- 2 hrs ago New Kia Sonet With Updated Logo Arrives At Dealerships Ahead Of India Launch: Pics & Details
- 3 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Railway Transportation Milestone Mark Achieved: Ships Over 7.2 Lakh Vehicles
- 4 hrs ago Maruti Suzuki Ciaz Could Be Rebadged & Sold As The Toyota Belta: Here Are All The Details!
- 5 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar NS 125 Launched In India At Rs 93,690: The Naked-Street Enters The 125cc Segment
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Quashes Reports Of Thalaivi Getting Direct OTT Release, Issues Statement
- Sports IPL 2021, PBKS vs SRH: Preview, Date, Time, Venue, Team News, TV Channel List, Live Streaming Details
- News Karnataka imposes night curfew till May 4: What's allowed, what is not
- Finance Short Of Money Amid Covid 19: Easy And Low Cost Borrowing Options
- Education Maharashtra Class 10 Board Exams 2021 Cancelled: Minister Varsha Gaikwad
- Technology Realme X7 Pro Extreme Might Debut As Realme X7 Max In India; Expected Price, Specs
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Tamil Nadu In April
- Lifestyle 8 Beauty Lessons You Need To Take From Bhumi Pednekar’s Instagram Feed
Ashish Raorane is making his debut in this year's Dakar Rally race held in Saudi Arabia. The Indian rally rider has suffered a crash in Stage 5 of the 2021 Dakar Rally. After the crash, the rider remounted the bike and continued the race. However, because of the fall, Ashish suffered from severe headache.
He finally called for help to get medical attention which meant he was out of the rally race. The had suffered a head injury and was immediately given proper medical attention. The rider is safe and is out of danger.
Dakar Rally is known to be one of the most dangerous races in the world. Most of the participants starting the race each year fail to finish as it tests man and machine beyond limits. Adding to it Ashish Raorane was competing in the Original by Motul category formerly known as Malle Moto class.
According to the rules, the rider will be alone through the entire duration of the race. However, the Dakar organization will assist the riders in this category by transporting all the required tools and accessories. This includes one trunk, one set of wheels, one sleeping tent, one travel bag and one set of tyres for each competitor.
Competitors in the category will are required to carry all the spare parts, tools and other accessories for the rally in their trunks. They will also have to carry out all maintenance on their vehicles by themselves. Ashish managed to complete Stage 1 to Stage 4 in his debut Dakar Rally successfully.
Despite the fall, he rode the race for quite a while before calling it quits. Ashish Raorane started his debut rally by completing the Prologue Stage in 74th position. He completed the first stage of the rally in 84th position.
The second stage saw the privateer finishing the race in 86th position. However, in Stage 3 and Stage 4, Ashish improved his rankings by completing in 81st and 75th positions, respectively. After Stage 4 the Indian rally rider was placed in 80th position overall in the General rankings and 23rd in the Original by Motul category.
We were looking forward to his performance in what is known to be the toughest category in the Dakar Rally. However, the rider is now out of contention for the 2021 Dakar Rally. Ashish was riding a KTM 450 Rally Replica at the rally race, which he had invested specifically for the Dakar Rally.
Thoughts About The Ashish Raorane Going Out Of Dakar Rally 2021
Ashish had trained for years in preparation to enter the dangerous Dakar Rally. He entered the race in the toughest of the categories in the rally. However, he had to take help due to his medical condition after the crash. We wish him a speedy recovery.