- 13 hrs ago Largest EV Charging Station In India Opens In Gurugram: Charge Up To 100 EVs Simultaneously
- 16 hrs ago Connected Cars & Their Internet Requirements: Faster & More Secure Internet Tech Needed?
- 19 hrs ago Mercedes Partners With ProLogium To Develop Next-Gen Solid-State EV Batteries
- 21 hrs ago Here Is A List Of Genuine Accessories For Toyota Hilux In India: Scuff Plates, Canopy & More
- News Punjab CM’s brother to contest as independent candidate
- Lifestyle Parental Vaccination Against Covid-19 Protects Children As Well: Study
- Technology Flipkart Electronics Sale 2022: Best Discount Deals On Mid-Range Smartphones
- Movies Bigg Boss 15 Jan 28 Highlights: Karan, Tejasswi & Other Finalists Get Emotional After Watching Their AVs
- Finance Union Budget 2022 Stock Buy: Cement Stock That Could Benefit From Infra Spends
- Sports ISL 2021-22: Daniel Chima Chukwu on target as Jamshedpur down FC Goa
- Education Assam TET Re-Evaluation Result 2021 Declared, Download Lower Primary, Upper Primary TET Result Here
- Travel Amazing Places To Visit In Puducherry In Winter Of 2022
Ather Energy and BLive have entered into a new business partnership deal. The partnership aims to drive EV adoption across tourist destinations in India. Ather Energy is one of the leading two-wheeler electric companies in India and BLive prides itself on being India's first Electric Vehicle Experience platform.
The latter follows a uniquely experiential approach to boost EV adoption through its innovative BLive EV Tours and BLive EV Store.
As part of this strategic business alliance between two companies, both companies will work together to install multiple charging stations across popular tourist destinations in India such as Goa, Coorg, Himachal Pradesh, Gujarat, Rajasthan and Tamilnadu.
This deal further extends by BLive offering its customers first hand Ather experience and helping its customers book Ather electric scooters via its BLive EV Store where multiple EV brands are available.
As part of kick-starting this alliance on a ground-level basis, BLive will set up five charging stations in Goa for Ather Energy by the end of August, and these charging stations will be named 'BLive EV Zones'.
Since Goa is one of the most popular tourist destinations across the globe, the alliance will further strengthen their presence in Goa by setting up another 15 charging stations across the tourist state by the end of this year.
Ravneet S. Phokela, Chief Business Officer of Ather Energy, said, "The electric vehicle market in India is amidst massive transformation and we have seen an exponential increase in demand for our electric scooters. We aim to leverage BLive's strong presence, in Goa and other popular tourist destinations across India, in deploying Ather Grid and bringing the Ather experience to EV enthusiasts. Further, we hope to work very closely with BLive's range of partners, from Goa Tourism to the hospitality industry, in boosting consumer confidence in shifting to e-vehicles."
Giving strength to the alliance between Ather Energy and BLive is support by Goa Tourism and Development Corporation (GTDC). This was made possible since BLive is already the official EV Tourism partner of Goa Tourism and Development Corporation, and thus the continuing support from the government of Goa towards this alliance to further accelerate EV adoption in the state.
This helps the Alliance set up their charging stations in few associated hotels across Goa. Making it easier for tourists to charge their vehicles overnight without the fear of theft or inconvenient walk to the nearest charging stations.
Samarth Kholkar and Sandeep Mukherjee, the Co-founders of BLive, stated, "We are happy to take another giant leap forward in driving the EV experience and adoption with Ather Energy across India, starting with Goa. Our partnership will help us offer a premium hand-crafted experience on Ather's e-scooter. Having Ather Energy on our EV experience platform further elevates our mission to drive EV adoption in India. We have already seen multiple pre-bookings for Ather, in a few days of launch. This will only go higher and so will adoption to electric mobility."
Thoughts About Ather Energy & BLive Setting Charging Stations In Tourist Destinations Across India
With the soaring petrol prices and rising pollution levels, more and more people living in tier 1 cities have already started considering EV two-wheelers as a viable option of transport. This process is only accelerated by solidly engineered EVs such as the Ather 450 series.
However, there are still places where EVs have not created such an impact on people. An alliance like such can help people adopt EVs faster across the country. This will not only reduce the pollution levels in the country but can also reduce our dependency on foreign nations for fuel.