- 9 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 10 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 11 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 12 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Vakeel Saab Day 12 Box Office Collection: Pawan Kalyan’s Courtroom Drama Witnesses Huge Drop
- Sports European Super League: Breakaway competition appears to crumble as Chelsea, Man City lead reported exodus
- News Indian COVID variant still under investigation in UK, not yet of concern: Boris Johnson
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Electric scooter maker Ather Energy has inaugurated its first retail showroom in Mumbai. The new showroom is located at a plush location in Bandra. Moreover, Ather Energy has begun deliveries of its Series 1 scooters from its Ather Space experience centre, which is operated by Kamal Motors.
The Ather Space is essentially a dynamic facility that has been designed to educate the customers about the electric vehicles (EVs) Customers can ride the Ather 450X and get an in-depth view of the product and its features before pre-ordering the electric scooter. The company also has a naked scooter on display by which the customers or showroom visitors will get an opportunity to learn about every aspect of the vehicle and witness the engineering and mechanical efforts that have gone into producing it.
Now speaking about the Ather 450X, the electric scooter retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Ather 450X buyers can choose between three colour options offered by the company: Grey, White & Green. The electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
The flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. According to the company, with every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
The 450X electric scooter comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Electric Scooter
Ather Energy offers premium electric scooters, which have been widely accepted by buyers in the segment. The 450X is stylish, comfortable and fast and it will definitely attract a lot of young customers.