- 24 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Exports Two Million Vehicles From India: Read More To Find Out
- 1 day ago IMOTY 2021: All-New Royal Enfield Meteor 350 Wins The 2021 Indian Bike Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago ICOTY 2021: Third-Generation Hyundai i20 Wins The 2021 Indian Car Of The Year Award
- 1 day ago Bangalore’s First La Maison Citroen Showroom Launched: Here Are All The Details
- Finance From Fuel Rates To ATM: 8 Rules That Will Take Effect From Today
- Technology List Of Smartphones Expected To Launch In March 2021
- Movies Check Day 3 Box Office Collection: Nithiin’s Prison Drama Experiences Slow Growth
- Sports NZC shift matches against Australian men, England women to Wellington
- News Sensex surges over 500 pts in early trade; Nifty tops 14,680
- Education IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Analysis 2021, Check Difficulty Level
- Lifestyle Madhuri Dixit’s Glamorous Pictures In Shimmering Eye Shadow And Dark Pink Lipstick Leaves Us Speechless
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttarakhand In March
Bajaj increased the prices of Both the Avenger 160 Street and the Avenger 220 Cruise last year in December. However, the company has once again increased the prices of the Avenger models. This price hike has been made within 30 days of the previous hike. Here are the new prices for the Avenger models.
The Bajaj Avenger Street 160 receives a price hike of Rs 1,498. After the latest price increase, the brand entry-level cruiser motorcycle, the Avenger Street 160 prices now retails at Rs 1,02,592 (ex-showroom, Delhi). On the other hand, its elder sibling the Avenger Cruise 220 has now received a price hike of Rs 2,004 and now retails at Rs 1,24,634 (ex-showroom, Delhi).
The company has not added any new features to the motorcycle and both the Avenger models remain the same esthetically as well as mechanically. Bajaj auto has not yet given an official statement regarding the continuous price increase on its cruiser motorcycle range in India. However, we expect the reason behind the price increase to be due to the increase in the cost of production.
Mechanically, the Avenger Cruise motorcycle is powered by an air/oil-cooled 220cc engine. It produces 19bhp of power at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 17.5Nm. The engine is mated to a five-speed gearbox. On the other hand, the Avenger Street 160 cruiser motorcycle is powered by an air-cooled 160cc engine. It produces 15bhp of power at 8500rpm and a peak torque of 13.7Nm and comes paired to a five-speed gearbox.
Suspension duties on the Avenger motorcycles are handled by a telescopic fork at the front and twin-shock absorbers at the rear. Braking is done via disc brake at the front, and drum brake setup at the rear, supported by single-channel ABS on both motorcycles. However, the Avenger Cruise 220 features a tall windscreen, raised-handlebars, well-cushioned seats, and a host of trim pieces finished in chrome including the exhaust.
Thoughts About The Price Hike Of The Bajaj Avenger 160 And The Avenger 220
Bajaj Auto has increased the prices of its cruiser motorcycle for the second time within a month. As we mentioned earlier also, there is no official statement from Bajaj about the continuous increase in the price of its models.