- 3 hrs ago KTM 1290 Super Duke Sells Out: 500 Units Of The Limited-Edition Motorcycle Sold In Just 48 Minutes
- 3 hrs ago Electric Vehicle Charging Stations Across India: State-Wise Numbers!
- 17 hrs ago Steelbird BRAT Series Of Helmets Launched In India: Developed In Association With Blauer
- 19 hrs ago Hyundai Car Offer & Discounts For April 2021: Benefits Of Up To Rs 1.5 Lakh On Select Models
- Sports IPL 2021, RCB vs KKR Match 10 Live Updates: Kolkata Knight Riders eager to tame Royal Challengers Bangalore
- News Over 12 crore doses of COVID-19 vaccine administered in 92 days in India
- Movies Bigg Boss Kannada 8: Rajeev Hanu Wins The ‘Golden Pass,’ Gains Advantage Of Having Immunity From Nominations
- Finance 7 Best MidCap Mutual Funds That Gave up to 60% Returns in 1 year
- Lifestyle Lakshmi Manchu Gives Us Two Stunning Saree Goals; Which One Will You Pick?
- Technology Dogecoin And Its Rising Popularity Explained: How And Where To Buy Dogecoins?
- Education Bangalore University UG And PG Exams Postponed Indefinitely
- Travel 10 Best Places To Visit In Manali In April
Aprilia has begun accepting pre-launch booking for the upcoming SXR 125 maxi-scooter in the country. Bookings for the new Aprilia SXR 125 scooter can be made online or any of the brand dealerships across the country for a token amount of Rs 5,000.
The scooter was expected to launch much earlier in the country. Due to the Covid-19 outbreak in the country, the launch of the Aprilia SXR 125 was delayed in the Indian market. However, with pre-launch booking starting in the country, the scooter is expected to go on sale within a few weeks.
The Aprilia SXR 125 maxi-scooter features the same design and equipment as its elder sibling, the SXR 160. The front of the scooter houses the brand's signature setup of a triple headlamp design with integrated LED DRLs. It also features a massive front apron, large tinted visor, LED tail lights, alloys wheels, a muscular-looking exhaust adding to the maxi-scooters muscular looks.
Other features include a fully digital instrument cluster, wide seats for the rider and the pillion, glovebox on either side of the front apron with a USB charger on one side, large under-seat storage space with illumination and Bluetooth mobile connectivity option; among others.
The Aprilia SXR 125 is powered by the 125cc single-cylinder fuel-injected engine. It produces a maximum power of 9.3bhp at 7,600rpm and a peak torque of 9.2Nm at 6250rpm.
Suspension duties on the scooter are handled by telescopic forks at the front and a twin-shock absorber setup at the rear. Braking on the scooter is expected to be via a 220mm disc brake at the front and a 140mm drum brake at the rear supported by a combined braking system for additional safety.
The Aprilia SXR 125 will feature 12-inch alloy wheels shod with tubeless tyres. The scooter will feature a 7-litre fuel tank. The Aprilia SXR 125 will be offered in four colour options: Matt Black, Glossy White, Matt Blue and Glossy Red.
Commenting on the occasion, Mr Diego Graffi, Chairman and Managing Director, Piaggio India said, "Aprilia SXR 160, the first scooter designed in Italy for India with the new Aprilia design philosophy, has received great appreciation from the Indian market and to continue to offer even more excitement with Aprilia SXR, we are now gearing up for the launch of SXR 125. Our distinguished consumers now have the opportunity to pre-book this latest offering to Maxify lives, with the new Aprilia experience."
Thoughts About The Aprilia SXR 125 Pre-Bookings Starting In India
The brand has received a good response from the Aprilia SXR 160 scooter in the Indian market. This has encouraged the company to introduce a more affordable offering of the same maxi scooter. Once launched The Aprilia SXR 125 will primarily rival the Suzuki Burgman 125 in the Indian market.