- Movies House of Gucci Movie Review Exclusive: Lady Gaga-Adam Driver Film Is High On Fashion, Short Of Eloquence
- News Winter Session of Parliament: Speaker Om Birla to meet floor leaders of parties on November 29
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Hyderabad Fc stun champions Mumbai City FC
- Education MPSC State Service Main Amit Card 2021 Released, Download MPSC Main Exam 2020 Admit Card On mpsconline.gov.in
- Finance Tomato Prices Will Continue To Remain On The Higher Side: Crisil
- Lifestyle Your Traditional Outfits Sorted Ft. Mahima Makwana, Bhumi Pednekar, And Chitrangda Singh
- Technology Vivo Watch 2 Features, Design Tipped Via Leaked Renders; How’s It Different From Original?
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Bhopal
Atumobiles Pvt. Ltd., which is a Hyderabad-based electric two-wheeler startup, launched their first electric motorcycle, the Atum 1.0 in the market last year in September. The Atum 1.0 electric bike is available all across India and is offered at a starting price of Rs 50,000. Since its launch, over 400 bookings have been received.
However, Atumobile has started delivery of its electric motorcycle Atum 1.0 in Hyderabad. the Atum 1.0 is a cafe-racer styled electric bike, and the first 10 units were delivered to customers. The motorcycle has been certified by the International Centre for Automotive Technology (ICAT) as a low-speed electric two-wheeler, ready for commercial use.
The Atum 1.0 electric motorcycle comes with a vintage cafe-racer-styled model. The electric bike is said to be a cost-effective offering, which is suitable for all types of customers, including teenagers and young adults. Being a low-speed electric bike, the Atum 1.0 doesn't need to be registered, nor does the rider need any licence to ride the motorcycle. This makes it perfectly suited for teenagers to use the electric bike legally for their daily commute.
The Atum 1.0 also comes with a number of features, which makes it an attractive offer. This includes LED headlamps, LED tail lights, LED turn indicators, stylish cafe-racer design, comfortable seats, go-anywhere fat tyres, best-in-class ground clearance of 280mm and a digital display for the instrument console; among others.
The motorcycle is powered by a 48V 250W electric motor, paired with a portable lithium-ion battery pack. The electric powertrain on the Atum 1.0 claims to offer a maximum range of 100km on a single charge. Top speed of the electric motorcycle is limited to 25km/h.
The lithium-ion battery itself takes around 4 hours to charge completely and can be charged anywhere using a standard 3-pin socket. Atumobiles claims that the Atum 1.0 electric bike consumes only 1 unit per charge, which translates to just Rs 7 to Rs 10 per day per 100 kilometres. This makes it an extremely cost-effective offering, especially compared to a conventional ICE engine which costs close to Rs 80 - 100 for the same range.
Thoughts On The Atum 1.0 Cafe-Racer Style Electric Bike
The Atum 1.0 looks to be an extremely stylish electric motorcycle, promising cost-effective usage, low maintenance and zero servicing. Something which will definitely attract a lot of attention from teenagers and young college students.