- Sports BWF World Tour Finals: PV Sindhu settles for silver after defeat to An Seyoung in finals
- Movies Marakkar Box Office 3 Days Worldwide Collection: Mohanlal's Magnum Opus Continues Its Dream Run!
- Finance ATM Transactions Will Be Expensive From January 2022: RBI Rule
- News No Opposition alliance sans Congress possible at national level: Baghel
- Technology PS5 India Restock Date: How To Pre-Order? What Is Its Price?
- Lifestyle Ahead Of Katrina Kaif’s Wedding, 5 Awesome Makeup And Hairstyling Lessons From Her Instagram Feed
- Education UPSC Geo Scientist Final Result 2021 Declared, Steps To Check Combined Geo-Scientist Exam Final Result
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Dispur
Like every other manufacturer, Bajaj Auto is also planning to expand its product portfolio in the country. Bajaj is currently selling a wide range of IC engines equipped motorcycles. However, the homegrown two-wheeler has trademarked two new names: Fluor and Fluir India.
If these speculations turn out to be true, then we are expecting a new electric bike in Bajaj's EV line up. It has reserved these names for automobiles, land vehicles, two-wheelers, motorcycles, scooters, three-wheelers, electric vehicles, their parts, etc. Both the names that have been trademarked sound similar. However, it is quite early to comment on the new product from bajaj.
Speaking about the electric vehicle from the company, the Bajaj Chetak EV. Recently, the company has increased the price of both variants of the electric scooter and the Bajaj Chetak EV now retails at a starting price of Rs 1.42 lakh, ex-showroom.
Some of the features of the Chetak EV includes a round-shaped LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillights and turn indicators, digital instrument cluster, feather-touch activated switches, chrome surrounds for the headlamps and many more.
Speaking about the scooter itself, the Chetak electric consists of a 4kW electric motor coupled to a 3kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces a peak torque of 16Nm and offers a maximum riding range of 95km on a single charge. The electric scooter also comes equipped with fast-charging technology. The company claims that the scooter will have enough juice to travel 25kms with an hour of charge.
Thoughts About The New Name Registered By Bajaj Auto In India
As we mentioned earlier, both the names sound very familiar and the company has not yet decided which one to use. However, we are expecting that the upcoming product from the company will be an electric two-wheeler, so stay tuned as we bring you more updates.