- 1 day ago Car Sales Report For July 2021: Toyota Registers Over 13,000 Units In Domestic Sales
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Himalayan 411 On-Road Biased Model Design Leaked: Could It Be The Scram?
- 1 day ago Mahindra XUV700 Design Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Features Large Taillamps & Other Details
- 1 day ago Yulu Dex Launched For Last-Mile Delivery: 10,000 Units To Be Deployed In Bangalore, Pune & Delhi
- Movies Birthday Glimpse To Introduce Mrunal Thakur As 'Lieutenant' RAM’s Sita In Dulquer Salmaan’s Film
- Technology List Of Smartphones Expected To Launch In August 2021
- Sports BCCI to have new CEO, Hemang Amin can apply too
- News What is e-RUPI, a one-stop digital solution? How does it work?
- Finance Stocks To Buy: 3 Banking Stocks With An Upside Target Of Up to 30%
- Lifestyle On Taapsee Pannu’s Birthday, Her Behind-The-Scenes Candid Fashion Moments From The Sets Of Her Movies
- Education UP Board Result 2021: UP Board Class 10th 12th Result 2021 Declared, Check UPMSP 10th 12th Result 2021 Here
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Tripura In August
Like every other manufacturer, Bajaj Auto is also planning to expand its product portfolio in the country. Bajaj is currently selling a wide range of IC engines equipped motorcycles. However, the homegrown two-wheeler has trademarked two new names: Fluor and Fluir India.
If these speculations turn out to be true, then we are expecting a new electric bike in Bajaj's EV line up. It has reserved these names for automobiles, land vehicles, two-wheelers, motorcycles, scooters, three-wheelers, electric vehicles, their parts, etc. Both the names that have been trademarked sound similar. However, it is quite early to comment on the new product from bajaj.
Speaking about the electric vehicle from the company, the Bajaj Chetak EV. Recently, the company has increased the price of both variants of the electric scooter and the Bajaj Chetak EV now retails at a starting price of Rs 1.42 lakh, ex-showroom.
Some of the features of the Chetak EV includes a round-shaped LED headlamps with integrated DRLs, LED taillights and turn indicators, digital instrument cluster, feather-touch activated switches, chrome surrounds for the headlamps and many more.
Speaking about the scooter itself, the Chetak electric consists of a 4kW electric motor coupled to a 3kWh lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain produces a peak torque of 16Nm and offers a maximum riding range of 95km on a single charge. The electric scooter also comes equipped with fast-charging technology. The company claims that the scooter will have enough juice to travel 25kms with an hour of charge.
Thoughts About The New Name Registered By Bajaj Auto In India
As we mentioned earlier, both the names sound very familiar and the company has not yet decided which one to use. However, we are expecting that the upcoming product from the company will be an electric two-wheeler, so stay tuned as we bring you more updates.