- 1 hr ago 2021 Mini Hatchback, Convertible & John Cooper Works (JCW) Launched In India At Rs 38 Lakh
- 5 hrs ago Nissan Magnite Exports Commences To Nepal, Indonesia & South Africa: Details
- 8 hrs ago 2021 Jaguar F-Pace SVR Bookings Open In India: High-Performance SUV Coming Soon
- 19 hrs ago Top-Selling Bikes In India (May 2021): Hero Splendor & Hero HF Deluxe Take Top Two Spots
- Movies Kangana Ranaut Wants The Country To Be Referred To As Bharat Instead Of India, Shares The Reason Why
- News Union cabinet meeting set to be held tomorrow
- Lifestyle Waking Up Just An Hour Earlier Linked To Lower Risk Of Depression, Says Study
- Finance Brief Timeline Of Jet Airways Insolvency Resolution
- Sports Swimmers Srihari Nataraj, Maana Patel nominated for Universality places in Tokyo Olympics
- Technology Infinix Zero X Tipped To Arrive With 160W Fast Charging Support
- Education Delhi 9th And 11th Result 2021: How To Download Marksheet At edudel.nic.in
- Travel Best Places To Visit In South India In August
The 2021 Triumph Speed Twin has been teased ahead of its launch. Triumph has also revealed that the updated Speed twin will be launched globally on 01 June, 2021. The new Triumph Speed Twin is expected to come with a slightly refreshed design, updated engine internals, and better performance.
The Triumph Speed Twin has always been one of the more enjoyable motorcycles powered by a parallel-twin Triumph engine. The 1,200cc parallel-twin engine was the soul of the motorcycle and will continue to be. Triumph has teased the new motorcycle through pictures that reveal the silhouette of the motorcycle.
Triumph says, the 2021 Speed Twin is "evolved in every dimension, with higher performance, better handling, higher specification and even more premium style and detailing." This gives us a proper hint at what exactly Triumph has worked on with this update.
The 2021 model will use an updated version of the same 1,200cc, parallel-twin engine. It will feature new internals that will make the engine smoother and more eager to rev. Triumph has been promising better throttle response on a few of its latest models and we expect the same with the new Speed Twin as well.
On the outside, we expect the design language to be similar to the outgoing model. The motorcycle will still feature a circular LED headlamp with LED DRLs and an upright riding position. Instrumentation duties will be taken care of by an analogue-digital instrument cluster.
The suspension is expected to be updated. It will come with a 41mm upside-down fork up front and twin shocks at the rear. The Triumph Speed Twin will still ride on 17-inch alloy wheels. The 2021 Triumph Speed Twin is expected to be launched in the Indian market in the next few weeks.
It will sit above the T120 in the Triumph Bonneville range of motorcycles. We expect it to be priced at around Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom).
Thoughts On 2021 Triumph Speed Twin Being Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
Though the Triumph Speed Twin is one of the most enjoyable motorcycles in Triumph's line-up, it didn't sell in large numbers. Now though, with a number of updates and hopefully new colours, it might just sell well.