- 1 hr ago Yamaha Aerox 155 Launched In India; Powered By R15 Sourced 155cc Engine With VVA
- 4 hrs ago New Yamaha R15 V4.0 Launched In India; R15M And Aerox 155 Launched Along
- 9 hrs ago Audi E-Tron GT Launch Tomorrow; Audi Claims 383 Km Range
- 1 day ago Royal Enfield Introduces ‘Make It Yours’ Riding Jackets; Available Soon At Dealership Level
- Sports IPL 2021: PBKS vs RR: Royals drop Rahul thrice as Punjab skipper becomes second fastest to 3000 IPL runs
- Movies Bade Achhe Lagte Hain 2 Actor Nakuul Mehta Shares An Update About His Health, Thanks Fans For Their Wishes
- News Muslims have highest fertility rate, Jains the lowest among India's major religious groups: Pew report
- Education SBI Clerk Prelims Result 2021 Declared, Check Direct Link
- Technology Realme GT Neo2 Price Revealed Ahead Of Launch; New Dimensity 1200AI SoC Variant Also Tipped
- Lifestyle Emma Corrin’s Emmy’s 2021 Costume Is Surprising And There Could Be Salem Witch Trials Angle To It
- Finance How To Choose ELSS Fund To Save Tax And Create Wealth?
- Travel 8 Beautiful Long Drive Routes In India
Aprilia Tuareg 660 unveiled. The Aprilia Tuareg 660 Aprilia has officially unveiled its latest ADV — the Tuareg 660. With the new Tuareg, Aprilia brings the legendary name back to the 'ADV' category after almost 27 years.
The word ‘Tuareg' comes from the Tuareg people who live in the Sahara Desert and are known for surviving in one of the harshest environments known to men. The Original Aprilia Tuareg was launched in the 80's and quickly gained a reputation to be one of the best ADVs.
One of the biggest contributors to the original Tuareg's success can be traced to its design; everything on the bike had a purpose. The new Tuareg 660 has now been unveiled in the original Red, White and Blue livery as a tribute to the original Tuareg of the '80s.
Like the original Tuareg, the new one also sports a purposeful no-nonsense design with a clear rally-style windscreen, a neat looking triple LED headlight, big frontal air scoops, flat single-piece seat, wrap-around metal skid plates, serrated metal footpegs, hand guards and a set of oversized wheels.
Powering the Tuareg 660 is a very familiar parallel-twin, 660cc motor from the RS 660 and Tuono 660. In the Tuareg 660, the motor churns out 78.9bhp and 70Nm. Equipment-wise, the Tuareg comes with Brembo brakes, tubeless tyre compatible cross-spoke wheels, 43mm USD forks with 9.5 inches of travel, traction control, four ride modes, ABS, Cruise control and a 5-inch TFT-LCD display.
As of now, Aprilia has not given any hints on the pricing. However, when launched, it will take on the likes of Yamaha Tenere 700 and KTM 890 Adventure.
Thoughts On Aprilia Tuareg 660 Being Revealed
The Aprilia Tuareg 660 looks just as purposeful as before, however, we are yet to see how it will perform and see if it is worthy of the name 'Tuareg'. Aprilia has got the hardware right, all we have to wait for is for the actual vehicle and the price tag on it. The 660cc engine is certainly a capable one as we have seen on the RS 660 and Tuono 660.