- 1 hr ago BharatBenz Introduces Eight New CVs To Its Product Lineup: Here Are The Details
- 2 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Production Prototype Images Released: Here Are All The Details Ahead Of Its World Premiere
- 4 hrs ago 2021 Jeep Compass SUV Launched In India: Prices Start At Rs 16.99 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago 2021 Triumph Speed Triple 1200RS Globally Unveiled Ahead Of India Launch: Here Are The Details
- Movies Actress Files Complaint Against OTT Platform For Showing Obscene Content
- News Plea in Supreme Court seeks inquiry commission to look into farmer violence
- Lifestyle Katrina Kaif’s Latest Two Summer-Perfect Outfits Are Also Ideal For Winters
- Sports England cricket team arrives in Chennai for series against India
- Finance Sensex Ends 937 Points Lower; Nifty Below 14,000 For The First Time Since 4 Jan
- Technology How To Download FAUG On PC? What Rating Has FAUG Received?
- Education JNVST Admit Card 2021 Released For Class 9 Lateral Entry Selection Test
- Travel Experiential Travel: 13-Year-old Sohan Raghuram Writes About His Unique Trip To Goa
Aprilia recently launched its new and premium scooter offering in the Indian market. Called the SXR 160, it is an all-new maxi-scooter which has opened up a new segment in the country. The Aprilia SXR 160 retails at a Rs 1.26 lakh, ex-showroom (Pune).
Images posted by Alwaye Motors Vespa reveals the dealership handing over the keys to the Aprilia SXR 160 customers in the country. The images confirm deliveries of the scooter getting started in the country after its launch last month.
The premium maxi-scooter is powered an air-cooled single-cylinder fuel-injected 160cc engine. It produces a maximum of 10.8bhp at 7600rpm and a peak torque of 11.6Nm at 6000rpm.
The maxi-scooter feature a fresh and modern look. The front of the scooter houses the brand's signature triple headlamp setup with integrated LED DRLs. It also features a massive front apron, large tinted visor, LED tail lights, alloys wheels, a muscular-looking exhaust.
Other features include a raised handlebar, feather touch switches, a fully digital instrument cluster, wide seats for the rider and the pillion, glovebox on either side, USB charging slot, and large under-seat storage space with illumination; among others.
The company is also offering an optional accessory for mobile connected technology with the Aprilia SXR 160 scooter. Enabling this particular feature will help the user to secure their scooter in several ways. The company is offering the Aprilia SXR 160 in a total of four colour options: Glossy Red, Matte Blue, Glossy White & Matte Black.
Suspension duties on the scooter are handled via telescopic forks at the front and twin-shock absorber setup at the rear. Braking on the scooter is done by a disc brake at the front and drum brake setup at the rear supported by a single-channel ABS.
Thoughts About The Aprilia SXR 160 Deliveries Commencing In India
The Aprilia SXR 160 cater to buyers looking for a practical scooter offering decent performance. The premium maxi-scooter does not have any competitors in the market. As a result, the SXR 160 could encourage more manufacturers to bring their version of the maxi-scooter in the country.