- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 22 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- News Development not reached all families in Amethi despite Gandhis 'rule' for 5 decades: Smriti Irani
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
Ather Energy has started deliveries of the 450X and the 450 Plus electric scooter in Coimbatore and Trichy. The Ather 450X and the 450 Plus retails at Rs 1.60 lakh and Rs 1.41 lakh, respectively. All prices mentioned are ex-showroom (Tamil Nadu).
The company has associated with Rajdurai's E-Vehicles Pvt Ltd in Ramnagar, Coimbatore and Vela Automobiles Pvt Ltd in Annamalai Nagar, Trichy to launch both scooters in respective cities. The electric scooter sales in Tamil Nadu is now expanded to 3 cities.
Potential buyers can now take test rides, learn about all features of the vehicle, different ownership and purchase models offered by the company. The Ather Space experience centres are likely to be opened within a couple of weeks in both cities.
Along with the commencement of test ride, bookings and deliveries, the company has also commissioned Ather Grid fast-charging stations in both cities. Ather Energy has already set up 5 fast-charging points in Coimbatore and 2 fast-charging points, in Trichy.
The company has promised to increase the number of charge stations in both cities in the coming months. Ather Energy will look to partner with cafés, restaurants, tech parks, malls, and gyms.
With the increase in the number of Ather Grid stations, the company aims to curb range anxiety and ease the adoption of electric vehicles. More than 120 public fast charging points by Ather Energy are up across more than 18 cities in India.
Speaking about the scooter, the flagship Ather 450X will feature an actual range of around 85 kilometres on a single charge. The electric motor comes paired to a 2.61 kWh (usable capacity) battery pack. With every minute of charging the scooter gains 1.45 kilometre of riding range. The Ather 450X electric scooter can accelerate from 0kmph to 40kmph in 3.3 seconds.
On the other hand, the 450 Plus electric scooter can travel a maximum of up to 70 kilometres on a single charge. The electric motor is coupled to a 2.4kWh usable battery pack. 1 kilometres worth of range is gained with every minute of charging time. The Ather 450 Plus can accelerate from 0 to 40kmph in 3.9 seconds.
The 450X electric scooter comes equipped with a host of smart features. This includes a smart touchscreen instrument console with Bluetooth connectivity, which can be used to control music and voice assistant; among others.
Ather Energy offers an Assured Buyback program on their vehicles. Under the Buyback program, customers will get Rs 85,000 as a guaranteed value for the Ather 450X at the end of 3 years.
Ather vehicles are also available for lease, which allows the customers to access a fully loaded Ather 450X with down payment & a nominal monthly fee, starting at INR 3,394 per month.
Ravneet Singh Phokela, Chief Business Officer, Ather Energy: "Tamil Nadu as a market has shown us immense potential, taking our count to 3 cities in the state. Due to multiple government interventions, the awareness and acceptance of EVs have been higher in TN compared to any other state."
He further added, "The dealer responses were truly commendable, which was one of the main reasons to begin operations in Coimbatore and Trichy earlier than planned. Rajdurai's E-Vehicles Pvt Ltd and Vela Automobiles Pvt. Ltd. have been of great help and support in expediting the process. We will soon open our Experience Centers in these cities, meanwhile, consumers can enjoy the test-rides and pre-order the 450X."
Thoughts About The Ather Electric Scooter Deliveries Starting In Coimbatore & Trichy
Ather electric scooters have been widely accepted in the Indian market. The demand for these electric scooters has increased substantially in recent times. Catering to the growing demand, the company has now commissioned a large manufacturing and assembly unit in Hosur, Tamil Nadu.