- 10 min ago Tata Tiago CNG Hatchback Spied Testing Ahead Of India Launch Details: Pics & Details
- 2 hrs ago Yamaha YZF-R7 Teaser Video Released: Replacement For The Yamaha R6
- 2 hrs ago Isuzu MU-X, D-Max V-Cross & Hi-Lander BS6 Cars Expected To Launch Next Week: Details
- 4 hrs ago Pratap Bose To Head Mahindra's New Global Design Centre? Here's Everything You Need To Know!
- Finance Bandhan Bank Q4: Net Profit Falls 80% to Rs 103 Crore: Declares Dividend
- Movies Rakhi Sawant Predicts Khatron Ke Khiladi 11 Winner; Wonders Why Rahul Vaidya Is Participating
- News Coronavirus cases: Sri Lanka records first case of Indian variant of COVID-19
- Sports COVID-19: KKR's Prasidh Krishna becomes the latest victim
- Technology Realme Narzo 30 4G Certification Hints Upcoming Launch; Everything We Know So Far
- Lifestyle Tere Naam And M.S. Dhoni Actress Bhumika Chawla Exudes Soothing Vibes With Her Latest Outfit
- Education Mother’s Day 2021: Some Beautiful Quotes To Express Love For Your Mother
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Like every other manufacturer, Bajaj Auto is also planning to expand its product portfolio in the country. Bajaj is currently selling a wide range of IC engines equipped motorcycles. However, the homegrown two-wheeler has trademarked two new names: Fluor and Fluir India.
If these speculations turn out to be true, then we are expecting a new electric bike in Bajaj's EV line up. It has reserved these names for automobiles, land vehicles, two-wheelers, motorcycles, scooters, three-wheelers, electric vehicles, their parts, etc. Both the names that have been trademarked sound similar. However, it is quite early to comment on the new product from bajaj.
Speaking about the electric vehicle from the company, the Bajaj Chetak EV. Recently, the company has increased the price of both variants of the electric scooter and the Bajaj Chetak EV now retails at a starting price of Rs 1.42 lakh, ex-showroom.
Some of the features of the Chetak EV includes a round-shaped LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillights and turn indicators, digital instrument cluster, feather-touch activated switches, chrome surrounds for the headlamps and many more.
Speaking about the scooter itself, the Chetak electric consists of a 4kW electric motor coupled to a 3kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces a peak torque of 16Nm and offers a maximum riding range of 95km on a single charge. The electric scooter also comes equipped with fast-charging technology. The company claims that the scooter will have enough juice to travel 25kms with an hour of charge.
Thoughts About The New Name Registered By Bajaj Auto In India
As we mentioned earlier, both the names sound very familiar and the company has not yet decided which one to use. However, we are expecting that the upcoming product from the company will be an electric two-wheeler, so stay tuned as we bring you more updates.