- 1 hr ago Ola To Provide Oxygen Concentrators For Free: Partners With GiveIndia
- 2 hrs ago Mahindra XUV900 Will Be The First Coupe SUV From The Brand: Here Are All Details
- 15 hrs ago Amara Raja Batteries Restarts Production After 10 Days: Amaron Is Back In Business
- 16 hrs ago Royal Enfield Sultan 650 Concept Based On Interceptor 650 Revealed By Neev Motorcycles
- News Maharashtra CM Uddhav Thackeray has become family doctor: Shiv Sena's 'Saamana'
- Movies Ekta Kapoor’s Kkusum Starring Nausheen Ali Sardar & Anuj Saxena To Have A Digital Sequel: Report
- Finance Top 10 Banks Giving Higher Returns On 5-Year Tax Saving Fixed Deposits
- Lifestyle Nora Fatehi Sparkles In A Sequin Multicolour Pantsuit And Looks Oh-So-Sizzling In Her Latest Instagram Post
- Technology Why Is Airtel Not In Favour Of 5Gi Standard?
- Sports Checkmate COVID: Anand and 4 other GMs to play exhibition matches to raise COVID relief fund
- Education National Technology Day 2021: Why Is National Technology Day Celebrated On May 11th?
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Uttar Pradesh In May
Aprilia recently launched its new and premium scooter offering in the Indian market. Called the SXR 160, it is an all-new maxi-scooter which has opened up a new segment in the country. The Aprilia SXR 160 retails at a Rs 1.26 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
Images posted by Alwaye Motors Vespa reveals the dealership handing over the keys to the Aprilia SXR 160 customers in the country. The images confirm deliveries of the scooter getting started in the country after its launch last month.
The premium maxi-scooter is powered an air-cooled single-cylinder fuel-injected 160cc engine. It produces a maximum of 10.8bhp at 7600rpm and a peak torque of 11.6Nm at 6000rpm.
The maxi-scooter feature a fresh and modern look. The front of the scooter houses the brand's signature triple headlamp setup with integrated LED DRLs. It also features a massive front apron, large tinted visor, LED tail lights, alloys wheels, a muscular-looking exhaust.
Other features include a raised handlebar, feather touch switches, a fully digital instrument cluster, wide seats for the rider and the pillion, glovebox on either side, USB charging slot, and large under-seat storage space with illumination; among others.
The company is also offering an optional accessory for mobile connected technology with the Aprilia SXR 160 scooter. Enabling this particular feature will help the user to secure their scooter in several ways. The company is offering the Aprilia SXR 160 in a total of four colour options: Glossy Red, Matte Blue, Glossy White & Matte Black.
Suspension duties on the scooter are handled via telescopic forks at the front and twin-shock absorber setup at the rear. Braking on the scooter is done by a disc brake at the front and drum brake setup at the rear supported by a single-channel ABS.
Thoughts About The Aprilia SXR 160 Deliveries Commencing In India
The Aprilia SXR 160 cater to buyers looking for a practical scooter offering decent performance. The premium maxi-scooter does not have any competitors in the market. As a result, the SXR 160 could encourage more manufacturers to bring their version of the maxi-scooter in the country.