by 27 per cent from 182,892 units to 232,926 units.
Bajaj's two-wheeler sales stood at 338,584 units of sales in December 2020, which is a 19 per cent growth from the same month in 2019, when sales the company registered a lower 284,802 units of sales.
Of the 338,584 units of two-wheelers sold, domestic sales registered 128,642 units of sales while the remaining 209,942 units came from exports. The two-wheeler domestic sales registered a marginal 4 per cent growth last month, compared to December 2019. Exports, however, marked their highest sales ever, growing by 31 per cent from 160,677 units a year back.
The April - December period for Bajaj Auto in 2020 was tough, mainly due to the COVID-19 pandemic, which caused a shutdown of all operations. The 2020 April - December period registered 25.58 lakh units of two-wheeler sales, which is a 17 per cent drop from 30.94 lakh units registered during the same period in 2019.
Again, of the total sales, 13.21 lakh units of sales were from the domestic market while the remaining 12.36 lakh units came in from exports. However, compared to the 2019 April - December period, both domestic and export sales have reduced by 21 and 13 per cent, respectively.
Thoughts On The Bajaj Auto Sales Report For December 2020
Bajaj Auto has managed to recover well from its losses earlier this year. The two-wheeler sales seem to be back on track, especially the export market, which has registered its highest numbers yet.