- 17 hrs ago Ola Introduces Electric Vehicle Taxi Rides In London
- 19 hrs ago 2021 Mercedes-Maybach S680 Revealed: Epitome Of Luxury & V12 Power
- 23 hrs ago Datsun Cars Offers & Discount For May 2021: Up To Rs 40,000 Benefits Across Models
- 1 day ago Hero MotoCorp To Resume Operations From May 17 In A Staggered Manner In The Country
- News NIA raids in Madurai following incriminating Facebook post by Islamist
- Movies Happy Birthday Nushrratt Bharuccha: Only True Fans Of The Actress Know These Lesser Known Facts About Her!
- Travel Best Places To Visit In Andaman and Nicobar Islands In May
- Sports Nadal overcomes Djokovic to seal 10th Internazionali d'Italia title
- Finance 10 Top Gainers And Losers In Last 7 Trading Sessions Of Nifty
- Technology How To Update GB WhatsApp On Your Android Smartphones?
- Education Industry Leaders Cobble Up COVID Widows Initiative To Help Women Who Lost Their Partners To Pandemic
- Lifestyle On Vicky Kaushal’s Birthday, His Super-Cool Hairstyles From Masaan, Manmarziyaan And Sanju
The new Suzuki GSX-S1000 has just been revealed. Suzuki Motor Corporation has revealed the new 2021 GSX-S1000 naked streetfighter. It is an all-new model with lots of changes including an updated engine, a complete redesign, and several new features. Deliveries of the new model for European markets are expected to begin in June.
The Suzuki GSX-S1000 is known to be one of the most rider-friendly 1,000cc motorcycles in the world. It has been hailed for being comfortable and practical, while the smooth and linear power delivery has been praised no end. However, the model was getting a little too old in its outgoing avatar.
Suzuki seemed to have recognised it as well. The Japanese motorcycle manufacturer has now unveiled the updated GSX-S1000. The first thing one would notice is the updated design and styling. Up front, it gets a brand-new look thanks to the new LED headlamp setup. It gets vertically stacked LEDs.
The curves and creases of the older model have been replaced by sharp and edgy styling. The fuel tank looks beefier than it was before and the motorcycle looks bigger as a result. The rear-end is very stylish thanks to the new cowling and the LED tail lamp. The exhaust end-can just adds to the styling aspect of the motorcycle.
The 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000 is powered by the same liquid-cooled, 999cc, inline-four-cylinder engine as the outgoing model. However, it now comes with an electronic throttle control called S.I.R.S (Suzuki Intelligent Ride System), and revised intake and exhaust systems. The motor produces 150.19bhp at 11,000rpm and 105Nm at 9,250rpm.
Suzuki claims that this has increased throttle response and makes for better rideability. The motorcycle is also now Euro 5/BS6 emissions norms compliant. It comes with three switchable ride modes. Suzuki has also equipped it with a bi-directional quickshifter. The motorcycle comes with features like a five-level traction control system, cornering ABS, LCD instrumentation, etc.
Thoughts On 2021 Suzuki GSX-S1000 Being Revealed
With its new set of updates, the Suzuki GSX-S1000 still continues to be rider-friendly while looking fresher and more brilliant. Suzuki will bring the new updated GSX-S1000 to the Indian market later this year.