- 7 hrs ago Piaggio Opens EV Three Wheeler Experience Centre in Mumbai
- 8 hrs ago Tata Motors Unveils 21 New Commercial Vehicles Including An Electric Bus
- 10 hrs ago Bajaj Pulsar N250 and F250 Launched in India — Prices Start At Rs 1.38 Lakh
- 12 hrs ago Hero Electric Opens New Dealership In Mysore — Second Showroom In Sandalwood City
- Sports T20 World Cup: It was world class performance from Zampa: Finch
- Movies Kaun Banega Crorepati 13: Can You Answer The Rs 50 Lakh Question That Stumped Kumar Saurav On The Show?
- News Narendra Modi govt making coastal security impenetrable: Amit Shah
- Education MHT CET 2021 Toppers List: 28 Students Emerge As Toppers, Score 100 Percentile In Maharashtra CET
- Technology Redmi Note 11, Note 11 Pro, And Redmi Note 11 Pro+ Officially Unveiled; Price, Expected India Launch Date
- Finance 7th CPC: DR Hiked To 31% For Central Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners
- Lifestyle Halloween 2021: Front Man And The VIP Guests’ Mask Costumes From Squid Game Discussed Spoilers Inside
- Travel Karnataka's Ten Best Winter Destinations
The 2021 Triumph Speed Twin has been teased ahead of its launch. Triumph has also revealed that the updated Speed twin will be launched globally on 01 June, 2021. The new Triumph Speed Twin is expected to come with a slightly refreshed design, updated engine internals, and better performance.
The Triumph Speed Twin has always been one of the more enjoyable motorcycles powered by a parallel-twin Triumph engine. The 1,200cc parallel-twin engine was the soul of the motorcycle and will continue to be. Triumph has teased the new motorcycle through pictures that reveal the silhouette of the motorcycle.
Triumph says, the 2021 Speed Twin is "evolved in every dimension, with higher performance, better handling, higher specification and even more premium style and detailing." This gives us a proper hint at what exactly Triumph has worked on with this update.
The 2021 model will use an updated version of the same 1,200cc, parallel-twin engine. It will feature new internals that will make the engine smoother and more eager to rev. Triumph has been promising better throttle response on a few of its latest models and we expect the same with the new Speed Twin as well.
On the outside, we expect the design language to be similar to the outgoing model. The motorcycle will still feature a circular LED headlamp with LED DRLs and an upright riding position. Instrumentation duties will be taken care of by an analogue-digital instrument cluster.
The suspension is expected to be updated. It will come with a 41mm upside-down fork up front and twin shocks at the rear. The Triumph Speed Twin will still ride on 17-inch alloy wheels. The 2021 Triumph Speed Twin is expected to be launched in the Indian market in the next few weeks.
It will sit above the T120 in the Triumph Bonneville range of motorcycles. We expect it to be priced at around Rs 10 lakh (ex-showroom).
Thoughts On 2021 Triumph Speed Twin Being Teased Ahead Of Global Unveil
Though the Triumph Speed Twin is one of the most enjoyable motorcycles in Triumph's line-up, it didn't sell in large numbers. Now though, with a number of updates and hopefully new colours, it might just sell well.