- News Why such anger against Kashmiris for celebrating Pakistan's win: Mehbooba Mufti
- Sports Inclusion of two new IPL teams will bring more domestic cricketers from our country to global stage: Ganguly
- Movies Salman Khan-Starrer Antim: The Final Truth's Trailer Is Out
- Education Punjab MARKFED Admit Card 2021 Released, Here’s How To Download
- Finance Bharti Airtel Confirms Accepting 4-Year Moratorium On Spectrum
- Technology Apple iPhone 13 Review From A Long-Term Android User: Should You Make The Switch?
- Travel Nagaland's Best Winter Destinations
- Lifestyle All You Need To Know About Mosquirix, The First Vaccine For Malaria Approved By The WHO
The second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic has hit the country hard. Manu manufacturers are whatever they can do best to help the people fight against the virus. Bajaj Auto has announced further support for its employees as the second wave of the Covid-19 pandemic spreads across the country.
Commenting on the various initiatives, Rajiv Bajaj, Managing Director, Bajaj Auto said "When asked how we should treat others, Ramana Maharshi replied, 'There are no others'. It is with this sense of oneness that we shall do our utmost for any extended families of Bajaj Auto who might be devastated by the loss of their loved ones who went beyond the call of duty in the face of this pandemic."
Under the new policy, in the unfortunate event of an employee's death due to Covid, his / her family will receive monetary support up to two years after their demise. The company will also assist in dependent children's education till graduation in any field of their choice. In addition to this, there will be 5-year hospitalisation insurance for all family members of the deceased employee.
Recently Bajaj Group also announced a new set of Covid-19 relief details in the country. The company announced a total of Rs 200 crores to help fight the second wave of Covid-19 virus spread in the country. The company will be using these funds to curb the current challenges involved in containing the spread of the Covid-19 virus.
Thoughts About Bajaj Auto's New Policies Aimed At An All-Round Support For Their Employees And Community
Bajaj Auto joins the long list of auto manufacturers announcing relief measures to curb the second wave of the spread of the Covid-19 virus in the country. The company aims to help in various aspects by distributing the amount wherever necessary to stop the spread of the virus.