- 5 hrs ago Tata Motors Has Registered Total Sales Of 62,192 Units In November 2021
- 12 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki To Launch 5 New SUVs Within Next 3 Years
- 1 day ago Spy Pics: Undisguised Yezdi Roadking Adventure Spotted Testing
- 1 day ago BMW Concept XM SUV Unveiled — Previews Most Powerful M Division Vehicle
- News Manjinder Singh Sirsa quits as DSGMC president, joins BJP
- Movies Marakkar Twitter Review: Mohanlal-Priyadarshan's Magnum Opus Sets History!
- Sports Abu Dhabi T10: Hasaranga chokes Bangla Tigers with a fifer after Kohler-Cadmore's sparkling 96
- Education MPSC Subordinate Services Prelim Result 2020 Out, Check MPSC Subordinate Services Pre STI ASO Results Here
- Technology Realme C11 2021 Gets Price Hike For Second Time; Still Worth Buying?
- Lifestyle 7 Awesome And Easy Ways Of Treating Problems Associated With Dry Skin In Winters
- Finance Vodafone Idea Shares Continue To Gain Post Prepaid Plan Tariff Hike; Spikes 20% Intra-day
- Travel Budget Friendly Winter Places To Visit Around Shillong
Bangalore based electric two scooter manufacturer Aether Energy has opened a new dealership in Hubli, Karnataka.
The new Hubli showroom is the 4th Ather dealership in the company's home state and expands the electric scooter manufacturer's reach to 23 cities across the nation.
Speaking at the inauguration of the new Ather Space dealership in Hubli, Ravneet Singh Phokela, Chief Business Officer, Ather Energy, said, "Today, the EV revolution is being fueled by an exponential surge in consumer interest and demand from Tier 2 cities. Holding true to this, we saw a two-fold rise in retail in Hubli over the last quarter, even before the opening of our experience centre. The evolving EV enthusiast community in Hubli made us realize the EV-readiness of the city with an exponential rise in test-ride requests and vehicle bookings. Hubli now becomes the third city in Karnataka to have an Ather Experience Center. It has been a delightful experience to partner with Bellad Group, who have provided us with great insight on the launch, and we realized that they share similar enthusiasm towards EV growth in Hubli like us."
The new Ather Space dealership is located at Bhairidevarkoppa, Hubli and is operated in partnership with the area's leading dealer across industries, the Bellad Group. Speaking about the new dealership in Hubli, Agastya Bellad, Director, Bellad Group said, "We are delighted to partner with Ather Energy to drive EV adoption in Hubli - Dharwad. Ather Energy has built a sustainable, high quality and well-performing electric vehicle from scratch along with the supporting charging infrastructure. We have been receiving a great response from the customers and have already clocked 500 deliveries. We also have customers from Dharwad, Gadag, Haveri, Belgaum. With the opening of the Ather Space, we strive to provide the best experience to our customers."
The new Ather Space in Hubli will play host to the 450 Plus and 450X electric scooters. Like other Ather Spaces across the country, the new dealership will offer customers an opportunity to learn about every aspect of the vehicle and provide a complete overview of the various parts with a stripped-bare display unit.
The quicker of the two scooters is the Ather 450X which can sprint from 0-40km/h in just 3.3 seconds. The Ather 450X features four riding modes - Eco, Ride, Sport, and Warp. The 450X e-scooter is powered by an 8bhp Permanent Magnet Synchronous Motor that also pushes out 26Nm of torque. The Ather 450X draws power from a 2.9kWh Lithium-ion battery pack that gives it a claimed 'true range' of 80 kilometres.
The Ather 450 Plus, on the other hand, sports a smaller 2.4kWh battery pack that gives it a claimed 'true range' of 70 kilometres on a single charge. The 450 Plus sports a less powerful electric motor which produces just 7.2bhp. Both the 450 Plus and the 450X offer fast charging capabilities. The 450 Plus recoups a kilometre of range for every minute of charging. The 450X is even faster adding 1.5 kilometres of range for every minute it remains plugged into the Ather Grid.
Thoughts On Ather's Expanding Dealership Network
Ather's new Hubali dealership sees the company enter its 20th city across India with its 23rd dealership. With a planned expansion to 42 cities and 50 dealerships by the end of the current financial year, Ather is digging in for the long fight as it looks to keep its advantage over its rivals.