- 1 hr ago MG Astor First Look Review — The Most Advanced MG Yet Is Quite Impressive
- 15 hrs ago Volkswagen Polo And Vento Waiting Period Reach 5 Months; Bookings On Some Variants Stopped
- 18 hrs ago Skoda Kushaq Will Receive A New Fuel Pump; Plans For A Recall & Replacements To Be Made Free Of Cost
- 21 hrs ago Ola Electric Scooter Portal To Open On November 1. Pre-Bookings Open
- Lifestyle Ananya Panday Is Here To Set The Gram On Fire Yet Again With Her Brown Bralette
- Technology Week 38, 2021 Launch Roundup: Apple iPhone 13 Pro, 13 Pro Max, iPhone 13, 13 Mini, Realme C25Y, And More
- Sports IPL 2021: Lasith Malinga recalls time with four-time champions Mumbai Indians
- News Rahul Gandhi takes dig at govt over record COVID-19 vaccinations
- Finance How To Buy Silver In India? Different Investing Options In Silver
- Movies Mohit Raina Spills The Beans About His Role In Shiddat; 'Hoping People Will Love It'
- Education REET Admit Card 2021 Released, Download At reetbser21.com
- Travel 8 Appealing Winter Holiday Destinations In India
The new Suzuki GSX-S1000 has just been revealed. Suzuki Motor Corporation has revealed the new 2021 GSX-S1000 naked streetfighter. It is an all-new model with lots of changes including an updated engine, a complete redesign, and several new features. Deliveries of the new model for European markets are expected to begin in June.
The Suzuki GSX-S1000 is known to be one of the most rider-friendly 1,000cc motorcycles in the world. It has been hailed for being comfortable and practical, while the smooth and linear power delivery has been praised no end. However, the model was getting a little too old in its outgoing avatar.
Suzuki seemed to have recognised it as well. The Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has now unveiled the updated GSX-S1000. The first thing one would notice is the updated design and styling. Up front, it gets a brand-new look thanks to the new LED headlamp setup. It gets vertically stacked LEDs.
The curves and creases of the older model have been replaced by sharp and edgy styling. The fuel tank looks beefier than it was before and the motorcycle looks bigger as a result. The rear-end is very stylish thanks to the new cowling and the LED tail lamp. The exhaust end-can just adds to the styling aspect of the motorcycle.
The 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000 is powered by the same liquid-cooled, 999cc, inline-four-cylinder engine as the outgoing model. However, it now comes with an electronic throttle control called S.I.R.S (Suzuki Intelligent Ride System), and revised intake and exhaust systems. The motor produces 150.19bhp at 11,000rpm and 105Nm at 9,250rpm.
Suzuki claims that this has increased throttle response and makes for better rideability. The motorcycle is also now Euro 5/BS6 emissions norms compliant. It comes with three switchable ride modes. Suzuki has also equipped it with a bi-directional quickshifter. The motorcycle comes with features like a five-level traction control system, cornering ABS, LCD instrumentation, etc.
Thoughts On 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Being Revealed
With its new set of updates, the Suzuki GSX-S1000 still continues to be rider-friendly while looking fresher and more brilliant. Suzuki will bring the new updated GSX-S1000 to the Indian market later this year.