- 9 hrs ago Mahindra Trademarks XUV100, XUV400, XUV700 & XUV900 Names For Future SUVs
- 10 hrs ago 2021 TVS Apache RTR 160 4V Detailed Review — The Perfect Entry-Level Performance Motorcycle?
- 10 hrs ago Aprilia SXR 125 Prices Leaked Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are All The Details!
- 11 hrs ago FAME II Certification Validity Extended: Will It Benefit EV Market In India?
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 6 Box Office Collection: Here’s How Much Pawan Kalyan Starrer Has Earned So Far
- Technology Amazon Smartphone Upgrade Days 2021: Discount Offers On Premium Mobiles
- Sports IPL 2021: Glenn Maxwell likens Royal Challengers Bangalore role to one at Australia
- News Pakistan working on single-dose COVID-19 vaccine with China’s help: Official
- Finance How to find IFSC Code?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Mizoram In April
- Education Karnataka: No Online Exams For Higher Classes, Says Dy CM Ashwath Narayan
- Lifestyle Pretty In Pink! Alaya F’s Shimmery Eye Lids And Matte Lips Make For The Perfect Makeup Look For Date Night!
Ather Energy has set up its fast-charging public network - The Ather Grid, across the city of Mumbai. There are 10 Charging points that are already live across key hotspots in the city such as on Runwal Anthurium (Mulund West), Kala Ghoda Cafe (Fort), Suba International (Andheri East), Ather Space Mumbai (Linking Road), Club Aquaria (Borivali), K Star Mall (Chembur), Celestia Spaces (Sewri), Lodha Florenza (Goregaon), Blue Tokai (Mahalaxmi) and Carnival Cinemas Imax (Wadala).
The company has said that by next year, they will have a minimum of 30 fast-charging points across Mumbai. The fast-charging network can be used by all-electric two-wheelers and electric four-wheelers and this facility is being offered free of charge to everyone till the end of September 2021.
Ravneet Phokela, Chief Business Officer stated "Ather Grid has seen steady adoption across all the cities we have begun deliveries in and we believe that accessible charging infrastructure is critical before launching our products in any market we enter. We have already signed up with multiple partners and will continue to do so in the months to come. Park+ has also been instrumental in finding us locations in Mumbai and increasing our reach."
"What the market needs right now is more visibility of the charging infrastructure. With increased visibility comes mental comfort, curbing range anxiety. We do not need the density like petrol or CNG gas stations but increased accessibility and faster charging speeds. We will ensure that Ather Grid is present in prominent locations to build confidence amongst our consumers. I feel proud to be part of the team that is building not just a high-performance scooter but also building a supporting ecosystem with it. With the infrastructure now up, we expect to see a lot more of Ather 450X in Amchi Mumbai, he further added."
Ather Energy has partnered with Park+ to set up EV locations in Mumbai. Park + is a smart parking solutions brand that allows users to locate parking, book slots and pay digitally. Ather Energy is also working with Co-operative Housing Societies & Owners' Associations to help Ather owners in setting up home charging solutions in their apartments and buildings. In total, Ather Energy has set up 128 public fast-charging points across 18 cities in India.
Now speaking about the Ather 450X, the electric scooter retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Ather 450X buyers can choose between three colour options offered by the company: Grey, White & Green. The electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistance. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
Thoughts About The Fast Charging Stations Setup By Ather Energy In India
With the help of these charging stations, Ather customers will be able to charge their electric scooters really fast and without any hassle. The company is also not charging anything for the charging facility till the month of September this year.