- Movies Varun Dhawan Celebrates His 9-Year Milestone In Bollywood, Says 'Thank You For Believing'
- Education RSMSSB Fireman And AFO 2021 Exam Date Announced For 629 Posts On RSMSSB.Rajasthan.Gov.In, Check Details Here
- Sports Kamalpreet Kaur aims to break her national record to prepare for World Championships, CWG, Asian Games
- News Uttarakhand: Cloudburst in Nainital; several people feared trapped under debris
- Finance 1 Large-Cap And Small-Cap Stock To Buy As Suggested By ICICI Securities
- Technology Google Pixel Launch Event Today: Here's How To Watch Livestream In India
- Lifestyle Long Covid May Not Be As Fatal As Acute COVID-19 But Can Worsen Existing Ailments, Say Experts
- Travel International Travel News: US To Ease Travel Curbs For Fully Vaccinated Foreigners From November 8
Aprilia recently launched its new and premium scooter offering in the Indian market. Called the SXR 160, it is an all-new maxi-scooter which has opened up a new segment in the country. The Aprilia SXR 160 retails at a Rs 1.26 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
Images posted by Alwaye Motors Vespa reveals the dealership handing over the keys to the Aprilia SXR 160 customers in the country. The images confirm deliveries of the scooter getting started in the country after its launch last month.
The premium maxi-scooter is powered an air-cooled single-cylinder fuel-injected 160cc engine. It produces a maximum of 10.8bhp at 7600rpm and a peak torque of 11.6Nm at 6000rpm.
The maxi-scooter feature a fresh and modern look. The front of the scooter houses the brand's signature triple headlamp setup with integrated LED DRLs. It also features a massive front apron, large tinted visor, LED tail lights, alloys wheels, a muscular-looking exhaust.
Other features include a raised handlebar, feather touch switches, a fully digital instrument cluster, wide seats for the rider and the pillion, glovebox on either side, USB charging slot, and large under-seat storage space with illumination; among others.
The company is also offering an optional accessory for mobile connected technology with the Aprilia SXR 160 scooter. Enabling this particular feature will help the user to secure their scooter in several ways. The company is offering the Aprilia SXR 160 in a total of four colour options: Glossy Red, Matte Blue, Glossy White & Matte Black.
Suspension duties on the scooter are handled via telescopic forks at the front and twin-shock absorber setup at the rear. Braking on the scooter is done by a disc brake at the front and drum brake setup at the rear supported by a single-channel ABS.
Thoughts About The Aprilia SXR 160 Deliveries Commencing In India
The Aprilia SXR 160 cater to buyers looking for a practical scooter offering decent performance. The premium maxi-scooter does not have any competitors in the market. As a result, the SXR 160 could encourage more manufacturers to bring their version of the maxi-scooter in the country.