- 6 hrs ago Royal Enfield Continental GT Cup; More Affordable Than One Might Imagine
- 12 hrs ago BMW C 400 GT Teaser Video Released; Comes With 34 Bhp 350cc Engine
- 16 hrs ago New Honda BR-V Revealed; Comes With ADAS And Many Other Advanced Features
- 20 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Style Variant Gets Updated; Kushaq Style Variant Now Receives 6 Airbags & TPMS
- News PM to address UNGA, to hold first face-to-face meeting with President Biden
- Technology Amazon Great Indian Festival Sale 2021: Rock Bottom Prices On Smartwatches From Fitbit, Garmin
- Sports Naomi Osaka withdraws from Indian Wells after US Open collapse
- Movies Sunny Full Movie Leaked Online For Free Download In HD Quality
- Finance 3 EPFO Services Subscribers Can Avail Via Digilocker
- Lifestyle Chitrangda Looks Graceful In Her White Suit Look And We Can’t Take Our Eyes Off Her
- Education Delhi University Admit Card 2021 Released, Check Direct Link
- Travel 7 Amazing Indian Beaches For Families
Ather Energy has inaugurated its retail outlet - Ather Space, in Ahmedabad today in association with Kataria Group. The inauguration was led by a group of enthusiastic Ather customers who wanted to be the first ones to experience the Ather Space.
Ravneet Phokela, Chief Business Officer, Ather Energy said, "Our experience centres are designed to reflect Ather Energy's value proposition, a great experience powered by intelligence. It is a place where people can experience the scooters, understand our drive to build high-performance electric vehicles, and be a part of the electric future. Typically, a consumer spends about 45 minutes on average at an Ather experience centre which is unique in the category. The Kataria group has done a phenomenal job in bringing alive our philosophy and we are pleased to partner with them."
Now speaking about the Ather 450X, the electric scooter retails at Rs 1.59 lakh, ex-showroom (Bengaluru). Ather 450X buyers can choose between three colour options offered by the company: Grey, White & Green. The electric scooter features a 6kW PMS electric motor that produces 26Nm of peak torque. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.9kWh battery pack, which is IP 67 rated for water and dust resistant. The company is offering a 3-year unconditional warranty with the battery pack.
Dharmendra Mishra, Executive Director Kataria Group stated, "We are proud to be associated with Ather Energy as a Retail Partner in Ahmedabad. We look forward to welcoming and delivering the best in class buying experience to electric two-wheelers evangelists. We are excited and highly encouraged by customers' response before even opening the Experience Center."
The flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. According to the company, with every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds. The scooter also comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Thoughts About The Ather 450X Electric Scooter
Ather Energy offers premium electric scooters, which have been widely accepted by buyers in the segment. The 450X is stylish, comfortable and fast and it will definitely attract a lot of young customers.